What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Oh yeah, ZERO PROBLEMS with our neighbours our great leaders of AKP promised.
Bear in mind, we've never had close relations with our neighbours, either AKP knew we'd always have problems with our neighbours or they were really stupid to think they'd change it. which is it?:lol:

Israel was the only reliable partner for Turkey until erdo played the palestine card . At-least relations improved recently , hope both countries will return their relations as they were prior 2009 .

Israel was the only reliable partner for Turkey until erdo played the palestine card . At-least relations improved recently , hope both countries will return their relations as they were prior 2009 .
We will see. I welcome improved relations with any nation for the betterment of my country.

No it is not, since the genocidal regime has no shred of legitimacy left to begin with.

genocidal regime, they aren't committing genocide. yeah dropping barrel bombs is abhoorent, but what can you do when you don't have a modern military with modern weapons like Turkey.

meanwhile Turkey Euphrates shield has kept the supplies line open for ISIS, and ISIS is committing genocide as we speak.

I see zero chance of Israel - Turkey relations returning to anywhere close to what they were, ever. And this has absolutely nothing to do with Erdogan at least directly. It has more to do with the behavior of Israelites post the flotilla raid, which utterly destroyed the Turkish view of them... plus Avigdor Lieberman is the defense minister, need I say more? that is even without going in to the extremist factions in Israel, or their 'covered' actions in N. Iraq and Syria.

meanwhile Turkey Euphrates shield has kept the supplies line open for ISIS, and ISIS is committing genocide as we speak.

I really dont understand your logic. How come you have kept suppline line open for ISIS while you actively fighting and bombming them. Do they kill couple of their own comrade to fool the world. What do you thing?

No it is not, since the genocidal regime has no shred of legitimacy left to begin with.

The SAA is winning, the situation is fully in their favor with trump becoming pres and Iraqi PMU joining the battle in Syria next year. Egypt supports the SAA as well, what remains for the opposition are terrorist funding Gulf states who funded IS and Turkey, but that Euphrates shield operation is more aimed against Kurds and isn't decisive against the SAA.

I see zero chance of Israel - Turkey relations returning to anywhere close to what they were, ever. And this has absolutely nothing to do with Erdogan at least directly. It has more to do with the behavior of Israelites post the flotilla raid, which utterly destroyed the Turkish view of them... plus Avigdor Lieberman is the defense minister, need I say more? that is even without going in to the extremist factions in Israel, or their 'covered' actions in N. Iraq and Syria.
It has everything to do with Erdogan,he made sure that relations between Israel and Turkiye deteriorated the day he came into office by choosing Hamas(a terror organisation) as an ally instead of the Palestinian Authority.
Avidor Lieberman was not against Turkiye,his problem was with Arabs but Erdogans siding with Hamas made sure that the anti Turkish sentiment grew in Israëli politics.
Thanks to Erdogan and his failed policies,we have no ''friends'' left,only enemies.
''Zero problem policy'',yeah right,sure,of course.

It has everything to do with Erdogan,he made sure that relations between Israel and Turkiye deteriorated the day he came into office by choosing Hamas(a terror organisation) as an ally instead of the Palestinian Authority.
Avidor Lieberman was not against Turkiye,his problem was with Arabs but Erdogans siding with Hamas made sure that the anti Turkish sentiment grew in Israëli politics.

Perhaps, but Israel was in bed with the PKK in N.Iraq long before Erdogan... I think its mainly to do with national interests of both countries becoming incompatible gradually, along with the rise of the extremist factions in Israel. On Hamas I agree 100% was a WTF? moment for me, but it is still 10 years + after PKK support of Israel....or their multiple publications on 2010's 2020's war for water... (against Turkey).

They're in my back stabbing countries pile, and they won't come out unless some miracle happens, in the lines of begging to join as a state. (lol)

Name a country that is not in that pile?
No need to mention Pakistan and Azerbaijan.
Tuvalu? :yahoo: But seriously that pile is generally reserved for hopeless countries. It has mostly strange strictly anti-Turk / anti - Russian countries in it like Switzerland, France, Austria..

Pakistan and Azerbaijan, I actually like, been to both.

Yes and thats why they gave us Ocalan on a plate?

I think Ocalan became worthless to a degree, in that he became less controllable... besides they had already got the structure in place that would later aid them in the invasion of Iraq a couple years later... Turkey those years could have easily taken out Syria and Iraq as it was prepared to do so if they didn't get rid of these PKK enclaves... so he was given as bait, and bases 'removed'.. But regardless a Kurdistan was formed pissing on Turkeys' red lines, and business continued as usual with the shards of the PKK changing names and reappearing to suit purposes of the US and / or Israel... same tactic, same exact thing is going on in Syria.

They will suddenly give up one or two people, dismantle the YPG/PYD variants in appearance, and these regions will become Turkey friendly business partner 'virtual countries'. The group will be re-joined into PJAK to annoy Iran next or some other name to invade Lebanon. I'm sure it won't be hard for them to to come up with yet another bullsh.t ancient history about a dead kurdish donkey that lived in Lebanon, and that it is their symbol and....blabla.. as a pretense to their involvement...

Those antique air defence systems will barelly make a difference.
Our air defense is a joke, Stingers, AA guns and some old short range missiles. HISAR-A and O are almost done but even when they come we will still be behind because we don't have long range air defense.

Another issue is separating Syrian birds from Russian birds. They use some of the same aircraft so we wouldn't know which ones to shoot down. Doesn't help that Russians fly with transponders off either. This is why we will resolve this issue diplomatically, a cowboy military response may not be worth the risk. Some people here may want that but once they have to deal with consequences they will be here complaining again.

Best response is to pound Syrian forces with artillery and inflict high casualties.

Back
Top Bottom