What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

SOME ALSO SAID THAT BORDER IS OPENED FOR REFUGEES TO GO TO EUROPE BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT FOR NOW

Unfortunatelly fot Turkey, the Assadist army is boosted with thousands of volunteers from Iraq and Iran who noone cares if they are killed. So you have a strange war in which Assads army are foreigners and his planes are Russian

IMG_20200227_231016.jpg

Russia accuses Turkey of illegally sending strike drones , it means mofos pretend to be legitimate. Real nightmare...

I think the best response would be to do joint land air and navy attack in coordinated manner(simultaneously) on russian air base in latakia(hymeim or whatever the name is)

I have heard about a lot of air activity in Diyarbakir AB and in Incirlik.

Let’s hope that tonight is THE NIGHT! It’s time to just say “F*CK IT” and make Hell come to Syria...
It’s time for armenian scenario to be implemented on assadists and pkk subhumans
Finish them in syria once for all like enver did with armenian scumbags in anatolia 105 years ago

SOME ALSO SAID THAT BORDER IS OPENED FOR REFUGEES TO GO TO EUROPE BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT FOR NOW

They blocked the safe zones plans, didnt keep their promises regarding money,upgrade to customs union and visa free travel and on top of that sanctioned Turkey because operation peace spring which was intented to settle the refugees there. Now they are quiet while Russia and Assad is forcing millions of refugees onto turkeys borders and not one peep comes from them so that is most likely real

and from a rational point of view this also Turkeys chance to get rid of 1-1.5 million refugees in the short term with short term costs~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom