What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

France only has advantage about their nuclear power which if Turkey is with Russia, they cannot face with Turkey face to face.. which the fight will happen in Syria, far from France, or They will need to pass Whole Europe to attack which Turkish submarines will be waiting for them.
Tell me now, What can France do to Turkey if the war occur near Turkey? Stupid to think the otherwise..
France has economic power which is the most influential against Turkey, thats it!

Do you have a relevant air defense system by now. No. France has. Do you have frigates to counter France one. No. You have a main battle tank right now, to counter France one. No...and so on

By the way, economic power is much more important than you imagine. Soviet Union was beaten by economic power not by arm power. Don’t forget.

Do you have a relevant air defense system by now. No. France has. Do you have frigates to counter France one. No. You have a main battle tank right now, to counter France one. No...and so on

By the way, economic power is much more important than you imagine. Soviet Union was beaten by economic power not by arm power. Don’t forget.

Calm down we wont declare war against each other. Truth is France can unleash a barrage of cruise missiles that can target an important target like an air base and we cant stop it. Because we dont have an air defence. Maybe 10 year later but not now.

Even with frigates, missiles, tanks France not alone like us. Russia can help us but we all know the price!

If we clash with France what we gonna do about NATO and EU? Some childs in here think real war is a video game.

They have cruise missiles as well as Turkey. They both can mass produce cruise missiles and Hurt each other a lot.. If they have bigger economy, means they got bigger to loose too... With 96% dept ratio to GDP, they got impressive economy... wowww

Their Nuclear submarines cannot really do much in shallow water. Even their diesel AIP submarines work with the same way as Nuclear powered and leave a lot of heat and noise trace unless it is in the deep water.

You talk about Tank force of France? How many Tanks France has to attack and do they overcome 4000 tanks Turkey has?

They are strong, but not that much to do whatever they want as long as if there are not with Europe as we see today against Russia and Syria...

If Turkey will stop you in the sea and in the air, WHat France is going to do? You better tell me that... Can France win in the ground?
France is the Tapmachine..

Are you really arguing about how a war between France and Turkey would play out? Why? I mean its pretty obvious who wins. Right?

Are you really arguing about how a war between France and Turkey would play out? Why? I mean its pretty obvious who wins. Right?
In foreign territory yes, or far away territory yes, one side is more powerful. All of potential conflicts are NOT in that case(Syria)

You talk about Tank force of France? How many Tanks France has to attack and do they overcome 4000 tanks Turkey has?

The only things you can call "tanks" in Turkish army inventory are the Sabras and in an other way the Leopards 2A4.

I must add that's foolish to think there's going to be a tank vs tank confrontation without support from troops on the ground with their anti tank missiles,the artillery,the attack helicopters,the air force... You have to look into a broader confrontation,not just "tanks vs tanks".

The only things you can call "tanks" in Turkish army inventory are the Sabras and in an other way the Leopards 2A4.

I must add that's foolish to think there's going to be a tank vs tank confrontation without support from troops on the ground with their anti tank missiles,the artillery,the helicopters,the air force... You have to look into a broader confrontation,not just "tanks vs tanks".
Yes but the point is France has no chance against Turkey in her own backyard . You need to consider numbers

They have cruise missiles as well as Turkey. They both can mass produce cruise missiles and Hurt each other a lot.. If they have bigger economy, means they got bigger to loose too... With 96% dept ratio to GDP, they got impressive economy... wowww

Their Nuclear submarines cannot really do much in shallow water. Even their diesel AIP submarines work with the same way as Nuclear powered and leave a lot of heat and noise trace unless it is in the deep water.

They are strong, but not that much to do whatever they want as long as if there are not with Europe as we see today against Russia and Syria...

If Turkey will stop you in the sea and in the air, WHat France is going to do? You better tell me that... Can France win in the ground?
France is the Tapmachine..

are you kidding? they are producing 1000km cruise missile we are producing 280km cruise missiles. They have frigates that can launc scalp missiles also subs can launch cruise missiles.

Actually talking about Turkey-france war is totaly waste of time.

So,it seems like the US alongside France and probably the UK + some gulf countries (still to be confirmed though) are planning to conduct airstrikes against Bashar and his army because of the use of chemical weapons.

Turkey seems to be very quiet on the issue,probably due to its deal with Russia and Iran,but as its neutrality can benefit her,I believe this situation might be untenable. Do you guys think Turkey could take part in the armed response ?

Back
Top Bottom