What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Russian special forces in western rural Manbij:

C6EhU9HWAAAuyWi.jpg

The PKK crowd has no honor, everything they have is because of outside help. If they are founded as a country it is not founded in glory but as a tool for others.

They are not like us that fought to protect our country from big powers with little resources or help.

IMG_5759.JPG

IMG_5760.JPG

IMG_5761.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

IMG_5762.JPG

IMG_5766.JPG

IMG_5765.JPG

IMG_5764.JPG

MHP criticized AKP for their love affair with Barzani, anyone posted that here yet?

Biji MHP
Soon, all these that support Barzani are going to be hitting their heads on the walls saying oh how couldn't we have known, he tricked us too. Barzani is as bad as pkk in the inside of him but he's playing smart now.

The PKK crowd has no honor, everything they have is because of outside help. If they are founded as a country it is not founded in glory but as a tool for others.

They are not like us that fought to protect our country from big powers with little resources or help.

View attachment 381631

View attachment 381632

View attachment 381633

View attachment 381635

View attachment 381634

View attachment 381638

View attachment 381637

View attachment 381636
Lol why you even mentioning this. When isis attacked them both pkk and Barzani was begging the world to help. They ran like rats.

so much for Kurdish "honor"

They always have to run for outside world to help them. First during Saddam, then poorly armed isil and now from Turkish backed forces. What's even more hilarous this time around is that they are now crying to both USA & Russia for help.

I say the Turkish Armed forces launch a suprise attack on the YPG/SDP/PKK cowards in Afrin and North-East Syria.I'm sure when things get heated The Americans wont be bothered to protect the Kurds and it will be funny to watch them flee like rats across the desert.

so much for Kurdish "honor"

They always have to run for outside world to help them. First during Saddam, then poorly armed isil and now from Turkish backed forces. What's even more hilarous this time around is that they are now crying to both USA & Russia for help.

I say the Turkish Armed forces launch a suprise attack on the YPG/SDP/PKK cowards in Afrin and North-East Syria.I'm sure when things get heated The Americans wont be bothered to protect the Kurds and it will be funny to watch them flee like rats across the desert.

CENTERCOM ppl smart ***,they re professional of proxy with fucking Jewish.The first aim was independent Kurdish state just at North Syria,this couldn't achieved,failed due to operation of Euphrates,now second aim safe/butter zones ofcourse all actiobs for Israel,surely Turkish Army will step in very sharply...If you look at the history you will see that se Cyprus operation.

Another proxy is Raqqa from US and Iran ,Turkey shouldn't start Raqqa operation before cleared up all north Syria including Kobani.

Fire incoming...

C6FE7R-WYAMYLNu.jpg:large
C6FE8XxXQAIwISk.jpg:large
When Shipment
Fire incoming...

C6FE7R-WYAMYLNu.jpg:large
C6FE8XxXQAIwISk.jpg:large
Is this new shipment,a few days back ?

Well, the US already confirmed that Russia sent a humanitarian convoy to Manbij to deliver food and medical aid. And some sources are saying that the Syrian border guards have already entered rural western Manbij. I think the real question is, how big is the buffer zone going to be? Will it only cover the demarcation line or will it also cover Manbij? Nobody really knows for sure right now. But I thought it was interesting that the tweet I shared with you said that the US helped the YPG recapture Jubb al Hamir from the Euphrates Shield loonies.

Jubb al Hamir recaptured by Turkish Special Forces,just now :)

Russia on west, Americans on east. Today more pics surfaced showing direct US SOF with armored vehicles, I think Strykers.

Considering Trump is a big fan of Putin (or just compromised with that piss story) I doubt the Americans will mind them working together.

Anyhows, I doubt AKP has the balls to go ahead soo think our op is done.

Bloody Trump or Putin won't change much on Syria you already know who created ISIS..Everything about on Centercom is designing of Middle East,Syria.Create place and space for Israel.

West has another proxy for Raqqa,this is trapping for Turkey.

Immediately Turkey should start Nort Syria Manbij operation.

Assad and Iran are winning due to Turkey's incompetence, and they'll continue to do so until Erdogan is removed from power by the Turkish people.

Assad and Iran are now in a much stronger position in Syria thanks in large part to Erdogan. Don't forget that it was Erdogan who betrayed the rebels of Idlib and Aleppo city in exchange for getting the green light from Moscow to enter the Azaz-Jarabulus corridor. That's the whole reason why Aleppo was taken over by the Syrian army in the first place.

So I find it rather ironic that you think Assad and Iran are losing.

As for the YPG, they're not going anywhere.

If you had told the Kurds in the 1970s and 80s that they would one day rule over northern Iraq and northern Syria, they would've called you mad. Things have gotten much better for them in the last couple of decades, and it'll only get better in the coming decades, especially as they continue to outbreed the ethnic Turks.

I think you fail to understand the situation properly. Assads regime is finished. He has zero army and whatever victories Assad has is due to foreign armies(Russia, Iran, Hesbollah, Iraqi militia). Even Americans are bombing enemies of Assad and Assad still has serious problems even in areas that are supposed to be controlled by him
(like central Syria). The story of Palmyra proves that. Putin understands that and this is why he talks with Turkey

Seems that BND is not innocent and the guy Hurshid was not an idiot and knows more than some people can guess.
Chinese protecting BND is ridiculous or not ? Fake Chinese ?

I read that member Bismarck wrote and threatened "hurshit will pay " ? Interesting or WHAT ?

Erdoğan: Die Welt muhabiri Deniz Yücel, PKK'nın temsilcisi olarak, Alman ajanı olarak konsoloslukta saklandı

http://t24.com.tr/haber/erdogan-die...an-ajani-olarak-konsoloslukta-saklandi,391920

He will be paid or he will pay ? Mr. BND ? its written as his MOTTO !

@Selim I @bedbin

Some Turks are very strange behaving .

Btw Hi new Hurshid :D

Everybody against BND and US interests could be Hurhit :usflag::china:

Turkish Paranoia ?

----------------

Credits to ALDIN from Bosna - Hersek

Syrian military shot down just ago

could be Czech Albatros COIN plane. Small engine !

Turkish Spec Ops operate since some days MANPAD Stingers.

UPDATE :

Turkish Prime Minister: war plane which fell in the territory of the Turkish Hatay is a Syria Mig-23

C6F2EOCWAAEE6oQ.jpg

C6F2FSkWMAEuufi.jpg

2 new infiltrating Syrian Sercret Service agents captured from ES forces !

Now, 6 live captured !!!!

C6FDSoNXEAAsuNb.jpg

Some US troops are trembling

@OIRSpox: .@CJTFOIR increased force presence in, around Manbij to deter hostile acts, enhance governance and ensure there's no persistent YPG presence

New map. Turkey will soon clean Manbij and SINJAR. 2 weeks left.
PKK rats are on the run away. President Erdogan is talking with President Putin.
Assad and USA are in panic and doing FALSE FLAG operations to protect YPG / PKK

YPG-.png

Kill of Syrian jet over Turkish territory, released now

Translation follows later from ES ,

we will hit you everywhere PKK

Sur'da,Cizre'de, Nusaybin'de hendekler sizi kurtaramadı;Münbiç'te,Afrin'de de kurtaramayacak.Bu vatanın asil evlatları sizi oralara gömecek

C6GBkm6WMAAQJrs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom