What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

No bro really we are weak. If we are strong enough, our rulers would never miss this opportunity to use for their own good especially Erdogan.

We must admit that we are weak to kick the butt of Russian dog Assad not even Russia.
For years you are making negative demoralization propaganda on this forum. Whether its PKK, ISIS, or Assad your *** is here saying we are doomed and everything is wrong. I have news for you, our military has been conducting successfully military operations in Syrian with minimal casualties and good results with minimal use of military resources. We have ended the PKK mediterranean corridor plan, and FSA forces under euphrates shield are moving towards Aleppo. Russia and Assad can't attack us either, they can't afford for us to go into Syria fully, all of their work will go to waste. I will have you know that this operation doesn't end west of the Euphrates, FSA force supported by Turkey will advance east as well. Just wait, the more time that passes by the more powerful TR backed FSA rebels will become. They will learn more and be effective like PYD. Also keep in mind that the FSA was decimated by attacks from ISIS, Assad, and PYD now they are coming back to some extent. Also TR can launch strong retaliations against Assad if it wants too, just because the reaction is not WW3 doesn't mean that nothing is being done. We are not a crazy batshit country, everything is calculated. AFAIK you are not receiving any intelligence reports or are talking to any world leaders, neither am I but the people in charge of our country do. In tough times like this we have to give trust to our political and military leaders, sure not everything is right but there is a civilized way to criticize in a productive manner but in a way that does't harm the war effort and you are not doing that. You are hurting the war effort by demoralizing everybody. You can write "we can do XYZ as opposed to what we are doing now" not "What we are doing now is wrong and everything sucks since forever and it will always be like that".

Since a longtime I have been concerned that our forces were sent in without AA, I thought that atleast Atilgan would be sent in. Never saw it in any of our convoys unfortunately. Again we will be reactive and send them in (assumption), we need to be proactive.

AFAIK you are not receiving any intelligence reports or are talking to any world leaders, neither am I but the people in charge of our country do. In tough times like this we have to give trust to our political and military leaders,

Our "leaders" do not lead. So, why should we "trust" them?

Our "leaders" do not lead. So, why should we "trust" them?
That is your opinion based on nothing. What is leading? Define leading. What should be done different. Cay Bahce talk is easy, our people like to complain. Guy complains about tree's getting cut, guy never plants tree in life. Guy complains about people sinning, guy sins himself.

Last edited:
That is your opinion based on nothing. What is leading? Define leading. What should be done different. Cay Bahce talk is easy, our people like to complain.
Must I really define leading? Tag me in Cay Bahce and we can discuss further there if you want. Lets not derail this thread.

@Kebapçı Erhan

Dude I have been saying the truth. What I have predicted in last 5 years, all of 'em happened in 1 year. The problem isn't what I say, problem is you are not mature enough to admit it.

Look here, read it carefully. this is what your pm said yesterday. There were 3 air strikes 4 dead and a dozen of wounded...

Bir daha olmaması için muhataplarımıza en kesin şekilde uyarılar yapıldı. Bunlar bizi amaçlarımızdan geri çevirecek değil.

If you still think that I am doing demoralizing or negative propaganda, either you are naive or fool...

Hard times? Yeah hard times. the times which we were warning for years to not do these stupid policies. Now don't expect from us to not say anything or criticize it. I have right to criticize it and I do it in civilized way. Well, actually it's not a criticism anyway.

I can tell you the truth here all day but it's worthless coz you are the one who would never understand or admit it coz you worship your political ideology. For you here saying the truth is negative propaganda or criticism but for us it's the truth's itself. You act like this coz you are offended. Yes you are offended coz your beloved gov. shit in everything. They ruined country's image. They messed up in every field both internal and foreign affairs. They fcked up our economy that's the why 1 US dollar hit the 3.50 liras level.

Now pull yourself together and act like a mature one.

Last edited:
@Kebapçı Erhan

Dude I have been saying the truth. What I have predicted in last 5 years, all of 'em happened in 1 year. The problem isn't what I say, problem is you are not mature enough to admit it.

Look here, read it carefully. this is what your pm said yesterday. There were 3 air strikes 4 dead and a dozen of wounded...

Bir daha olmaması için muhataplarımıza en kesin şekilde uyarılar yapıldı. Bunlar bizi amaçlarımızdan geri çevirecek değil.

If you still think that I am doing demoralizing or negative propaganda, either you are naive or fool...

