What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

i am telling that an AR15 clone doesnt worth to spy, rest is unrelated to subject.
The subject was why turkey isn't showcasing everything (modernization of M60) they are developing to everyone at twitter etc.
And my point was, that turkey is already showcasing too much and that leads to attempts and visions to counter future Turkish high-tech or tec. in general -
In my opinion, there are more spies in Turkey than you can imagine, the main reason is, that turkey has no benevolent allies and too much potential...

With all due respect - I don't believe your twitter-version of the whole matter ... the west has tried far too often to sabotage the Turkish armaments industry to create dependency and eliminate competition

I'm sorry but as it is got personal, without any respect, I am not blabbering about the things that I read on the Twitter. Being a former veteran army officer and a current news editor, I'm talking about the things that I personally confirm from the authorities.

I mean which part is wrong with I said, can you actually name it by providing evidence?

Look:
https://zenithfirearms.com/brief-history-mke/

https://zenithfirearms.com/about/

The people that you sedulously accused of trying to steal MPT-76 blueprints are actually a Turkish family living in the US trying to promote Turkish defence industry products. What's more, they personally inform the Turkish authorities about corruption. Spearing fake and false news only to satisfy our ego won't increase the value of our products. We already derailed the thread more than it should be so that is the last thing I will say about this.

i cant understand you, what is the relation between an ar15 rifle and a spy network. both of them are different things.
Countries spy each other, everywhere everytime and Turkey is not good at in this field. Turkey only pursue its own citizens abroad like 3rd world countries. its shame for us actually.

i cant understand you, what is the relation between an ar15 rifle and a spy network. both of them are different things.
Countries spy each other, everywhere everytime and Turkey is not good at in this field. Turkey only pursue its own citizens abroad like 3rd world countries. its shame for us actually.
That AR15 thing was just an example for "spying"... even if it was purely hypothetically the own people ... since when can 'own' people not work for other companies?
I am meanwhile too critical and suspicious of our allies, and especially of the worldwide media, that I can always dismiss everything as 'misunderstanding' and 'not meant badly'...

And again @Nart - "Turkish" families living in the US... like these TYT families? or Gulenists? Which Turkish families you talking about trying to smuggle prints to promote rifles - and why they got arrested? You don't have to show me their website - my friend - I can look it up myself, but all that doesn't invalidate my presumptions...

Anyway, my friends - back to the main point, Turkey shouldn't be showcasing every single shit they developing like they are doing nowadays

The main topic here is the Altay and MBT Projects, it's best if you continue your topic within the threads below;
I was referring to the fact that there was criticism or questioning why some developments seem to be kept under wraps - I am aware that this is not the main topic, my friend -

I don't think we have shared this. Presentation of modern products of Kale by Can Yazici @DEFENCETURK
4:20'den itibaren sarjor hakkindaki soyledikleri biraz moralimi bozdu. Bu AR10 sarjorleri MPT'lerde neden standart degilde, Can arkadasimizin dedigi gibi kaba olan sarjorlerin MPT'lerde standart olmasi moralimi biraz bozdu.

Moralimi bozma nedenide bundan kaynaklaniyor: Ingiltere olimpiyatlarda bisiklet sampiyonlugu kazanmak istiyordu. Adamlar her seyin detay'ina ve teferruatina inip herseyi 1% iyilestirdi, pedal'de bi kac gram daha az materiyal kullandi, tekerleklerde cok kucuk bir iyilestirme, derken damla damla gol oldu. Adamlar boylelikle olimpiyat sampiyonlugu kazandi bu dalda. Yani demek istedigim, bu sarjor olayi cokda buyutulecek birsey olmasada, bunu daha pratiklestirip iyilestirerek, ve bunun yani sira baska kucuk iyilestirme saglanabilirse, askerlerimizin performansi boylelikle daha iyi olur.

Sorry this post is in Turkish as it only concerns the Turkish readers in my humble opinion. If you really wish to know what I wrote you can use Google translate as its not exactly a secret or anything. I hope the moderators can make an exception here, thanks.

4:20'den itibaren sarjor hakkindaki soyledikleri biraz moralimi bozdu. Bu AR10 sarjorleri MPT'lerde neden standart degilde, Can arkadasimizin dedigi gibi kaba olan sarjorlerin MPT'lerde standart olmasi moralimi biraz bozdu.

Moralimi bozma nedenide bundan kaynaklaniyor: Ingiltere olimpiyatlarda bisiklet sampiyonlugu kazanmak istiyordu. Adamlar her seyin detay'ina ve teferruatina inip herseyi 1% iyilestirdi, pedal'de bi kac gram daha az materiyal kullandi, tekerleklerde cok kucuk bir iyilestirme, derken damla damla gol oldu. Adamlar boylelikle olimpiyat sampiyonlugu kazandi bu dalda. Yani demek istedigim, bu sarjor olayi cokda buyutulecek birsey olmasada, bunu daha pratiklestirip iyilestirerek, ve bunun yani sira baska kucuk iyilestirme saglanabilirse, askerlerimizin performansi boylelikle daha iyi olur.

