What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

If US leaves, French will run away when first artillery shells start falling around. There is no power on Earth to stop Turkey attacking PKK terrorists except Russia and US. Russia doesn't really care PKK.

You guys surely love to make fun about the French "running away" whatsoever,but you should look at yourselves first before laughing at others. Last time I checked,it isn't the French who ran away and left military equipments intacts to who you know.... I am not going to make myself the "pleasure" of posting pictures as you have already seen them multiple times.

It wasn't joke, it's a fact; French will run away when first artillery shells start falling around. If you get triggered by the fact, it's your insecure feelings which we do not care.

I am stating facts too. :cry:

Turkey offered a thousand times to enter Syria with the Coalitian to fight ISIS and if need be Syria, to create a security zone for the refugess and to block the airspace to Assad but you pussys didn't want to do it because you loved ISIS until it started attacking you on your soil. Suddenly then Turkey needed to invade with 100.000 men while the US and EU gave logistic support and we gave you the middle finger.

Yeah just like they fought together with the Iranian militia. You are literally bribing them with money to keep loyal to you and even then you can't control them. :rofl::rofl:

Iran should thank McGurk officialy for giving them the chance to have their troops border Israel, bet the Israelitis really love this.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw our soldiers didn't die with two underage girls in their vehicle those are yours. Bet they were just showing them their "vehicle":omghaha::omghaha:

No, not because we wanted to protect ISIS. We want to protect Kurds and their vision of a Kurdistan. And of course, we do not want to give you much advantage in this conflict by fighting ISIS in Syria and Iraq. It was clear from the beginning, that Turkey follow his own agenda, which we do not want to support in this issue.

It wasn't joke, it's a fact; French will run away when first artillery shells start falling around. If you get triggered by the fact, it's your insecure feelings which we do not care.

I don’t think and you should not underestimate France.

See, I can say the same thing about three Turkish EOD guys that were blown up in afrin a week ago. How will that make you feel? Be honest. Have some respect for yourself
why is this cheap belly dancer Troll still here ?

Gooo from here !!! My last warning.

No, not because we wanted to protect ISIS. We want to protect Kurds and their vision of a Kurdistan. And of course, we do not want to give you much advantage in this conflict by fighting ISIS in Syria and Iraq. It was clear from the beginning, that Turkey follow his own agenda, which we do not want to support in this issue.

I don’t think and you should not underestimate France.

France only has advantage about their nuclear power which if Turkey is with Russia, they cannot face with Turkey face to face.. which the fight will happen in Syria, far from France, or They will need to pass Whole Europe to attack which Turkish submarines will be waiting for them.
Tell me now, What can France do to Turkey if the war occur near Turkey? Stupid to think the otherwise..
France has economic power which is the most influential against Turkey, thats it!

France only has advantage about their nuclear power which if Turkey is with Russia,they cannot face with Turkey face to face..

LMAO,it's a joke,right ?

which the fight will happen in Syria, far from France, or They will need to pass Whole Europe to attack which Turkish submarines will be waiting for them.
Tell me now, What can France do to Turkey if the war occur near Turkey? Stupid to think the otherwise..
France has economic power which is the most influential against Turkey, thats it!

Turkey ain't doing sh/t unless there's an agreement with the US for Manbij,which is probably never going to happen,considering the US has deployed more reinforcements in the area and is building several other bases according to local reports.

Of course the US is the big player here,the big boss. If they decide to completly pull out of Syria,so will the French,the Brits and all other forces who are present. If the US stays,everyone will stay. Before even thinking about going into direct confrontation with NATO forces for Manbij,Turkey should take Tal Rifaat first.

The only thing Erdogan is going to do for now is some empty words to exitate his followers.

Turkey ain't doing sh/t unless there's an agreement with the US
Stop using the word of "US", grow up dude. US is gonna leave. This has nothing to do with US. There will be only French, and it is not enough to prevent Turks atacking PKK terrorist scum.

French won't be targeted of course, unless they open fire. But if they keep walking around PKK terrorists, they will eventually die when Turks hit PKK targets. So it's up to how fast they can run.

Also stop using the word of "Erdogan" as well, that retard has nothing to do with Turkish military operations. He cannot efen use a rifle. It's the Turkish Army, not retarded Erdoğan.

--President Trump said Tuesday that ally Saudi Arabia might have to pay if it wants a continuing U.S. military presence in Syria.

“We’ve almost completed that task [of defeating ISIS] and we’ll be making a determination very quickly, in coordination with others in the area, as to what we’ll do,” Trump said during a White House press conference with leaders from three Baltic nations. “Saudi Arabia is very interested in our decision, and I said, ‘Well, you know, you want us to stay, maybe you’re going to have to pay.’”--

Someone paid the bill it seems...

Stop using the word of "US", grow up dude. US is gonna leave. This has nothing to do with US. There will be only French, and it is not enough to prevent Turks atacking PKK terrorist scum.

French won't be targeted of course, unless they open fire. But if they keep walking around PKK terrorists, they will eventually die when Turks hit PKK targets. So it's up to how fast they can run.

Also stop using the word of "Erdogan" as well, that retard has nothing to do with Turkish military operations. He cannot efen use a rifle. It's the Turkish Army, not retarded Erdoğan.

Isn't Erdogan the commander in chief of the Turkish armed forces ? :rolleyes1: Unless Turkey is some rogue state ruled by the military where the president has no say at all,no operation can be launched without presidential approval. But tell me if it's otherwise.

poor french army, they don't even know why they are in Manbij but we will show them this is not a video game.

Back
Top Bottom