What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Nah, i just know better than you, i also know that T-129 was lucky because there was no manpads in that group of PKK scum or we could lose T-129+pilots for no reason.

Yes yes you know best, now go tell those pilots what you think and also tell their trainers that they dont know what they are doing.

I really don't understand why Atak's pilot risked the chopper by flying that much low altitute.

I think army aviation pilots need to re-training.

You said it yourself, you dont understand.
Maşallah

If you really think this is the way to use attack choppers against terrorists which has doçka and manpads

Then you are really stupid, and there is nothing to talk about o_O
Pfff that 20mm cannon producing a very scary sound...

But i agree with you. That chopper is way to low and close. It can seriously be damaged with dshk heavy machine gun. No need to risk the chopper for this. Only from high altitude maybe..

Pfff that 20mm cannon producing a very scary sound...

But i agree with you. That chopper is way to low and close. It can seriously be damaged with dshk heavy machine gun. No need to risk the chopper for this. Only from high altitude maybe..

Finally someone that has brain o_O I wish our pilots in that chopper will be sent to re-training so these kind of mistakes will not repeat ever again.

If you are not going to claim otherwise, then don't try to shit on the fact i spoke which is obviously clear that

This is exactly how you can make PKK happy and how you can lose $30m chopper and 2 pilots for no reason o_O

"Fact" vayy beeee

I dont have to claim otherwise because I am 99.99% SURE that you dont know SH*T about attack helicopter training. Which makes you 100% NOT-QUALIFIED to talk about what these pilots were doing "wrong".

these pilots were doing wrong.

Well i did talk about that those pilots were not just doing wrong, but doing absolutely wrong o_O Feel free to get triggered.

They are pure lucky to turn their house in one piece after this mistake, that does not mean they will be that much lucky everytime, and that is the reason why re-training is utterly important for not to see this

ridiculous mistake ever again.

There is nothing wrong with having an opinion that shows proper concern. We don't know why the pilot flew low, so perhaps you could come up with a qualified answer and spare us the sarcasm.

We don't know why the pilot flew low, so perhaps you could come up with a qualified answer and spare us the sarcasm.

This is EXACTLY what im saying, we dont know why they did it. I DONT KNOW either. But I trust that the pilots know what theyre doing. I didnt present any opinion on what the pilots did, I simply implied that others shouldnt present their opinion as a FACT. As if they know better than the pilots!

I simply implied that others shouldnt present their opinion as a FACT.
Oh we did, we are still doing, and we will continue to doing this. You may feel relaxed while watching this scene, but we actually see the pure luck that lays between death and life. That scene could be ended up with big fireball as well. So if you don't have any anti-argument, don't try to shut people up just because you cannot deal with facts.

Let's assume he was hunting terrorists that were trying to hide among the bushes, then.

Back
Top Bottom