What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Cümleten başımız sağolsun.

I would like an immediate withdrawal from Syria. No matter how many dead there were on the Turkish side. The most unfair peace is still better than the fairest war.

You have nothing to search here,troll.

Turkey is exposed in enemy propaganda while Assad, Iran and Russia are not. They carefully hide their losses while advertising the losses of their enemies

rumour that Russian ambassodor has been expelled?

We will see tomorrow when the media blackout gets removed, regardless of that there will be a downturn of relations between both nations. I think the Russians miscalculated their latest moves a lil bit..

Any working VPN's? I can't access anything right now except this website (probably because the government isn't aware of it)

Turkey is exposed in enemy propaganda while Assad, Iran and Russia are not. They carefully hide their losses while advertising the losses of their enemies

Its not just about that, Turkey is a somewhat still functioning democracy and there are different standarts. We cant compare these 3 futureless shitholes to Turkey.

Send a couple of Bora missiles near or around Russian S-400 bases to send a message, simultaneously conduct a massive artillery barrage on SAA targets, and send in a couple of F16s to bomb a few more areas in or around Russian bases with a direct hit by either the F16 or Bora on atleast one Russian target. This will send a message to Russia that 1) Tr has the ability to destroy all surface to air missile installations and sir strips in northern Syria 2) it did and can use it's airforce to completely obliterate SAA and RU ground forces in northern Syria 3) Tr will punish and respond to any attack on it's soldiers 4) deploy a couple of destroyers near the Syrian coast as an added message.

I don't understand how can you send thousands of troops and hundreds of Armour elements into a war zone with no air cover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom