What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is @Ir.tabs story?
Actually, I was not a member when Ir.Tab was here, but from what I have heard from sinan and other guys, he has been an awesome person, and the same thing has happened to him. He was an Azerbaijani turk and those anti-turk trolls started to bug him, until he left the Iranian section and moved here.
The reason is always the same. Some farsi trolls, who can freely troll and insult anyone, and the mod is always unfair.

Actually, I was not a member when Ir.Tab was here, but from what I have heard from sinan and other guys, he has been an awesome person, and the same thing has happened to him. He was an Azerbaijani turk and those anti-turk trolls started to bug him, until he left the Iranian section and moved here.
The reason is always the same. Some farsi trolls, who can freely troll and insult anyone, and the mod is always unfair.
agreed. :tup:

I can tell you have been a good replacement for him. Though a bit more aggressive version... Which is good.

I can tell you have been a good replacement for him. Though a bit more aggressive version... Which is good.
Thank you man. I always have a high respect for you. :tup:
Yeah, a little more aggressive version, I can't remember a single time Ir.Tab went in rage :D even againts racist trolls he was staying cool. :)
:enjoy:

Now talking about him I remembered ultimate troll boss Surenas, god he wasted countless hours of me, I know he was not gonna accept anything but I couldn't resist, there was also a guy called Suheil or something, he was saying he was Azeri but when you use the word "Turk" he was entering into rage mod, thinking somebody was trying to divide Iran. :D Ir.Tab was ignoring them.

Dont worry that problem will be solved in the future because everyone drinks tea but not everyone drinks alcohol.
n0o0o0o0 :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie: they can come here and order water or cola :lol: btw than where WE can eats and drink ? :D
i hop you are not from AKP :P if so i ill come to turkish tea house and drink than say şerefine @Kaan :rofl:

Turar seems like one of those guys that would have a high IQ level. I mean some of the statements and response he comes up with are amazing. They make me feel stupid sometimes.:ashamed:
Yeah, I specially like his sarcasms about that Soheil guy. He literally burns him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom