What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

It's better this way than the other way around! remember European agents trying to steal the blueprints of the MPT 76? The time turkey began to build out their defense industry? That would happen again, if turkey continues to deal with plans, developments, and innovations in the defense sector in such an open and too transparent manner. We should do it like other countries and only publish things when they are finished, instead of revealing all details and data at twitter years in advance...

What?

Always the same with you guys, always blame others. A corrupt and greedy CEO wants to sell the blueprints, which nobody wants.

it was a fake news to internal consume , for praising our material. pitty that some of us just spread it without evaluation. who needs to spy an AR15 rifle?

How dump can be people are?

it was a fake news to internal consume , for praising our material. pitty that some of us just spread it without evaluation. who needs to spy an AR15 rifle?
who told you that this news were fake my friend?
There are a lot of companies which are producing rifles of different kinds and don't want any competition in the market that can be exported, makes you independent and has performed better in various weapon tests

Always the same with you guys, always blame others. A corrupt and greedy CEO wants to sell the blueprints, which nobody wants.

How dump can be people are?
always the same with you guys - always playing the innocent

It's better this way than the other way around! remember European agents trying to steal the blueprints of the MPT 76? The time turkey began to build out their defense industry? That would happen again, if turkey continues to deal with plans, developments, and innovations in the defense sector in such an open and too transparent manner. We should do it like other countries and only publish things when they are finished, instead of revealing all details and data at twitter years in advance...

No one wanted to steal anything, no need to spread fake news. First thing is, MPT-76 is based on a piston-driven AR-10 platform, so it is absolutely not something special, to begin with. Who cares about a piston AR-10, the patent became public domain years and years ago. The second and more important part is that idiot tried to sell MKE's own rifle to its own subsidiary, which is Zenith Firearms. Zenith Firearms "IS" literally MKE, it is the US branch of MKE. He tried to sell his own company's rifle to his own company. It can't get any more stupid than that. Let's not make it more embarrassing than it was.

COME ON! did you make a search for that guy? did he really punished? i didnt but it was so stupid that i never can believe. it is fckng an ar 15 , araound here for 70 years, why someone needs it? even you can buy it from hunter shop.

No one wanted to steal anything, no need to spread fake news. First thing is, MPT-76 is based on a piston-driven AR-10 platform, so it is absolutely not something special, to begin with. Who cares about a piston AR-10, the patent became public domain years and years ago. The second and more important part is that idiot tried to sell MKE's own rifle to its own subsidiary, which is Zenith Firearms. Zenith Firearms "IS" literally MKE, it is the US branch of MKE. He tried to sell his own company's rifle to his own company. It can't get any more stupid than that. Let's not make it more embarrassing than it was.

With all due respect - I don't believe your twitter-version of the whole matter ... the west has tried far too often to sabotage the Turkish armaments industry to create dependency and eliminate competition

One more thing that I forget to mention that it was the Zenith Firearms who notified the authorities about the incident.

COME ON! did you make a search for that guy? did he really punished? i didnt but it was so stupid that i never can believe. it is fckng an ar 15 , araound here for 70 years, why someone needs it? even you can buy it from hunter shop.

I don't know how old you are, but the incident happened before the weapon was released to the public and brought to the armed forces...
On the world market you earn more money with firearms than with extremely expensive firepower and high tec...

probably older than you but it is an american design originally and whole world is pretty accustomed it, no need to spy, only difference could be on metallurgy that cant be get from blueprints.

probably older than you but it is an american design originally and whole world is pretty accustomed it, no need to spy, only difference could be on metallurgy that cant be get from blueprints.
So you are really trying to tell me there are no western, especially US, French and German spies in Turkey or in the Turkish defence sector? Kidding me?

i am telling that an AR15 clone doesnt worth to spy, rest is unrelated to subject.

Back
Top Bottom