What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@T-Rex
Bro that shelling thing doesn't prove anything. They murdered 3 and wounded 10 soldiers.

They shot downed our plane and murdered 1 pilot who was very special one. They are bold to act like that. That's make me pissed of.

@T-Rex
Bro that shelling thing doesn't prove anything. They murdered 3 and wounded 10 soldiers.

They shot downed our plane and murdered 1 pilot who was very special one. They are bold to act like that. That's make me pissed of.

The retaliation has to be very measured because there's risk of that US hatemonger joining hands with Russia in punishing Turkey.

Retaliation should be by taking over AL bab right away . next time tsk soldiers should be covered by mobile anti-air missiles

Direct response is not a good answer now while Turkish and fsa forces are still fighting on two fronts . simply increasing support for anti assad forces fighting saa should be sufficient .

That base must be annihilated by SOM or Yildirim missiles.

than do it boss style with 500 yildirim.. detonating at the same time..

edit they should have more manpads..

than do it boss style with 500 yildirim.. detonating at the same time..

edit they should have more manpads..
i am pretty much sure we dont have 500 Yildirim missiles in inventory.

That was a syrian retaliation for turkish arty support for the rats in Latakia

What are you bragging about, the death of three soldiers ? Not there are not much more cannon footer in Turkey. Stop being pathetic ...

IS claims this attack with a VBIED, SOHR says IS did it

but that info seems false

Last edited:
erdogan is all talk but no action.. this is the time for action level all syrian millitary bases to the ground, declare nothern syria a no fly zone for syrian air force, brovide the rebels with heavy weapons

So funny to see p*rsian rats coming here and provoking Turks.

lt's time we should support separatist movements in their country too.

We should right away take over Tel-Rıfaat and Afrin so that FSA groups have a connection again.

Back
Top Bottom