What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Accepting such a ceasefire now will cost Turkey in the future . SDF are now advancing from Yifrin close to Al-Bab . Controlling manjib is essential to end the Kurdish corridor dream .

ISIS claims VBIED attack in Kaliya village west of Jarablus, killing tens of Turkish backed forces and it also claims it has destroyed 2 Turkish tanks with ATGMs. Any confirmation about this claim?

CrJNWgDUIAAbEoc.jpg

Location of claimed VBIED attack:
CrIYLe7WEAA-I5l.jpg

ISIS claims VBIED attack in Kaliya village west of Jarablus, killing tens of Turkish backed forces and it also claims it has destroyed 2 Turkish tanks with ATGMs. Any confirmation about this claim?

CrJNWgDUIAAbEoc.jpg

Location of claimed VBIED attack:
View attachment 330208
We dont have any confirmation over this claim. Officialy we have 1 shot tank from SDF held area and 3 light injured soldiers from the crew. After the attack one armed vehicle and the building from where the terrorists fired were destroyed by airstrike. Officialy we had one VBIED attack from ISIS held area and the VBIED was successfully destroyed by friendly forces.

We dont have any confirmation over this claim. Officialy we have 1 shot tank from SDF held area and 3 light injured soldiers from the crew. After the attack one armed vehicle and the building from where the terrorists fired were destroyed by airstrike. Officialy we had one VBIED attack from ISIS held area and the VBIED was successfully destroyed by friendly forces.

What is this VBIED?

Dutch news reporting that YPG commander told that there is a ceasefire between YPG and Turkish troops also it reports that Turkey denies these claims.
Who they call a YPG commander is a PKK terrorist Polat Can, Brett McGurk received a gift from him, USA is officially PKK itself.

If I understand properly the question you ask what is VBIED. Look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_bomb

I got it,thanks.

Who they call a YPG commander is a PKK terrorist Polat Can, Brett McGurk received a gift from him, USA is officially PKK itself.

The US is supporting the PKK and YPG terrorists in Turkey and Baluch terrorists in Pakistan. Turkey and Pakistan should get together and find a way to kick the master terrorist.

My advice to our army.THEY SHOULD NOT ENTER TO SYRIA.for that reasons:
1-many countries want us to fail and they will try their best(first of them usa and we should not to forget russia and EU)
2-Our presence only be through artillery shelling,airstrike and military consulting(like what US do with YPG)

My advice to our army.THEY SHOULD NOT ENTER TO SYRIA.for that reasons:
1-many countries want us to fail and they will try their best(first of them usa and we should not to forget russia and EU)
2-Our presence only be through artillery shelling,airstrike and military consulting(like what US do with YPG)

We dont enter directly we will get some places and deliver them FSA so that they can progress.

Btw General Votel of USA said PYD not stay at Menbij anymore, if PYD had leaved there, must be deash over there, thats mean we can progress and get menbij ;)
what a cleaver general he is helipng us with his smart explanations...

Should we drop propaganda papers for areas where local's feel uneasy with the US backed PYD/SDF terrorism? I'd active Kurdish opposition to PYD/SDF, too but for sure, there is time for it but propaganda papers that shows Turkey's assurance and support, would do great anytime. Such thing would beat their (SDF/PYD) already destroyed motivation and cause mistrust between YPG/SDF terrorists and local's.

Last edited:
Should we drop propaganda papers for areas where local's feel uneasy with the US backed PYD/SDF terrorism? I'd active Kurdish opposition to PYD/SDF, too but for sure, there is time for it but propaganda papers that shows Turkey's assurance and support, would do great anytime. Such thing would beat their (SDF/PYD) already destroyed motivation and cause mistrust between YPG/SDF terrorists and local's.

Actually it looks quite logical, but it can bring also some troubles because after people start rise up against PYD, PYD can more pressure on people by massacres and other criminals.

We have to be more speddy to get their positions so that they can't find a way.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom