What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I have been waiting for the retaliation by Turkiye/TSK but nothing has happened so far.

Alright I know I am expecting too much but this is second aggression by Syria towards our soldiers. First one was our Phantom plane.

I think I know the reason. We are weak to handle this war.

So...where is our retaliation?
Patience, bro. Revenge, directly or indirectly, in a cool headed manner is better than wildly jumping to the gun.

This incident justifies us even more to roll in more troops, heavier equipment and anti-air systems into Syria with the excuse of defending the operation against a new threat; assad. Just like Russia justified and brought in anti-air systems after the downing of their plane.

Last edited:
We are not weak, but our ruler is a coward.

No bro really we are weak. If we are strong enough, our rulers would never miss this opportunity to use for their own good especially Erdogan.

We must admit that we are weak to kick the butt of Russian dog Assad not even Russia.

It's true that Turkish blood is cheap thing...

It's very cheap since Ottoman Empire. Turks/Kurds must die on the battlefield for the sake of ummah and call 'em heros but armenians, greeks, especially jews, christians were/are privileged ones since Ottomans. This has never been changed...
People forget how privileged the non-Turks were in the Ottoman period especially the last two centuries, Is that why AKP would love to bring it back?
Anyways. as long as we have gutless leaders, we deserve to die.
That is how the world works.
You know what they say, you get governments that you deserve .
Our ancestors deserved the best and got the best.
We deserve nothing now.

I have been waiting for the retaliation by Turkiye/TSK but nothing has happened so far.

Alright I know I am expecting too much but this is second aggression by Syria towards our soldiers. First one was our Phantom plane.

I think I know the reason. We are weak to handle this war.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:35
Turkish Army Launches Heavy Attacks on Syrian Forces in Lattakia
13950904000268_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Turkish army used artillery fire and blocked the Syrian army units and Desert Hawks forces' advance in the Northern and Northeastern parts of Lattakia to take control of Jeish al-Fatah's most important base in the province.

Witnessing the escape of tens of terrorists towards their country's borders, the Turkish army forces deployed near the border with Lattakia province heavily attacked the Syrian army's positions in Navarah, Borj al-Hayat, Ain Issa and heights 616 with artillery fire.

The Syrian forces had extensively advanced in Jabal al-Rae'i, Navarah and Borj al-Hayat but they withdrew facing the Turkish army's fierce artillery attacks, and the terrorists could return again to the regions which were earlier liberated by the army.

After the Syrian army forces retreated from their positions, a large number of terrorist snipers were deployed in the region to prevent their advance again.

Meantime, the Free Syrian Army (FSA) terrorists and the Turkish-affiliated forces as well as Ankara's fighter jets and artillery units blocked the Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) passage between Afrin and Kobani in Aleppo province and launched similar heavy attacks on their positions.

The Syrian army units, supported by Desert Hawks, had started massive operations in the Northern and Northeastern parts of Lattakia province on Wednesday to liberate Hassan al-Rae'i mountains and destroy the terrorists' operations room.

A field source said on Wednesday that the main goal of these operations is firstly, cleansing the terrorists from the region which is one of the most important bases of Jeish al-Fatah and then, paralyzing the militants and smashing their operation rooms in the region.

"After the Syrian army forces retake control of Jabal al-Rae'i mountains, they will also gain superiority over the terrorists in the nearby towns bordering Idlib. The Syrian artillery, missile and air force units are also due to target the terrorists' positions in the Northern towns near the border with Idlib," he added.

The Jeish al-Fatah terrorist group and the Takfiri Chechnian and Caucasian militants have occupied a number of towns and mountains, including Navarah, Zaitounah, Qelez, Salsour and Kabani, in Lattakia but 93% of the province's territories have been purged of terrorists.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950904000212

No bro really we are weak. If we are strong enough, our rulers would never miss this opportunity to use for their own good especially Erdogan.

We must admit that we are weak to kick the butt of Russian dog Assad not even Russia.
Then Russia was also weak against us because Putin didn't order to attack after downing their plane?
Full fledged war between two states carry more consequences than proxy warfare between the two. Revenge can also be achieved in other ways, but of course it would be nice for the public too if TSK bombed some Syrian base. Revenge will be taken in a way, otherwise there will be public and political backlash.

