What's new

Turkish Space Programs

Good news. The neighborhood is already breathing azz fear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sTAp-K0-Fs

Nowadays on the battlefield, information is just as important as weaponry. If you don't know where your enemy is, what is the point of having high-tech equipment? Gokturk is essential for our protection and ability to launch attacks.

Good news. The neighborhood is already breathing azz fear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sTAp-K0-Fs

Nowadays on the battlefield, information is just as important as weaponry. If you don't know where your enemy is, what is the point of having high-tech equipment? Gokturk is essential for our protection and ability to launch attacks.

Any ideas as to who will be launching the space satellite for you?

ESA? NASA? Russians?

Any ideas as to who will be launching the space satellite for you?

ESA? NASA? Russians?

An Universty's Pico experimental satellite launched on space by India.
Tubitak's experimental satellite called Bilsat launched on space by Russian rocket.
Tubitak's experiemntal satellite called Rasat (7,5m) launched on space by Russian rocket.
TAI-Tubitak's spy satellite called Gokturk-2 (2,5m) will be launched on space by Chinese Rocket.
Telepazio-TAI-Aselsan satellite called Gokturk-1 (0,5-0,8m) will be launched on space in Europe (Most proabably).

An Universty's Pico experimental satellite launched on space by India.
Tubitak's experimental satellite called Bilsat launched on space by Russian rocket.
Tubitak's experiemntal satellite called Rasat (7,5m) launched on space by Russian rocket.
TAI-Tubitak's spy satellite called Gokturk-2 (2,5m) will be launched on space by Chinese Rocket.
Telepazio-TAI-Aselsan satellite called Gokturk-1 (0,5-0,8m) will be launched on space in Europe (Most proabably).

That's a lot of diversification. :)

I think Chinese rocket,I'm not sure though

Chinese? I thought as a part of NATO and as an aspiring partner in EU, Turkey had an agreement with European Space Agency. :blink:

41975.jpg

http://www.trthaber.com/haber/bilim-teknik/gokturk-2-icin-geri-sayim-61634.html

Last tests completed in France and this week it is going to be shipped to China.

33886_360971403995269_198856256_n.jpg

175527_360971367328606_1100251484_o.jpg

20121106uydu10.jpg

20121106uydu12.jpg

Göktürk-2 Uydusu’nun Fırlatma Öncesi Uğurlama Töreni 06 Kasım 2012 tarihinde Bilim, Sanayi ve Teknoloji Bakanı Nihat Ergün, Milli Savunma Bakanı İsmet Yılmaz, TÜBİTAK Başkanı Prof.Dr.Yücel Altunbaşak ve Sayın Müsteşarımızın katılımlarıyla TUSAŞ tesislerinde gerçekleştirildi.

How old is Turkish Satellite and space program ? How many satellites ?

What is the weight class of this satellite? And what is its mission?

Edit: Nevermind got the answers i wanted.

Great! Hopefully the Turks could join the 9 countries who have launched an domestically-built sattelite into orbit.

But this one is being launched by the Chinese I read. Hope to see an Turkish missile in the future.

Back
Top Bottom