What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That's disturbing... Take out the context... this is...
A Game alike Participative Assassination/Murder.

That Even ISIS never went there...

PS: It's the work of Maybe 1 to 2/3 guys only... Since the same "breath sound" is heard almost in every vids...

I’m wondering if it is Turkish intelligence or those trained by them as they are targeting exclusively PKK, either way they are doing a good job.

Russia told Turkey YPG terrorists left Tal Rifaat, Presidential Spokesman Kalın says

Russia told Turkey that the PKK-linked People's Protection Units (YPG) terrorists have almost entirely left Syria's Tal Rifaat, Presidential Spokesperson Ibrahim Kalın said Thursday.

Kalın added that Turkey was trying to verify that information through its sources.

He stressed that Operation Olive Branch will continue until the whole region of Syria's Afrin, including Tal Rifaat, is cleared from terrorist elements.

Commenting on possible U.S. withdrawal from Syria, Kalın said contradicting messages from President Donald Trump and the U.S. military "signals serious confusion."

The presidential aide also warned France not to repeat U.S.' mistakes, when asked to assess reports of French troop deployment in Manbij.

France, like the U.S., will not be able to convince Turkey that the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), the YPG and the PKK can be differentiated because Ankara knows the situation on the ground, Kalın said.

Also on Thursday, Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdağ said that Tal Rifaat will be cleared of terrorist groups YPG/PYD, just like Afrin.

Speaking to Habertürk news channel, Bozdağ said: "Just as YPG/PYD terror organizations were cleared of Afrin, now Tal Rifaat will be cleared."

Turkey on Jan. 20 launched Operation Olive Branch to clear terrorist groups from Afrin, northwestern Syria, near Turkey's border, amid growing threats from the region.

On Mar. 18, the 58th day of the operation, Turkish troops and the Free Syrian Army members announced that the city had been liberated.

source: https://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-t...-tal-rifaat-presidential-spokesman-kalin-says

I’m wondering if it is Turkish intelligence or those trained by them as they are targeting exclusively PKK, either way they are doing a good job.
Nah, don't think Turkey is involved... they wouldn't use such media for such tactics, and it's sloppy and could backfired if it goes under investigation.

It's guy, group of guy who already did such tactics in the past, and decided to "put it outhere" for all to see...He found positive answer to his work and continued...

Nah, don't think Turkey is involved... they wouldn't use such media for such tactics, and it's sloppy and could backfired if it goes under investigation.

It's guy, group of guy who already did such tactics in the past, and decided to "put it outhere" for all to see...He found positive answer to his work and continued...
Do you think they do it for a positive answer? Lmao

They have a cause they do it for. These videos are meant to spread fear.

It is a good tactic.

Turkish SAS
DaK7355W0AAhr6k.jpg

Why are the Jaish al Islam militants from Gouta are coming to ES areas instead of Idlib?

CIA keeps blasting chemical weapons in rebel held villages to justify US military presence and US strikes in Syria.

2000 lb bomb, penetrated the roof with huge hole behind, probably faster than mach2 in impact, then fall on bed like it's a napkin? Bed didn't even get burned because of friction, even pillow didn't fly away by the chemical gas's pressure :lol:

Some Need some...Helping... to jump on Conspiracy theories... or never saw enough Barrel bomb remains...
Anyway...

Warning pics... I understand it's not "really allowed"... but still...sometimes it's a necessity for "Some"... to be reminded... of what a "Monster" they are "happily" defending...

So let me get this, Assad on a winning streak decides to gas people knowing full well that the International community will take a massive dump on his regime ?

I'm sorry but, no, it's not conspiracy. You have to be completely blind to not see this as a false flag. May the victims rest in peace, terrible way to pass on...

CIA keeps blasting chemical weapons in rebel held villages to justify US military presence and US strikes in Syria.

2000 lb bomb, penetrated the roof with huge hole behind, probably faster than mach2 in impact, then fall on bed like it's a napkin? Bed didn't even get burned because of friction, even pillow didn't fly away by the chemical gas's pressure :lol:

Looks like its not a bomb, a cylinder with gas. And the roof is not strong...

So let me get this, Assad on a winning streak decides to gas people knowing full well that the International community will take a massive dump on his regime ?

I'm sorry but, no, it's not conspiracy. You have to be completely blind to not see this as a false flag. May the victims rest in peace, terrible way to pass on...
And what can the International community do?
Tell me?
Send Few Tomahawk and 2 airstrikes on remote location? and that's it?
What can they do with Russia as a protector?

The answer is nothing... No one is ready to go full on this conflict... So why bother limiting the use of X ammunitions?

But ofc you can still..; decide to follow the basic RU/ASSad/IR rhetoric ..." It's the rebel who did it... They manufactured the same barrels and Chlorine gas...and spread it from the sky...with the help of CIA... flying above Syria... in a RU controlled airspace... and that ASSad never ever used Chemical weapons... ever"

Looks like its not a bomb, a cylinder with gas.
Yes, same as those used in previous years...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom