What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Why should he? Turkey dumped the US/west/Israel to go and play footsy with Russia, Iran and Qatar.

Their new friends turned out to be their killers.

Erdogan should step down.

Trump will not intervene cause he is Russian puppet. It has nothing to do with turkey dumping anyone.

Why should he? Turkey dumped the US/west/Israel to go and play footsy with Russia, Iran and Qatar.

Their new friends turned out to be their killers.

Erdogan should step down.
Trump dont give a shit about anybody. Russia was always an enemy everyone knew that but turkey didnt want to fight it for others. Russia had a chance to have a neutral turkey but recent action will surely bring it to war against it

I will say this simply

You need to SHOW EVERYONE WHO YOU ARE

This cannot go unanswered without MASSIVE reprisal against Syrian military targets

You need to slaughter 100 to 200 Syrians

Russian navy needs to be blocked and the battle in Syria needs to be escalated

Trump dont give a shit about anybody. Russia was always an enemy everyone knew that but turkey didnt want to fight it for others. Russia had a chance to have a neutral turkey but recent action will surely bring it to war against it

There is a Russian delegation in turkey for talks what about that? Any update on that?

Trump will not intervene cause he is Russian puppet. It has nothing to do with turkey dumping anyone.

Nonsense. Trump is anti-war, but he is loyal to American allies. But Turkey thumbed their nose at Trump and America. Now they are on their own.

NATO is basically the USA so no help from them either.

My prayers and support are with Turkish army and Turkey

Go screw them guys. God bless you all

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Do not stop until Assad is hanged in his palace and Hmeymim is razed to the ground. Do not leave one single Russian alive in Syria.

Nonsense. Trump is anti-war, but he is loyal to American allies. But Turkey thumbed their nose at Trump and America. Now they are on their own.

NATO is basically the USA so no help from them either.
Lol. You are too eager to isolate turkey and you don't know shit how world works and what is at play in Syria.

Here let me give a taste. This is my prediction in near future turkey will operate both F-35 and S-400.

I still have doubt on the info that these air strikes were Russian. In my openion it is Syrian air force with the backing of UAE.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... We don’t remember how for the last few years Russia was shown by many “think tanks”, politicians and medias as Turkey’s new buddy against those evil Americans and Europeans etc. Or you want to tell me that Erdogan licked that ice cream in Moscow for nothing?
Did you forget how happy some people were about the S-400, how they were preparing for S-500s and Su-57s etc... Now Turkey is free from America so lets see what happens.

The truth is that for anyone who have read a bit of history it was known that Russia is Turkey’s biggest EVER enemy. You can’t trust Russians as their promises are worth less than used toilet paper. The waking up from that dream will be painful.

Back
Top Bottom