What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There have been recent news about British MPs visiting pkk/ypg in northern Syria

Yes, it seems the old british "divide and conquer" is still alive and kicking. betting on several horses and never closing down options.

I hope we develop that bloody Jet engine on our own with own products from Turkey. :)

There have been recent news about British MPs visiting pkk/ypg in northern Syria

Yes, it seems the old british "divide and conquer" is still alive and kicking. betting on several horses and never closing down options.

I hope we develop that bloody Jet engine on our own with own products from Turkey. :)

Although very sad to see, these are only opposition MPs - a bunch wannabes. Hopefully the ruling party in the UK will not take such a foolish path....let's wait and see.

Try to remember that there even exists opposition MPs (milletvekilleri) in the Turkish Parliament that try to support the YPG/PYD.

I think that the link between the YPG/PYD and the PKK has to be re-emphasized so that it will become apparent to all parties/countries that they should not support terror organisations.

2221654.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom