What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Again thank you for the support this is really important to us see people acknowledge us,
We are a volunteering based platform aiming to develop future defence industry researchers and becoming a full time Think Tank platform, we believe its a very crucial skill that Turkey lacks.
So, no we don't pay for now. it's our own effort to translate important articles.

But we hope to pay those who contributed to the system later years.
Thank you for your work - yall are one of my main sources regarding developments in the defence sector!

Sub Compact Version for SAR9 Pistol 14 July, 2020

The pistols classified as Sub Compact are the key solution for the hidden carrying requirement thanks to their low weight and small dimensions.

One of the leading firearms manufacturer Sarılmaz continues to studies to expand its product range. The company gave the good news of the Sub Compact model developed on the SAR9 pistol family to C4Defence for the first time.

The new model, called the SAR9 SC, fires 9x19 mm Parabellum rounds like its family. The gun, whose total length is 165 mm and the height is 122 mm, is only 27 mm wide. The SAR9 SC, which is announced to equipped with an 85 mm long barrel, has a three-point tritium iron sight that also allows for night use. The weapon operates with a semi-automatic mechanism with equipment that increases personnel safety, such as firing pin safety, trigger safety and fall safety. The empty weight of the SAR9 SC, which can be used with 12 + 1 capacity, is only 500 grams.
http://en.c4defence.com/Agenda/sub-compact-version-for-sar9-pistol/10338/1
879c8ede-8ffd-43ae-8148-7770f9c86694.jpg

Unfortunately their products are mostly low quality, but it seems their newer pistols have a better reputation.
Also the information about the AKs is the same. Earlier production have been very bad quality of internal parts but the newer ones are better. After the modifications made to SAR-223 after received complaints and requirements from POH with the newer SAR-223P the situation is also better.

Yes and even they are taking only the furniture and are equipping other AKs with it :D

I wonder what the chances are that the rifles that got dumped into Syria are the same the village guards sent back to the factory. I wouldn‘t be suprised. Good way to get rid of them, as it doesn‘t look like the guards got any more of these.

Besides, the picture I shared appears to show a shorter barreled version. Shared it to see if someone knows more about it.

Last edited:
New Development in TR MEKATRONİK's 20 mm Automatic Gun

Latif Aral Aliş, chairman of TR Mechatronics partner Sarsılmaz:

"Produce the largest caliber weapons systems of the private sector and in exports, which aims to open new doors for Turkey TR Mechatronics, will be a very important win for our country. We are at the delivery stage of the design documents related to 20 mm automatic cannon, which is the first project of this company at the beginning stage, to SSB. On the other hand, we continue the machine investments in TR MEKATRONİK's factory and the production of the parts we have completed, both in the factory and in the sub-industry. ”

We are setting up a new 200 meters long shooting and test polygon in an area of 20,000 square meters, just behind our existing factory in Düzce, and we aim to put this facility into service at the end of this year. Here, we will test fire for many guns, from our machine guns to the 20mm diameter autocannon we are developing. ”

https://www.savunmahaber.com/tr-mekatronikin-20-mmlik-otomatik-topunda-yeni-gelisme/

its not just hunter actually its like a sniper gun,so do not argue me with the purpose of the message and also do not attempt to drain my energy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom