What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Guys,why you are so confident that SAA did that hit to turkish soldiers?Because media said that?
I highly doubt about that,because there is no sense for Assad to provoke such big rival as Turkey while they have so much battle fronts,especially main ongoing battle in Aleppo.Just think about it.Maybe it was mistaken hit by coallition,due to mess in FSA and ISIS locations.And of course Turkey government couldn't admit that because it would hurt Turkey and Coalition image.Or it can be hit by Russians,revenge for anniversary of SU-24.
I don't say it is impossible that Assad army could do that,this idiots could do every stupidity and provocation.But my point is not to believe every word media claims as fact.

Leopard 2 In Desert Camo
CyCi8DvWQAA-VWQ.jpg

Guys,why you are so confident that SAA did that hit to turkish soldiers?Because media said that?
I highly doubt about that,because there is no sense for Assad to provoke such big rival as Turkey while they have so much battle fronts,especially main ongoing battle in Aleppo.Just think about it.Maybe it was mistaken hit by coallition,due to mess in FSA and ISIS locations.And of course Turkey government couldn't admit that because it would hurt Turkey and Coalition image.Or it can be hit by Russians,revenge for anniversary of SU-24.
I don't say it is impossible that Assad army could do that,this idiots could do every stupidity and provocation.But my point is not to believe every word media claims as fact.
There are good reasons for assad to do it. If Turkey won't answer assad's attack(s); fsa will lose trust and morale, Turkish govt will come under pressure, this operation will most probably fail as fsa and our ground support in Syria will take more casualties, ypg will establish link up west and east etc. All of this makes me believe there will be a bigger involvement from our side sooner or later. All those tank and troop deployment to the border wasn't for nothing. At the moment maybe the govt is most probably in talks with Russia to verify whether Assad was behind it or not, but Russia could be playing 'didnt hear nor see anything'.

Moscow hopes Turkey learned a lesson from last year’s downing of Russian jet

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said "it is very simple to mar relations, but it is very difficult to bring things back to the former level"

More:
http://tass.com/politics/914403

There are good reasons for assad to do it. If Turkey won't answer assad's attack(s); fsa will lose trust and morale, Turkish govt will come under pressure, this operation will most probably fail as fsa and our ground support in Syria will take more casualties, ypg will establish link up west and east etc. All of this makes me believe there will be a bigger involvement from our side sooner or later. All those tank and troop deployment to the border wasn't for nothing. At the moment maybe the govt is most probably in talks with Russia to verify whether Assad was behind it or not, but Russia could be playing 'didnt hear nor see anything'.
Maybe you are right,but still we should be more critical to mass media.
P.S Tal Rifat-Al Bab-Manbij triangle under Turkey-FSA control is inevitable,whatever Assad,Russia,YPG try and make

Maybe you are right,but still we should be more critical to mass media.
P.S Tal Rifat-Al Bab-Manbij triangle under Turkey-FSA control is inevitable,whatever Assad,Russia,YPG try and make
That triangle is the problem for assad and ypg. They try to keep the fsa and us away from al-Bab. Assad, ypg and Iran would not want to see the fsa gain more influence (Russia wouldnt care much as long as it can have its bases, i guess). Imo it is early to say that, that triangle will be the destiny.

That triangle is the problem for assad and ypg. They try to keep the fsa and us away from al-Bab. Assad, ypg and Iran would not want to see the fsa gain more influence (Russia wouldnt care much as long as it can have its bases, i guess). Imo it is early to say that, that triangle will be the destiny.
Certainly it is and will be problem for them but they don't have so much reserves to send them to North Aleppo fight against TSK,which can send in that area thousands of qualified soldiers any moment.And even if they had this reserves it couldn't help them due to lack of proficiency,motivation,equipment,artillery,Air Forces and etc.However YPG is a joke against regular army with Air Support

Guys don't be emotional this is what war is all about . Iran lost over 1000 troops including some of its yoo generals and kept fight . I personally think this attack will only make turkey more determined and aggressive in its current operation against isil and pyd and next time there will be a response against assad if such attacks are repeated .

Guys don't be emotional this is what war is all about . Iran lost over 1000 troops including some of its yoo generals and kept fight . I personally think this attack will only make turkey more determined and aggressive in its current operation against isil and pyd and next time there will be a response against assad if such attacks are repeated .

The attack was from russia.

another airstrike

El-Cazire reports of second attack. There are lots of lost.

if there is no response or retaliation right know then assad will do it again and again this is the time and place strike syrian military bases in damscus and latakia also strike hebollah and iranian mullahs and don't let syrian airfoce fly over in whole of nothern syria, if we do that syria or any other forces will think twice befroe targeting Turkish millitary....

Back
Top Bottom