What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I see something like a "Long barrel"...
And it's quite big... it's as large as the Heli...

something like this...

upload_2018-3-2_20-10-28.jpeg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/artillery-discussions.311529/page-3

You have high probably not informed well about Russian ''war doctrine'' along with propaganda ways and tools like Ruptly in Syria.

It is in my list to open a thread about it, which will put you in a shock-denial mood for sure.

In short, to not go off-topic please.

I know more about what is going on in Syria then 95% of people on this forum. I also don't watch Ruptly for Syrian war news. People claiming Russia barrel bombs Syrian civilians are fools. The hysteria, propaganda, lies, misconceptions and lack of knowledge is coming from the west.

If you want propaganda look to further then those looney-tuns casualties Turkey puts out, its worse then Bahagdad Bob and sadly all the Turks seem to believe those numbers.

In closing, I'm not even the one who mentioned Russia, other Turks keep bringing it up and most of what they say is utterly laughable. In any case I'm her to watch developments not get into pissing matches with people that don't know what they are talking about.

Last edited:
I know more about what is going on in Syria then 95% of people on this forum. I also don't watch Ruptly for Syrian war news. People claiming Russia barrel bombs Syrian civilians are fools. The hysteria, propaganda, lies, misconceptions and lack of knowledge is coming from the west.

If you want propaganda look to further then those looney-tuns casualties Turkey puts out, its worse then Bahagdad Bob and sadly all the Turks seem to believe those numbers.

In closing, I'm not even the one who mentioned Russia, other Turks keep bringing it up and most of what they say is utterly laughable. In any case I'm her to watch developments not get into pissing matches with people that don't know what they are talking about.

Denial is the worst compared to your list to ''diagnose'' others.

Will you please share with us your methodology to call it ''looney-tuns casualties''?

Denial is the worst compared to your list to ''diagnose'' others.

Will you please share with us your methodology to call it ''looney-tuns casualties''?

Denial of what? Russia doesn't use barrel bombs and never has. Other then that what are you insinuating about Russia specifically?

As for those casualties, I'm referring to Kurdish casualties Turkey throws out. It's utterly laughable, everyone is laughing at those figures. No one reports anything close to those figures and no else has claims such lobsided figures for such a short time.

Denial of what? Russia doesn't use barrel bombs and never has. Other then that what are you insinuating about Russia specifically?

As for those casualties, I'm referring to Kurdish casualties Turkey throws out. It's utterly laughable, everyone is laughing at those figures.

For the bolded
... Will you please share with us your methodology to call it ''looney-tuns casualties''?

P.s: for the second time asking, btw ''laugh'' is not a methodoly, but indicator for a weak debater close to trolling.

As for those casualties, I'm referring to Kurdish casualties Turkey throws out. It's utterly laughable, everyone is laughing at those figures. No one reports anything close to those figures and no else has claims such lobsided figures for such a short time.
so US took out some 300-500 Russian Syrian soldiers in one air raid and Turkey didn't for 40 days because u dont like it?

For the bolded... Will you please share with us your methodology to call it ''looney-tuns casualties''?

P.s: for the second time asking, btw ''laugh'' is not a methodoly, but indicator for a weak debator close to trolling.

I already stated that no one else reports anything close to what Turkey reports, which is a red flag by itself, no other side has ever made such lobsided claims in such a short time and the Kurds are spread out in a vast areas, they operate in small numbers, so it's difficult to inflict such casualties in such a short time.

Look at the Israeli war in Lebonon and the figures Israel put out, look at the figures the Kurds with the help of US air power claimed, look at the figures Russia put out after taking vast land from ISIS in eastern Syria and then look at me with a straight face and tell me those Turkish figures are honest.

so US took out some 300-500 Russian Syrian soldiers in one air raid and Turkey didn't for 40 days because u dont like it?

Those were not Russian soldiers and the figures range from 100-300 killed and wounded. That was also a very large convoy and they never expected to be attacked from the air.

Nope some sources said 200 some said 500 some said 7 Russian some other 100 Russian. Also Russia claimed they killed 28000 ISIS in Syria.I cant post the link becase of my post count. You can look at it in web.

Nope some sources said 200 some said 500 some said 7 Russian some other 100 Russian. Also Russia claimed they killed 28000 ISIS in Syria.I cant post the link becase of my post count. You can look at it in web.

So in other words people are throwing out bogus figures, in any case they did not belong to the Russian military. As for Russia, they have been in Syria for years and helped recapture hundreds of villages as well as large cities.

No one actually believes that Russian figure as well, some council member threw that figure out to embarrass the US.

Yep same sources claiming less PYD loses. Even if you dont believe any figures, counting the totals of funerals in Afrin you get more that 900 deaths. And do you believe they could take all of their corpses and send them to Afrin?

So in other words people are throwing out bogus figures, in any case they did not belong to the Russian military. As for Russia, they have been in Syria for years and helped recapture hundreds of villages as well as large cities.

No one actually believes that Russian figure as well, some council member threw that figure out to embarrass the US.
They were not made all of Russians... but they were a good part of it...
You have Chechens...Ukrainians/Kazakhs etc...

They were a filmed report... of a contractor in Moscow...speaking about... Those Ppl who got back in pcs...in garbage bags...
He was against sending Russians to Syria for Wagner... Saying it's a Shame that Russians have to work/protect a guy like Assad... but with money...few ppl had no choice...

Now that the US bombed them to dust... Many Russians want to join again... as a "Revenge move" against the US...

You can play with words as long as you want...reality is here... they are mercenaries... and they were Russians among...
Not the first time in RU history neither the last... So yes they weren't "Official RU military"... But RU/UKR mercenaries...that were "allowed" and "Used" by Russia to do their dirty job without having to tell the public about "Russia casualties"...

In the End... History will tell what really happened and how many Russians nationals died for ASSad and putin Rotten Influence war... and I hope... I'm still here to let you know about it... and let's see if you take facts as reality or runaway from it...like your previous "RU realities in Syria"...

Last edited:
They were not made all of Russians... but they were a good part of it...
You have Chechens...Ukrainians/Kazakhs etc...

They were a filmed report... of a contractor in Moscow...speaking about... Those Ppl who got back in pcs...in garbage bags...
He was against sending Russians to Syria for Wagner... Saying it's a Shame that Russians have to work/protect a guy like Assad... but with money...few ppl had no choice...

Now that the US bombed them to dust... Many Russians want to join again... as a "Revenge move" against the US...

You can play with words as long as you want...reality is here... they are mercenaries... and they were Russians among...
Not the first time in RU history neither the last... So yes they weren't "Official RU military"... But RU/UKR mercenaries...that were "allowed" and "Used" by Russia to do their dirty job without having to tell the public about "Russia casualties"...

In the End... History will tell what really happened and how many Russians nationals died for ASSad and putin Rotten Influence war... and I hope... I'm still here to let you know about it... and let's see if you take facts as reality or runaway from it...like your previous "RU realities in Syria"...

That was a very long rant about something I already knew. You could have just as easily said, mercenaries were killed, some of which were Russian.

Yes you can get back to the topic PIDOR. I also didn't say Turkey didn't kill many Kurds, I have always cautioned about numbers being thrown around by all sides including Russian and American as well as "rebels".
Don't mind me. I just wanted an excuse to use the word Pidor!!! lol

Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom