What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Wtf? Are you serious? Yes this is a serious comment.
Yes i am serious
Actually I would gladly cheer now for ruthless genocide on assad held areas
No mercy for assad sympathizers no matter whether they are civilians or military figures
I think you got your answer now don’t quote me because i don’t want to throw insults at you it’s obvious that you are assad fanboy so there’s no point making conversation with you

They blocked the safe zones plans, didnt keep their promises regarding money,upgrade to customs union and visa free travel and on top of that sanctioned Turkey because operation peace spring which was intented to settle the refugees there. Now they are quiet while Russia and Assad is forcing millions of refugees onto turkeys borders and not one peep comes from them so that is most likely real

and from a rational point of view this also Turkeys chance to get rid of 1-1.5 million refugees in the short term with short term costs~

Makes sense

If Europe & West won't help Turkey stop the aggression in Idlib then they should take all the refugees then. They are in no position to complain.

Its a do or die situation for Turkey either go hard on Syria and send a clear message or accept that their bluff has been called and withdraw. Keeping in view the rich history of Turkish valour i doubt they would go for the later one.

Fucking russian tv channels are sleeping. Grave silence . Putin also needs to hide a new war from citizens. How is going to explain tomorrow morning? A war against Ottomans destroyed russian empire. A war against Turkish Republic also would fck his kingdom.
Bu saldirilar gunduz olmus guya, ruslar yaralilari tasimak icin helikopterlerin ucmasina izin vermemisler diyorlar.

the reports about f-16 scrambled from diyarbakir are true since both turkish sources and pkk fanboys have said it
It seems that diyarbakir needs urgent cleansing of pkk spies as well
These pkk scums are spying for russia. I wouldnt be surprise we have other spies all over turkey. You can tell by their treachery on the social media and forums

Unfortunatelly fot Turkey, the Assadist army is boosted with thousands of volunteers from Iraq and Iran who noone cares if they are killed. So you have a strange war in which Assads army are foreigners and his planes are Russian

No better time than to kill them

Back
Top Bottom