What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Will Turkey build refugee camps for Syrians in the freed areas?

According to theguardian. I can't post links yet.
They will be Turkified. If they want to live in Turkey, and respect our laws, culture etc, what is the problem?
I am all for more Syrians to move to Istanbul, and other cities in Turkey, Izmir, Ankara, Bursa, Konya.

They will be Turkified. If they want to live in Turkey, and respect our laws, culture etc, what is the problem?
I am all for more Syrians to move to Istanbul, and other cities in Turkey, Izmir, Ankara, Bursa, Konya.

Take them to your home then. Majority of people don't want them.

If the settlements in safe zone are properly rebuilt and provided, a huge chunk of the poor ones will return. Most of them can be send back if government puts enough fortune and effort into it. But I think the current area is not enough. No major cities, not enough land. If Afrin and Manbij could be taken that would be nice but its seems unlikely.

Take them to your home then. Majority of people don't want them.

If the settlements in safe zone are properly rebuilt and provided, a huge chunk of the poor ones will return. Most of them can be send back if government puts enough fortune and effort into it. But I think the current area is not enough. No major cities, not enough land. If Afrin and Manbij could be taken that would be nice but its seems unlikely.
Women and children are fine, but, men should be sent back to Syria and fight for their country.
Why is that such a big issue for the likes of you? The Syrians are not bad people, people like you turned a blind eye for the hordes of Kurds that settled into our cities, and now turned the eastern region into a hellhole.
I say we PROVIDE them homes inside Turkey.... if they want to live in Turkey of course.

Yeah, we also took 1 million kurds back in the 1990's...

We know how that ended.

1 verip 3 alıcaktık sözde ama babayı almıştık, yine aynı şey olucak.

You can't have so many refugees.

Şanlıurfa : 300-400k
Hatay : 250-300k
Gaziantep : 400k
lstanbul : 400k
lzmir : 200k

lf anyone thinks this is ok, i have no words for you.

We'll see how they change the demographics of this country especially in the east.

lt's funny how they're all in Turkish majority cities in eastern parts like Gaziantep,Hatay or Kilis.

Nevermind it'll be Arab towns in the future and we'll be fighting with new terror groups & jihadists in our own borders then.

After Mosul op. we will most likely get another 200k refugee wave, so that's even better.

And no they won't get Turkified because AKP government can't even say the word *Turk*, they're not gonna Turkifie anyone.

They're already putting Arabic signs in lstanbul and other cities so get prepared.

Women and children are fine, but, men should be sent back to Syria and fight for their country.
Why is that such a big issue for the likes of you? The Syrians are not bad people, people like you turned a blind eye for the hordes of Kurds that settled into our cities, and now turned the eastern region into a hellhole.
I say we PROVIDE them homes inside Turkey.... if they want to live in Turkey of course.

Why is it a big issue? You let 3 million completely alien people to enter your country and you say what is the big issue? Look how well middle eastern refugees incorporate into Europe. They adopt so well that they stick to their own communities all the time. They definietly don't produce, thugs, thieves and terrorists at all. And they are definietly patriotic of the country they live in! Yep, I'm sure Syrians will Turkify so well.

Thank god this is something most people agree on. We don't want Syrians. That has been clearly seen after the statement about giving citizenship to Syrians. Even the hardcore akp voters like my father got pissed.

I agree with you on that. I went to Turkey this summer and witnessed countless young Syrian men living "the life" at the beaches in Izmir and Antalya, while their country goes down to shit (and our soldiers have to fight their war in Syria [Euphrates Shield]). Women, children, and elderly are completely fine with me but the one's who are fit to fight should do so. However, as a democratic country, we can't just send them if they don't want to go.

Back
Top Bottom