People forget how privileged the non-Turks were in the Ottoman period especially the last two centuries, Is that why AKP would love to bring it back?
Anyways. as long as we have gutless leaders, we deserve to die.
That is how the world works.
You know what they say, you get governments that you deserve .
Our ancestors deserved the best and got the best.
We deserve nothing now.

Exactly. Sometimes i meet someone who loves Ottomans like crazy. I say that if you would really know Ottomans you may have hate 'em.

Turks are mostly uneducated and ignorant people.

We were not attacking SAA. Our goal was to clear ISIS. But they deliberately attacked Turkish soldiers.

We should make mince meat out of SAA.

Turkey has got a very good reason to go after the assad terrorists now. It can be presented to the international community and particularly to Russia as an act of self defence.

Patience, bro. Revenge, directly or indirectly, in a cool headed manner is better than wildly jumping to the gun.

This incident justifies us even more to roll in more troops, heavier equipment and anti-air systems into Syria with the excuse of defending the operation against a new threat; assad. Just like Russia justified and brought in anti-air systems after the downing of their plane.

It is funny how fast some people here jump from one extreme to the another... From "we are gonna kick some *** cuz we are the best!!" to "we are a bunch of losers...". It is bad if you can't control your emotions.

@usernameless
Bro you are comparing apples to oranges. That situation was different then shot downing Russia plane incident.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:35
Turkish Army Launches Heavy Attacks on Syrian Forces in Lattakia
13950904000268_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Turkish army used artillery fire and blocked the Syrian army units and Desert Hawks forces' advance in the Northern and Northeastern parts of Lattakia to take control of Jeish al-Fatah's most important base in the province.

Witnessing the escape of tens of terrorists towards their country's borders, the Turkish army forces deployed near the border with Lattakia province heavily attacked the Syrian army's positions in Navarah, Borj al-Hayat, Ain Issa and heights 616 with artillery fire.

The Syrian forces had extensively advanced in Jabal al-Rae'i, Navarah and Borj al-Hayat but they withdrew facing the Turkish army's fierce artillery attacks, and the terrorists could return again to the regions which were earlier liberated by the army.

After the Syrian army forces retreated from their positions, a large number of terrorist snipers were deployed in the region to prevent their advance again.

Meantime, the Free Syrian Army (FSA) terrorists and the Turkish-affiliated forces as well as Ankara's fighter jets and artillery units blocked the Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) passage between Afrin and Kobani in Aleppo province and launched similar heavy attacks on their positions.

The Syrian army units, supported by Desert Hawks, had started massive operations in the Northern and Northeastern parts of Lattakia province on Wednesday to liberate Hassan al-Rae'i mountains and destroy the terrorists' operations room.

A field source said on Wednesday that the main goal of these operations is firstly, cleansing the terrorists from the region which is one of the most important bases of Jeish al-Fatah and then, paralyzing the militants and smashing their operation rooms in the region.

"After the Syrian army forces retake control of Jabal al-Rae'i mountains, they will also gain superiority over the terrorists in the nearby towns bordering Idlib. The Syrian artillery, missile and air force units are also due to target the terrorists' positions in the Northern towns near the border with Idlib," he added.

The Jeish al-Fatah terrorist group and the Takfiri Chechnian and Caucasian militants have occupied a number of towns and mountains, including Navarah, Zaitounah, Qelez, Salsour and Kabani, in Lattakia but 93% of the province's territories have been purged of terrorists.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950904000212
If i'm not wrong, i saw some tweets yesterday that funnily blamed the Turkish artillery for the failure of saa operations in that region. That article has nothing to do with the attack of today.

It is funny how fast some people here jump from one extreme to the another... From "we are gonna kick some *** cuz we are the best!!" to "we are a bunch of losers...". It is bad if you can't control your emotions.

You should tell that to Trump. He's already backing down from many of his campaign rhetoric.

Yes, i wanted to include something like 'people making emotional defeatists remarks should not post' in that post, but who am i to enforce things on people anyway, oh well. Yabancilar da bu halinize guler.

Back
Top Bottom