What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The possible option of US/PKK to rescue our soldiers is funny not the fact that our soldiers are captured! Are you drunk or something? The possible situation is like FSA to rescue captured SAA soldiers.
Except Its Turkish soldiers we talk about. Our flesh and blood. How can you compare them to low life Syrian Thugs ? Nobody cares about Fsa or Saa soldiers.Even that shows your " respect " for Turkish Soldiers. By the way that scenario you talked about is the worst thing we could image right now . Its right up there with Isıs militants make a video and executes Our Soldiers .

Except Its Turkish soldiers we talk about. Our flesh and blood. How can you compare them to low life Syrian Thugs ? Nobody cares about Fsa or Saa soldiers.Even that shows your " respect " for Turkish Soldiers. By the way that scenario you talked about is the worst thing we could image right now . Its right up there with Isıs militants make a video and executes Our Soldiers .
Exactly what I am talking about THE WORST SCENARIO. I respect our soldiers and I am very worried about the situation we are facing at the moment but the fact that our government possibly can allow this hapen and the picture how those traitors and terrorists pose with our flesh and blood is making me laugh. Actualy the emmotion that I am experiencing is not a clean hilarious it is something between that anger and shame but the hilarious emotion is there I cant remove it. With politicians so spineless the hilarious emotion just cant be hiden.

Exactly what I am talking about THE WORST SCENARIO. I respect our soldiers and I am very worried about the situation we are facing at the moment but the fact that our government possibly can allow this hapen and the picture how those traitors and terrorists pose with our flesh and blood is making me laugh. Actualy the emmotion that I am experiencing is not a clean hilarious it is something between that anger and shame but the hilarious emotion is there I cant remove it. With politicians so spineless the hilarious emotion just cant be hiden.
Alright then ! Lets agree that ; We all should be more careful about commenting with this sensitive issue . (that goes for all of us including me! ) these are difficult times for our Counrty. You have no idea how bad i feel right now its 04:30 in Turkey and i cant even sleep. Furthermore my heart actually hurts. So lets not discuss this any further ,shake hands end this topic. Okay ?

Alright then ! Lets agree that ; We all should be more careful about commenting with this sensitive issue . (that goes for all of us including me! ) these are difficult times for our Counrty. You have no idea how bad i feel right now its 04:30 in Turkey and i cant even sleep. Furthermore my heart actually hurts. So lets not discuss this any further ,shake hands end this topic. Okay ?
Peace mate I didnt mean to offend anybody. Go get some sleep we cant help them that way.

Is he saying something wrong? Why is it bothering you so much? He is right if you think about it, his regime is what caused all of that terror in Syria to happen in the first place and caused millions of people to leave their homes and no other country other than Turkey is fighting in Syria so those people can go back to their homes.

Don't even say Russia because they're only their to protect Assads *** lol, and don't say Assad is as well because he doesn't give a rats *** about his own people who fled (sunnis), only wants to clear his opposers out of the way.

@Hamzza Why are we in Syria? Are we want to overthrowing Bashar Assad? Or are we want to pushing the terrorist groups to the east of the Euphrates? Please ask yourself these questions.

@Hamzza Why are we in Syria? Are we want to overthrowing Bashar Assad? Or are we want to pushing the terrorist groups to the east of the Euphrates? Please ask yourself these questions.

I know the answers to those questions don't worry and we are doing those things right now. I didn't say we ARE going to overthrow Assad government, only that what he said was right about giving the land back to their people (as in refugees going back into Syria after the war). You should know that AKP government wanted Assad gone for a long time now.

Nobody cares about Fsa or Saa soldiers

you may be such a person.. dont consider me or others as you are or how you think we are.. if I would be a fsa member I said it often why should I go in such condition to fight for nothing but foreign interest who even does not care and provide real support? if you are a turk than you shoud be thankfull that someone goes out there and risks their asses for your goals if they would not go than who do you think would go there?

Lol, I guess Erdogan just doesn't know when to shut up. Or does he want to wage war against Russia now?

from the caption it does not sound strange.. its like the talks of others like russia talks like us talks like everyone else talks

if I would be a fsa member I said it often why should I go in such condition to fight for nothing

Not exactly for nothing, they are getting payed 300usd per month which is amazing amount of money for a syrian. They are just our merchanaries, nothing more. We are not there to fight Assad, but PKK and IS scum.

But yes, if Assad militias support PKK they are also enemy.

Not exactly for nothing, they are getting payed 300usd per month which is amazing amount of money for a syrian. They are just our merchanaries, nothing more. We are not there to fight Assad, but PKK and IS scum.

But yes, if Assad militias support PKK they are also enemy.

you should understand what I wrote..

You asked why would they do that, and i answered why would they do that. It's just so clear.

How ironic is it. They are payed to fight for their own rights and lands.

I always disliked stereotype people who talk about Arabs but after seeing this reality of Arabs, I really agree with 'em.

What type human being are they? After all they deserve what they get...

Is he saying something wrong? Why is it bothering you so much? He is right if you think about it, his regime is what caused all of that terror in Syria to happen in the first place and caused millions of people to leave their homes and no other country other than Turkey is fighting in Syria so those people can go back to their homes.

Don't even say Russia because they're only their to protect Assads *** lol, and don't say Assad is as well because he doesn't give a rats *** about his own people who fled (sunnis), only wants to clear his opposers out of the way.

from the caption it does not sound strange.. its like the talks of others like russia talks like us talks like everyone else talks

Well, the way how vilification works using media, is that even if someone was innocent of doing what they are accused of doing or having, as the majority of media is controlled by the accusers that no one but a minority believes or listens to them.. This works for any and every country or person but the 'west' (they generally screw themselves up)

Russia, looking at most of the stuff that was published on Russia makes me laugh at their stupidity.. but when you seem the same 'propaganda' published in every TV serial from the most innocent to the most outrageous.. the mind begins to ponder.

Iraq, hell the world knew that they had weapons of mass destruction... the country was destroyed completely because of the fear of them.. Saddam was even baited by the US to enter Kuwait, he did, and that was the pretense for them to attack Iraq in the 90's.

Turkey, take a glance at the world news, what propaganda that they've been running on Turkey, Erdogan, ISIS/DAESH... etc... now consider that you don't live in Turkey, aren't Turkish, and don't live close.. who would you believe?

So, to me the above all begs the question, how much of what we know about Syria, Assad is made up bullshit, as a pretense to topple him (puppet-change) or to divide up his country?

Russia is probably in Syria to sell weapons, and to protect its base there. It also wants to keep Turkey in check, if Turkey isn't going to be an ally and what better way to do that than to control all the airspace around Turkey? Lol..

As for Erdogan, well he isn't saying anything wrong. But it is about 'trust' as the announced goal of this operation was a safe zone in Syria, a place to place the refugees that Turkey has... He's also said multiple times that he doesn't want Syria to break up... there is a difference when the president of a country says something and when a mp says it.... to me he is playing the EU, US and Russia to see who gives the best offer for him to wag is tail at.

Back
Top Bottom