What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think we will know what will happen after Erdogan's visit to Russia on March 10th , it will determine where the next operations will take place . I still think Manjib operation will take place after Russia's visit .

Please moderator remove that Extremist Shia islamist called Nadia , no place for islamist terrorists on this forum

matgeby bosa ya 2amar .

I think we will know what will happen after Erdogan's visit to Russia on March 10th , it will determine where the next operations will take place . I still think Manjib operation will take place after Russia's visit .

Please moderator remove that Extremist Shia islamist called Nadia , no place for islamist terrorists on this forum

matgeby bosa ya 2amar .
Let the female cave ape yap on. She just spews out the same old Jihadi-this, Erdogan-that crap that's floating on the net.

Let the female cave ape yap on. She just spews out the same old Jihadi-this, Erdogan-that crap that's floating on the net.

The funny part she is an extremist islamist herself , an extremist shia pretending to be humanist liberal .
She believes in a hidden imam hiding in a cave somewhere in Iraq .

can someone please translate the following

"Münbiç'in olduğu alanı rejime veren haritacı arkadaşlar çok mahçup olacak. Sevkiyatı görmenizi isterdim. Henüz biz son sözümüzü söylemedik.."

"Münbiç'in olduğu alanı rejime veren haritacı arkadaşlar çok mahçup olacak. Sevkiyatı görmenizi isterdim. Henüz biz son sözümüzü söylemedik.."
The ''people'' giving the Manbij territory to the Syrian regime will be very embarrassed.
I wished you could have seen the handover.
We havent said our last words yet.

Russia on west, Americans on east. Today more pics surfaced showing direct US SOF with armored vehicles, I think Strykers.

Considering Trump is a big fan of Putin (or just compromised with that piss story) I doubt the Americans will mind them working together.

Anyhows, I doubt AKP has the balls to go ahead soo think our op is done.

*cough* 50 *cough*

And it is not the city itself but the north of it.

Manbji is done. Russia is in the West and US in the North...we cannot take the city without passing by them.

We should consolide our position, and then attack another position. We share 900 km with YPG, we can chose a easy target where nobody expect us.

Best plan ? Take control of Syria's oil territory in the North East, and then exchange it with Assad against Manbji. The YPG would be enraged and they would end futur deal like this between YPG and Assad. Or keep the oil to fund Syrian refugee in Turkey.

Twitter user "Qalaat Al Mudiq" (@QalaatAlMudiq) has posted a video showing at least 7 dead Euphrates Shield fighters in the village of Jubb al Hamir, which was recently recaptured by the Syrian Kurdish forces.

C6EWNkwWYAE4DRA.jpg

C6EWOq0WgAAdJ5c.jpg

C6EWQjcWcAAPl0E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom