What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkish Army Dispatches Elite Forces to Northern Syria to Join Operation against Kurds
13961107000363_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Turkish Army has dispatched several military convoys to the border with Syria, a Turkish media outlet reported on Saturday, adding that a sum of 200 special forces have been forwarded to Afrin to join the Operation Olive Branch against the Kurdish militias.
The Turkish-language state-run Anadolu news agency reported that 200 Turkish elite forces that are expert in street battle and defusing explosive traps, landmines and bombs have been dispatched to Afrin region together with trained dogs.

Its went on to say that more convoys, including 20 armored vehicles, anti-land mine vehicles and a large volume of arms and ammunition have been dispatched to the border town of Kilis.

Anadolu added that another military column, consisting of several tanks has been dispatched to Hatay region at the border with Syria as well.

Reports said on Friday that the Kurdish officials in Afrin urged Damascus to send troops to protect Syria’s sovereignty from the Turkish occupier.

Ankara insists it will return the enclave to its “original owner” after its “liberation” from terrorists.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13961107000468

Turkish Army Dispatches Elite Forces to Northern Syria to Join Operation against Kurds
Dont use Kurds anymore instead of the PKK/YPG. By using Kurds you are taking over pro-YPG/PKK sources that claim Turkey is butchering the Kurds.
A correct heading would be "Turkish Army Dispatches Elite Forces to Northern Syria to Join Operation against YPG/PKK"

Dont use Kurds anymore instead of the PKK/YPG. By using Kurds you are taking over pro-YPG/PKK sources that claim Turkey is butchering the Kurds.
A correct heading would be "Turkish Army Dispatches Elite Forces to Northern Syria to Join Operation against YPG/PKK"
Sorry will edit the News from Now on.

PKK account shares footage of terrorists shooting at ATAK helicopter. I really don't understand why Atak's pilot risked the chopper by flying that much low altitute. Atak can fly above MANPADS range and can use Cirit missiles against those terrorists. But he decided to fly it 100m altitute and flying in front of PKK column 3 times o_O ? I think army aviation pilots need to re-training.

PKK account shares footage of terrorists shooting at ATAK helicopter. I really don't understand why Atak's pilot risked the chopper by flying that much low altitute. Atak can fly above MANPADS range and can use Cirit missiles against those terrorists. But he decided to fly it 100m altitute and flying in front of PKK column 3 times o_O ? I think army aviation pilots need to re-training.

Yes, you know better than the pilots and their trainers. Maşallah.

Yes, you know better than the pilots and their trainers. Maşallah.
Nah, i just know better than you, i also know that T-129 was lucky because there was no manpads in that group of PKK scum or we could lose T-129+pilots for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom