What's new

Turkish Space Programs

The guy from the far left doesn't look Turkish, more like Korean :)

175527_360971367328606_1100251484_o.jpg

Yeah..He has slant eyes..He is Ibrahim Keskiner..The head of Space Systems of TUBITAK

Congrats a lot.
Do you have any plans for satellite launching too?

Yes actually we are hoping to achieve a certain level of high technology on Rockets and Know how so we hopefully can built a rocket capable of deliviring pay load to space.

We had a program in 2002 named ATA-1 To built a 500-2600km Rocket for delivering Tusat-1 communication sattelite into space. However its probably cancelled duo the financial crisis back then.

ATA-1

Great! Hopefully the Turks could join the 9 countries who have launched an domestically-built sattelite into orbit.

But this one is being launched by the Chinese I read.

Launching a 50kg Satellite into low orbit with a slightly modified scud is a propaganda achievement not a real one. The Turks are making a 400 KG satellite, we are making a 450 kg satellite. Both specializing in military intelligence role. When you can launch something like that into high orbit then come bragging.

This space lesson was brought to you by KACST :D.

The guy from the far left doesn't look Turkish, more like Korean :)
Nice try..
Great! Hopefully the Turks could join the 9 countries who have launched an domestically-built sattelite into orbit.

But this one is being launched by the Chinese I read. Hope to see an Turkish missile in the future.
I don't think we have any intention of wasting time with SLV development... We must build higher resolution satellites and reach a wider coverage area... Intelligence is power

So what?
Your space program is stagnant. You are now falling behind Turkey in space research too.

what are you talking about, Israeli space program is fine, building satellite for domestic clients and abroad

It might be true, but i cannot find Ibrahim Keskiner photo matched to the person on the far left of that photo
c69daa221f66a31f3d0615b9eb674007a5999735d5743a3d5e7a15711f4f99dc956305692a0915df596697f948464949ced72f23605ab00fce8e30c4855746add87bd4db3fac5b17589d367ade682087911a01d0c9e702d034c619340

visit tubitak.gov.tr you will see his name better as you can enlarge this picture there..Or just view image info, copy the link there, open an empty explorer page and paste address to the address section

guys just ignore the trolls :)

All the very best of LUCK to Isreal and Iran in their space program or the rest of the things they do...:)

Launching a 50kg Satellite into low orbit with a slightly modified scud is a propaganda achievement not a real one. The Turks are making a 400 KG satellite, we are making a 450 kg satellite. Both specializing in military intelligence role. When you can launch something like that into high orbit then come bragging.

This space lesson was brought to you by KACST :D.

You couldn't just stay on topic, but you had to bring Iran on the table? We are among the 9 countries in the world who have launched an domestically-built satellite into orbit, and among the 6 countries of the world who have put animals into space. When we launched a two-staged missile into the space, all foreign experts were surprised. and I don't want to crash the party, and I honestly congratulate the Turks with this achievement, but Iran's space program is further than that of Turkey. Watch this at 03:23.

You underestimate the complexity of such achievements, and you are probably the most dumbest member on this forum. Keep your space lessons to your own backward people.

Last edited by a moderator:
You couldn't just stay on topic, but you had to bring Iran on the table? We are among the 9 countries in the world who have launched an domestically-built satellite into orbit, and among the 6 countries of the world who have put animals into space. When we launched a two-staged missile into the space, all foreign experts were surprised. and I don't want to crash the party, and I honestly congratulate the Turks with this achievement, but Iran's space program is further than that of Turkey. Watch this at 03:23.

Turkey technology and achievements are growing fastly and it will not take long before we surpass Iran, We are currently developing 400kg capable Space Rockets while currently Iran has 50kg capable Rocket. Turkey already was developing space rockets way before Iran even had Space capable Rockets (ATA-1), But was cancelled duo financial crisis.

The gap is very small, It isnt worth bragging. Iran is going far to fast with its Space program while on technolocigal term its going slow. Iran even planned to put a man on the moon by 2025, Which i fully support by the way but its impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom