What's new

Turkish Space Programs

When you said "Missile knowledge", It contains many different field from AA to AG, Cruise, Anti-Shipping, AT, Ballisttic...etc. If you said Irain is far ahead of Turkey regarding Ballistic missile systems, I would say that It is OK but;

If you include Anti-Tank Missiles, Air to Ground Missiles, SAM, Cruise Missiles...etc into your list, I can just say that Stop there please. Because All Turkey's missile programs are domestically designed/developed and manufactured systems which aims to be Number-1 or aiming to compete with the systems which is named Number-1 in markets. That's Why Avarage development time for just one Missile program proceeds around 5 years. Such a long time schedule makes you think that Turkey can't develop anything, While Iran is serially produce everything No need to know capabilities just copy/manufacture.
not true....
in case of anti-tank missile.Iran bulids the best anti tank missiles.keep dehlavieh missile in mind
BMNEWS-14775-defa.jpg

F_329042_1.jpg

in case of SAM we builds raad(which is superiur to buk-m2 SAM)and mersad SAM.and we have the plan for making bavar-373 in next year which is also better than s-300 and compareable to s-400.

in case of cruise missile, again we have missiles with the range of 2000 km and other type of cruise missiles with less than 300 km range.

and also thanks for admiting than Iran is ahead of turkey in case of balistic missiles...

How are you saying that ? are you able to compare that with other anti tank missiles ?

How are you saying that ? are you able to compare that with other anti tank missiles ?
the dehlavieh is the upgrade of kornet AT(the best AT of the world).and in many field its better than kornet since the kornet is used in Syrian army and we had the chance to compare those missiles.

... Cruise missiles are further developed than Iran's. This year we are going to present a new cruise missile, called Meshkat, which has a range of approximately 2000 km.

in case of cruise missile, again we have missiles with the range of 2000 km ....

Propaganda crazy, stupid Mollahs. :rofl:

‘Air-launched cruise missile’ or ‘land attack cruise missile’ without no sciences guidance system ‘IBN (Image Based Navigation), TRN (Terrain Referenced Navigation), MIL-GPS (Global Positioning System) or simply TERCOM/DSMAC’. In total inability of Iran.

It's just ‘literally’ a big joke.:lol:

the dehlavieh is the upgrade of kornet AT(the best AT of the world).and in many field its better than kornet since the kornet is used in Syrian army and we had the chance to compare those missiles.

I'll believe it if I see its abilities in the battlefield, saying its best or upgraded doesn't proves anything. its applies to all other stuffs claimed to be made by Iran, we will see if those were empty bluffs or real when the times of war comes.

What means domestic developed, designed or manufactured? Iran's missile program may have been developed by using Russian/North-Korean knowledge in the 90's, but Iran already has passed that stage. According to Uzi Rubin, the father of Israe's missile defense system, we have surpassed the North Koreans on missile knowledge. We are no adding domestic knowledge and inventions to those systems, so they are mostly improved.

I beg to differ if Turkey's missile program is purely based on domestic knowledge. I haven't seen something markable from the Turks in this field. Just like I beg to differ if your AGM's, SAM's and Cruise missiles are further developed than Iran's. This year we are going to present a new cruise missile, called Meshkat, which has a range of approximately 2000 km.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9106062446

What about Turkey?

Knowledge is a familiarity with someone/something, which can include information, or skills acquired through experience or education. Missile Knowledge is also a familiarity of guidance, warhead, propulsion, motor informations, technologies under the qualified engineers managements a Country has.
No knowledge=No development.

As you stated Iran has a level of missile knowldge to achieve some programs proceeding based on technologies reached from 1990's Chinese/N. Korean missiles/reverse engineering. Based on this knowledge, Bringing forward a claim like "Iran is far away of Turkey in terms of missile knowledge" is just senseless...

because You don't have any idea What Turkey does in this field. Under the continuously design/development efforts of two R&D giant institutes (Tubitak SAGE/Roketsan), Turkey has reached impressive knowledge to achieve the Worlds most strategic missile systems. Their missions aren't just reveal a missile to classify themselves like "Top-10 or Top-5 bla bla producers" but development of serious top sensors of own designed missiles which is going to work properly in 21. century EW war environments and compete with NATO's best systems at markets. That's why The design/development efforts take aprox. 5+ years(WAy longer than copy/manufacturing process) that Our Eastern neighbours name such a long development/trial time like failure.

In this aspect, The answer of "what about Turkey" question may be given as following;

-5 Different class Anti-Tank missiles which One of them is going to be the main competitive of USA Hellfire missiles at markets.

-1 Semi-Active lazer guided missile which is classified as World's first 2.75 inch missile system that passed into serial production phase.

-1 Anti-Shipping Missile which is being underlined different variants that will use different propulsion systems

-2 Air to Air missile which is competitive of Sidewinter X and AMRAAM C. One is called IIR guided short range, Another one is Radar homing long range.

-1 Anti-radiation A-G Missile

-Air to Ground Cruise Missile family called SOM which is the direct competitor of Norway-USA JSM to integrate on inside of F-35.

-Ground to Ground SOM variant Cruise Missile which is annonced to have a range of 200+km.

-Two SAM missile (Low and Medium altitude) whose R&D budget reaches almost 1 billion $.

Those are known programs and Some of their developments are almost completed.

I'll believe it if I see its abilities in the battlefield, saying its best or upgraded doesn't proves anything. its applies to all other stuffs claimed to be made by Iran, we will see if those were empty bluffs or real when the times of war comes.
well we have proved that these stuff we are making is not propaganda tool as well.
as far as we have proved our anti-ship missiles capabilities on israeli saer frigate .the same goes to misaq-2 short rage ADS which destroyed over 4 israeli heli including one apachee heli.the same goes to our ayyub UAVs which you seen that a week ago.
or for example...our mesbah-1 ADS which could destroy the turkish RF-4ETM and so on.
so we have proved ourselves.its your turn now!

not true....
in case of anti-tank missile.Iran bulids the best anti tank missiles.keep dehlavieh missile in mind
BMNEWS-14775-defa.jpg

F_329042_1.jpg

In terms of Anti-Tank Missiles, Fire-Forget class AT missiles are known the latest generation and USA/Israel is leading in this area. Russia can't enter into Fire-forget Missile market yet. Turkey is entering in this field with 4 different variant Fire and Forget + 1 Laser guided variant AT missiles. To Claim that Iran is manufacturing world's best(with copy of Russian Kornet and USA TOW), You must come something better than that...

Turkey UMTAS
ScreenShot005-5.jpg

in case of SAM we builds raad(which is superiur to buk-m2 SAM)and mersad SAM.and we have the plan for making bavar-373 in next year which is also better than s-300 and compareable to s-400.

My friend, As I said, Copy/Manufacturing takes less time but Claiming superiority of a copy than original variants (BUK-M1), especially BUK-M2 is a littile strange. About Iranian missile competitive of especially S-400 symbolizing the Russian SAM technology maturity, I don't suppose

and also thanks for admiting than Iran is ahead of turkey in case of balistic missiles...

NM...

well we have proved that these stuff we are making is not propaganda tool as well.
as far as we have proved our anti-ship missiles capabilities on israeli saer frigate .the same goes to misaq-2 short rage ADS which destroyed over 4 israeli heli including one apachee heli.the same goes to our ayyub UAVs which you seen that a week ago.
or for example...our mesbah-1 ADS which could destroy the turkish RF-4ETM and so on.

Sorry but Your government never catches any opportunity to benefit. Even a fly was downed in Middle East, You would claim that It was downed thanks to superior Iran technology. Look how great Iranian missiles...etc

What are you talking about, only one helicopter was downed and it was downed hovering 2m from the ground after dismounting IDF troops inside Lebanon, and it was simple RPG.

So which systems in GOKTURK-2 produced in Turkey, i can image solar panels? what else?

Back
Top Bottom