Sorry this post is in Turkish as it only concerns the Turkish readers in my humble opinion. If you really wish to know what I wrote you can use Google translate as its not exactly a secret or anything. I hope the moderators can make an exception here, thanks.
Gerçeği konuşmak gerekirse ben bu videoyu izlemeden önce hiç farkına varmamıştım. MPT-76'nın balistik özellikleri ve namlu ömrü hiç fena değil fakat her gördüğüm zaman dizayna bakıyorum ve gıcık oluyorum. Herhalde dipçiğinden kaynaklanıyor. O şarjör konusunda belki MKE'nin inanılmaz modern, bilgili, inovasyonu bir ideoloji haline dönüştürmüş mühendislerden kaynaklanıyor. Magpul'un PMAG şarjörleri kendini kanıtlamış polimer şarjör tiplerdir. Zannedersem maliyet konusunda da daha etkili çıkacak ama yok. O dipçiği de derhal değiştirsinler. Zor bir şey değil zaten. Modül olarak dağıtsinlar.

kale did not sucsess on serial production only 2000 mpt 76 so far mkek is super on this subject 65000 mpt 76 and mpt55 so far ,sarsılmaz is worst scenario 0n serial production of MPT 76,so I bet kale for arge and mkek for serial production,mkek is the worst on arge also

Gerçeği konuşmak gerekirse ben bu videoyu izlemeden önce hiç farkına varmamıştım. MPT-76'nın balistik özellikleri ve namlu ömrü hiç fena değil fakat her gördüğüm zaman dizayna bakıyorum ve gıcık oluyorum. Herhalde dipçiğinden kaynaklanıyor. O şarjör konusunda belki MKE'nin inanılmaz modern, bilgili, inovasyonu bir ideoloji haline dönüştürmüş mühendislerden kaynaklanıyor. Magpul'un PMAG şarjörleri kendini kanıtlamış polimer şarjör tiplerdir. Zannedersem maliyet konusunda da daha etkili çıkacak ama yok. O dipçiği de derhal değiştirsinler. Zor bir şey değil zaten. Modül olarak dağıtsinlar.
Magpul sarjorlerde lisans gibi bir sey olabilir. Ama sarjor konusuna el atip daha elverisli yaparlarsa, mutlaka AR10 sarjoru olacak diye birsey yok, video'daki dendigi gibi kaba olmasa askerlerimiz icin daha elverisli olur. Bu arada AR10 sarjorlerinde lisans olmaz diye dusunuyorum. Askerlerimiz icin daha elverisli ise AR10 sarjorleri, gerkiyorsa bazi guncellemer ve iyilestirmeler yapilip, standart yapabilirler mesela.

Dipcik dedigin gibi cok cirkin. Ama envanterde olan MPT'lerdiki dipcikleri degistirmek maliyeti artirir. MKE yeni uretim MPT'lerde ve onun yani sira yedek parca olarak yeni dipcik dagitirsa o isabetli olur. Kale'nin kullandigi dipcikler silahi daha yakisikli yapiyor. MPT-55'in dipcigide MPT-76'da olur diye dusunuyorum (HK417 ve 416'lar ayni dipcigi kullaniyor sanirim). MPT-55'in dipcigi guzel mesela (bu arada MPT55 guzel bir silah bence). Onun yanisira handguardi'da, MPT55 ve MPT76 olsun, daha ince yapabilirler (LVOA'daki gibi mesela). Ama ince el kundagi askerler icin daha pratik'mi orasini bilemiyorum, ama gorunus olarak daha pratikmis gibi duruyor. Silah hobbicilerde ince el kundagini tercih ediyor benim anladigim kadariyla, ama dedigim gibi operasyonlarda vesayre ince el kundagi iyi'mi yada kotu'mu orasini bilemiyecegim.

kale did not sucsess on serial production only 2000 mpt 76 so far mkek is super on this subject 65000 mpt 76 and mpt55 so far ,sarsılmaz is worst scenario 0n serial production of MPT 76,so I bet kale for arge and mkek for serial production,mkek is the worst on arge also
I wouldn't say MKE is bad with R&D (Arge), as they have developed the weapons from the start and are currently working on MP5 type gun and a machine gun. Kale added innovations to it and tweaked platforms (MPT55 and MPT76) that MKE has developed. MKE can do better regarding innovation and adding tweaks to it, also the presentation of MPT76 (make it better looking and more modular). That is the difference between KCR76 and MPT76, KCR76 is basicly the same rifle but it is more modular and looks to be more practical, with some tweaks and mods to target different markets. Same goes for KCR55 and MPT55.

Bende Türkçe yazayım bari. Ar10 -ar15 platformunun atası. AR-10 7,62mm kalibreli. ABD ordusu ar10 yerine 5.56mm ar15 platformunu tercih etmiş zamanında ve böylece ar15 yüzbinlerce üretilmiş. Dolayısıyla ar10 yaygın bir tüfek değil onun için jarjürünün de aynı olması gerekmez. Ar15 platformunun bile artık patent hakkı zaman aşımına uğradı isteyen istediği gibi kopyalayabilir. Bakınız sarsılamaz. 5.56mm mpt 55in ar15 standart magazin kullandığını umuyorum.

without help of kale mkek could not succeed on arge of mpt 76,mkek made mpt 55 on basis knowledge of mpt 76,mkek still does not finished boran and heavy machine gun projects yet,altough it started more than seven years ago,but recently mkek made some progress on ammunution projects such as 155mm howitzer,120mm tank,12.7mm sniper etc.,,

Turkish brothers should know that according to Mr @PanzerKiel MPT 76 was one of the best performing Rifle in trials conducted by Pakistan

I don't think we have shared this. Presentation of modern products of Kale by Can Yazici @DEFENCETURK
In this video the Black Gun which he picks up with night vision placed on Gun is that Gun Marksman rifle or Assault Rifle

Screenshot_20200712-040804_YouTube.jpg

This one. Is it a Assault Rifle or Marksman Rifle

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom