What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The number of FSA is not enough at the moment. We need to find a way to increase those numbers. As said by other members, some of the refugees should be asked if they want to participate in this. Sending our troops should be last and last resort.

The number of FSA is not enough at the moment. We need to find a way to increase those numbers. As said by other members, some of the refugees should be asked if they want to participate in this. Sending our troops should be last and last resort.

there millions of Syrians people on our lands they have to be organized for these operations. Our state will be help them for prepare themselves ;)

USA accept PKK as terrorists group with our pressure but they still keep supply sub branches of PKK with heavy weapons, political supports, soldiers and trainings. This is obvious they wanna divide middile east countries peice by piece so that they can exploit us easly...

We see the big picture

so , its took you more than 13 years to understand this !?
you play in USA game by destabilizing Syria and strengthen Kurdistan Iqlim of Iraq ....

I remember years ago , we were saying these to you but you Turks always answered us with " we are USA allies and NATO member ... "

this was big picture that you turks simply didn't want to see and make so many trouble for us ....

after.jpg

and then they just change their plan according of circumstances :

Greater-Kurdistan.jpg

you play in USA game by destabilizing Syria and strengthen Kurdistan Iqlim of Iraq ....

I remember years ago , we were saying these to you but you Turks always answered us with " we are USA allies and NATO member ... "

this was big picture that you turks simply didn't want to see and make so many trouble for us ....

after.jpg

Greater-Kurdistan.jpg

Not all of us. I always have said this. We dont have to agree on many things with iran,iraq,syria but what we all need to do is in no way let the borders of these countries be changed because one day the cannon will be pointed to us by outsiders. If we sort the problem between ourselves then outsiders cannot intervene. Does Iran,Iraq intervene in problemes between germany and france? no. Why? Because they dont need anyone else, they dont let outsiders into their problems.

I got it,thanks.

The US is supporting the PKK and YPG terrorists in Turkey and Baluch terrorists in Pakistan. Turkey and Pakistan should get together and find a way to kick the master terrorist.

They also support FSA and Al-Nusrah in Syria ....

Not all of us. I always have said this. We dont have to agree on many things with iran,iraq,syria but what we all need to do is in no way let the borders of these countries be changed because one day the cannon will be pointed to us by outsiders. If we sort the problem between ourselves then outsiders cannot intervene. Does Iran,Iraq intervene in problemes between germany and france? no. Why? Because they dont need anyone else, they dont let outsiders into their problems.

Because Germany and France are world powers in all fields be it science, technology, economy, politics, sports etc. They are from those countries who rule the world from centuries, countries that can project their power in almost all places on Earth- especially in the poor, corrupt, divided and religiously obsessed Middle East. And it will continue to be the same as long as our countries are the same. This region needs economic development and cooperation, good education for people and putting Religion on second place... Unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon which means that Western Powers will continue to intervene into our internal affairs and will continue to do whatever they can to keep this region in war, divided, using us one against another.

Guess these tanks are going to invade Afrin and connect Azez and Marea with fsa's southern territory considering Islahiye is very close to that part of the Syrian border?
I personally think, Islahiye will be like a tank depot right now, tanks can be directed to anywhere on the border from Islahiye.

** 106. Topçu alayı olmadan önce, 172. Mekanize Tugayıymış. Alayın alanı çok büyüktü ve kullanılmayan, boş, atıl durumda tonla garaj vardı. Tugay zamanında bir sürü tank varmış.

after.jpg

Greater-Kurdistan.jpg

DO NOT worry we allready aware of everythings we just wait for suitable time, also you must know that everycountry acts according to their national interests, west not only one guility about PKK issue also we know that even Iran had supported PKK which located at Turkey and Iraq.

But after repaired Turkish-Russian relationships Iran start to become close to Turkey thanks to Russia.

Balances changing and we acts according to our national interests, thats it.

after.jpg

Greater-Kurdistan.jpg
Of course we knew the US' intentions after 2003, but regarding Syria;
the US fooled us by pretending to support fsa while in reality their true face surfaced later on with their serious arms, advisors and political support for the ypg, that's when the US game became clear for us. Our govt made the mistake of rushing to support the fsa in the beginning and i think they will think many times before rushing into a similar situation in the future again. Turkey's goal with fsa is not to Balkanize Syria, but to get rid of Assad. US is the one that claims to be supporting 1 Syria, but in reality its support for ypg clearly shows they want to separate ypg from Syria. Hence Turkey's operation to halt the US' game.

On the other hand, is Iran innocent in playing such games? We must be honest, even without the US, Iran has been trying for decades to influence and poke its nose wherever it sees a chance in the region and neighborhood. From Turkish perspective Iran is not much different from the US when it comes to destabilizing the region. Now we have a govt that has an active foreign policy and wants to influence too, so it's an even bigger clusterfuck now :D Still am optimistic about future Turkish-Iranian ties though.

I personally think, Islahiye will be like a tank depot right now, tanks can be directed to anywhere on the border from Islahiye.

** 106. Topçu alayı olmadan önce, 172. Mekanize Tugayıymış. Alayın alanı çok büyüktü ve kullanılmayan, boş, atıl durumda tonla garaj vardı. Tugay zamanında bir sürü tank varmış.
I see, that makes sense.

Last edited:

after.jpg

Greater-Kurdistan.jpg

They wanted to redraw the map of the region, just the way they did after WWI. They have successfully divided Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya. They tried to do it in Pakistan, but Pakistan's military unlike its Arab counterparts proved more powerful and disciplined thus peace returned to Pakistan after a lot of sacrifices. They are trying to do it in Turkey, but Turk military is again strong and professional and is in a position to crush any rebellion. Turk-Russian rapprochement is a welcome step. I am looking forward to Turkey joining the SCO, an organization which will ensure stability in this part of the world.

Wars are expensive and Iran , Turkey , Pakistan and even super oil rich KSA don't have luxury of printing dollars ( Like self-righteous USA ) whenever they want ... if things go this way , all of us will get bankrupt in next two or three years ...

M60 "Sabra" Tanks near border with Syria

CrMHlp8WEAATng4.jpg

Another Convoy
CrMGI54XYAA0ICb.jpg

Wars are expensive and Iran , Turkey , Pakistan and even super oil rich KSA don't have luxury of printing dollars ( Like self-righteous USA ) whenever they want ... if things go this way , all of us will get bankrupt in next two or three years ...
European people massively butchered each other in the name of religion and world wars in the past, still they managed to come together for peace and common development while we, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, KSA etc., are still stuck in medieval rivalries. Sad, many co-operation opportunities are being missed and many resources and time is spent on each other in a negative way while the US, EU and others profit from our region's weak situation and play us against each other while they walk away with the benefits.

Back
Top Bottom