Hard times? Yeah hard times. the times which we were warning for years to not do these stupid policies. Now don't expect from us to not say anything or criticize it. I have right to criticize it and I do it in civilized way. Well, actually it's not a criticism anyway.

I can tell you the truth here all day but it's worthless coz you are the one who would never understand or admit it coz you worship your political ideology. For you here saying the truth is negative propaganda or criticism but for us it's the truth's itself. You act like this coz you are offended. Yes you are offended coz your beloved gov. shit in everything. They ruined country's image. They mess up in every field both internal and foreign affairs. They fcked up our economy that's the why 1 US dollar hit the 3.50 liras level.

Now pull yourself together and act like a mature one.
Bro, blaming the Gov may have its merits but, hukumet kim olursa olsun, bize kolay kolay goz actirmazlar. Dusmanlar bol ve ofkeler eski. Aklima Zero Problems with neighbors geliyor - zero problems if our neighbors get to bend us over but many problems if we ask for fairness...

@dozbe

Bro every single state has it's own enemies rivals. Turkiye isn't unique about it. The problems that we are having now caused by our gov.'s mistakes. Please for the sake of god haven't we been warning you guys for years? What type of a fool is our gov. couldn't see these obvious ends?

My friend please quit at blaming on the others. The others have been doing the things for the sake of their own people and they will do forever whatever they must to do.

Unfortunately we have been ruling by a bunch of fools who always blame and accuse the others after their policies failed and each time they walk away saying that they were fooled by someone...

Don't you still see that we are paying dearly for our mistakes?

What makes me pissed of do you know? After all those fools demand us to stand beside of our own gov. Yeah this is fcking hilarious...

Since the beginning of this operation everyone but everyone has a fear to fail at the end. This operation is nothing but a big joke.

You know what? Fck it whatever...

Last edited:
Oh yeah, ZERO PROBLEMS with our neighbours our great leaders of AKP promised.
Bear in mind, we've never had close relations with our neighbours, either AKP knew we'd always have problems with our neighbours or they were really stupid to think they'd change it. which is it?:lol:

this goverment have an iq of a child every time they mess things up they say we were fooled, don't be subrised if they say tomorow they were fooled by assad and russia, they have turned the Turkish armed forces blood into a cheap thing where every terorist or a weak *** country can shed... but iam willing to give them a chance... if they failed to capture Albab or manbij i don'nt want them or hear talk about syria anymore or any other middle east problems....

i am just curious will the territories taken by FSA be annexed by turkey ? or will the territories be given back to syria or will the territories for a new client province for turkey ?

Turkey doesn't plan an annexing parts of Syria, it just needs a place to put "a country load" of refugees. Turkey needs Syria to be in tact and not in 3-4 pieces, but who knows what will happen.. This area might later choose to join Turkey or might not who knows. (Like the Hatay province did, breaking away from Syria).

I would prefer this operation to expand to clean out all the terrorist affiliated Kurdish fighters (all PKK, PYD, YP.. variants including other names they might come up with next) from N. Syria and Iraq.

this goverment have an iq of a child every time they mess things up they say we were fooled, don't be subrised if they say tomorow they were fooled by assad and russia, they have turned the Turkish armed forces blood into a cheap thing where every terorist or a weak *** country can shed... but iam willing to give them a chance... if they failed to capture Albab or manbij i don'nt want them or hear talk about syria anymore or any other middle east problems....

Not really, they are so incompetent that they couldn't hide who was puppeteering them. The US said what? it said that Syria problem can be solved in 10 months, behind the lines they were planning that their puppet will invade Syria using Turkish armed forces (and loosing at the least 100-200K men which was acceptable for them), that didn't work out as the puppet knew that if he tried that stunt, he would probably be hung.. so he changed his 'plans', and he speedily fell from the graces of his masters.. from Time man of the year to evil incarnate in a single day, 4-5 years later here we are, Turkey is actually in a better state than it was although it doesn't seem so. As for capture of Alhab/Manbij well, if Turkey turns a deaf ear to all, it probably would have completely cleaned out North Syria by now, however at the moment it is like an Elephant in a china shop, don't break that, don't touch that, those are our allies etc.... I would like for the military to do their job, if they can't or don't then sell all their toys, and the direct responsible are the AKP/RTE and all other bitching politicians in the parliament, and the people should burn them at the stake for their failures. (that includes burning all political parties)... I'm sure the 'terrorists' and their 'supporters' will go running when people begin taking action into their own hands at places where others fail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom