What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Since foreign purchase is forbidden, of course, it will sell to EGM and Gendarmerie. There are weapons that he delivered without opening the groove. There are weapons that fall when the crown is hit with a light blow to the ground.

Product Family of Sarsılmaz Grows With PMT Machineguns
upload_2020-4-23_14-48-42.png

Sarsılmaz shared new information and images of 7,62×51 mm diameter SAR 240 and 12,7×99 diameter SAR 127, both of which were manufactured through domestic resources. Exhibiting the first prototypes of the guns within a short span of time after R&D activities, Sarsılmaz has proceeded to the test phase. Meanwhile, the company accelerated its infrastructure works to commence mass production of the guns.

details at:
https://en.defenceturk.net/product-family-of-sarsilmaz-grows-with-pmt-machineguns/

Along with MKEK which other company produces MPT 76 for Turkish Armed Forces ???

MPT 76?I think Kale and Sarsilmaz both produced some batches for TSK,TİSAŞ also got to produce small numbers.

Why this secrecy? Its an upgrade, not a new MBT.

I have sincerely no idea. It was also the same for the M60T Fırat (M60TM) modernization. It was released on the "intranet" barely a month after the end of Euphrates Shield Operation but it took a while until it was released to the public.

I have sincerely no idea. It was also the same for the M60T Fırat (M60TM) modernization. It was released on the "intranet" barely a month after the end of Euphrates Shield Operation but it took a while until it was released to the public.
It's better this way than the other way around! remember European agents trying to steal the blueprints of the MPT 76? The time turkey began to build out their defense industry? That would happen again, if turkey continues to deal with plans, developments, and innovations in the defense sector in such an open and too transparent manner. We should do it like other countries and only publish things when they are finished, instead of revealing all details and data at twitter years in advance...

Back
Top Bottom