What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The US needs to do a whole lot more than that to 'maintain' ties and restore some trust with Turkey (hint: Gulen)
I don't think even extradition of Gulen will regain Turkey's trust to US. By now almost everyone knows CIA practically instrumented the coup attempt. We will accept the good gesture and play the good ally until we don't have to. The coup attempt provided us many fresh cards, with these cards we were able to convince the US and Russia in Syria at the same time. Also keep in mind, it majorly benefits Russia that we remain in the NATO alliance. For Russia having NATO's second biggest country as ally is hugely advantagous.

Right now we have to appease both sides for our interests and benefits. This will provide long term strategical advantages, we must keep our enemies as close as possible. We must smile at their treachorous faces as long as we have to. Everything is about benefit and maximizing our power/position

Turkish deputy @samiltayyar27 claims "the next journey is now towards Manbij-Al-Bab", meaning confronting both Daesh and YPG/SDF at North Syria

http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/4-september-turkish-deputy-samiltayyar27-claims-the-next

We have to go east of eupraths!!!!!
Im not sure we can trust Tayyar words. We will get rid of ISIS in AlBab first.

The US needs to do a whole lot more than that to 'maintain' ties and restore some trust with Turkey (hint: Gulen)

American policy with their allies always keep a thorn behind their back . They will either give up PYD or Gulen . Imagine if Americans gave both to Turkey , then how can they pressure you in the future ?

CreuLdcUAAA4e1p.jpg

CrhQTVgWgAA4Fpb.jpg

Appears Turkey has full control over its proxy groups in Syria , they all retreated fast few days from Aleppo city to Al-Bab crossing . Now these groups will be used in Al-Bab offensive .

Islamists are blaming these Group retreat for the resiege of Aleppo . Regardless Turkey should consider combining these groups under one leadership and to be used for future offensive against PYD Peasants and remnants of Isil

https://twitter.com/hashtag/درع_الفرات?src=hash

You know they should all retreat from Aleppo and other positions where they don't stand a chance. What we need is most of the country under control of Assad and Fsa. Get rid of the other fractions. Then sit together and fucking talk.

Öncelikle; Cia Için Gülen, deşifre olmuş A.Ş. Kullanışlı Bir enstrüman Değil artık.
Türkiye nin Suriye hamlesini Abd safra öngöremeği. kürt planı deşifre edilmiş ve bilinen bir plan.. buna karşın ya Türkiye nin planında neler var..

But Fetö still has hundreds of schools in tens of countries, they are all working for brainwashing people and make people controlable. I don't think that US will give up about Fetoş. He could be useful in next few more years for US, at least until he find one shahzadah for his position.

But Fetö still has hundreds of schools in tens of countries, they are all working for brainwashing people and make people controlable. I don't think that US will give up about Fetoş. He could be useful in next few more years for US, at least until he find one shahzadah for his position.

He owns Kyrgizistan for ex.

Arab Fighters in Raqaa Defect En Masse from SDF to Join FSA
share.png

Large numbers of Arab fighters have defected from the so-called Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Raqqa, which is an amalgamation of units of Kurdish and Arab fighters loyal to the Democratic Union Party (PYD).

The Arab units refused to fight against the Turkish-backed Free Syrian Army groups (FSA) currently participating in the “Operation Euphrates Shield” offensive aimed at ousting ISIS and other terrorist groups from northern Syria.

Liwa al-Tahrir on Friday announced that it was leaving the PYD-affiliated groups because of policies adopted by the groups and called for remodeling the coalition force. They described the SDF as being fully dominated by the PYD with other components of the coalition sidelined.

Following the statement, the PYD militias attacked Liwa al-Tahrir units near the village of Suluk southeast of Tell Abyad in the province of Raqqa.

At least 50 Liwa al-Tahrir militants have arrived in the town of Jarabulus where they joined the Turkish-led forces in northern Syria.

The PYD dispatched units to take over checkpoints under Liwa Ahrar Raqqa control in Ayn Issa after tensions had run high between the PYD and Arab units.

Liwa Ahrar Raqqa, which also defected from the SDF, said they had ousted the PYD militias from five villages around Ayn Issa – Qadriyah, Hamdanat, Kardushan, Duraybiyah and Abo Tabat after a series of firefights in the area. They also said they captured eight PYD militants and seized weapons and ammunition.

Activists in the area reported that Liwa Ahrar Raqqa have raised the flag of the Syrian revolution in northern rural Raqqa and targeted a military vehicle belonging to the PYD on Aleppo-Hasaka highway.

Liwa Ahrar Raqqa and Liwa al-Tahrir are two of nearly 25 units that comprise the SDF.

Meanwhile, the FSA groups participating in “Operation Euphrates Shield” offensive have captured a large area along the Turkish border from ISIS and PYD militants. The FSA has recently ousted ISIS from the villages of Qandara, Shaiena, Swaida Shamali and Swaida Junubi west of the border town of Jarablos.

The FSA said they will continue to advance west of Jarablos until they reach the FSA-held town of Alraie, adding that their next target will be the ISIS-held town of Albab northeast of Aleppo. (Source: Masar News Nerwork)
http://en.etilaf.org/all-news/local...qaa-defect-en-masse-from-sdf-to-join-fsa.html

Sayın Oğuz ŞENTÜRK..
Feto nun Türkiye deki bütün okul yurt vakıf ve derneklerine Devlet tarafından el konuldu. Ve Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Milleti ve Devletinin gözü bunların üzerinde olacak. Türkiye de zıplama şansları kalmamıştır...

That is true, but i was talking about other states in the world. There are still hundreds of schools around the world. Fetö is not "only-Turkey" organisation, it is a global threat. Some countries listen our politicals and close schools, some of them don't. But they would still be useful for US even they failed in Turkey, because there is a chance for them to success in other countries.

edit : summary of 12th day from #EuphratesShield
CriKFlEWYAAaZlU.jpg:large

I don't think even extradition of Gulen will regain Turkey's trust to US. By now almost everyone knows CIA practically instrumented the coup attempt. We will accept the good gesture and play the good ally until we don't have to. The coup attempt provided us many fresh cards, with these cards we were able to convince the US and Russia in Syria at the same time. Also keep in mind, it majorly benefits Russia that we remain in the NATO alliance. For Russia having NATO's second biggest country as ally is hugely advantagous.

Right now we have to appease both sides for our interests and benefits. This will provide long term strategical advantages, we must keep our enemies as close as possible. We must smile at their treachorous faces as long as we have to. Everything is about benefit and maximizing our power/position

Im not sure we can trust Tayyar words. We will get rid of ISIS in AlBab first.
About the trust and the second paragraph, i agree. I should have added that not even the extradition of Gulen nor the US giving up on ypg shall restore trust. By now i think every Turkish politician has noted these events down for future reference.

About Russia and our Nato membership, i disagree more than agree. The US uses Turkish soil to station Nato/US systems and nuclear warheads. Turkey leaving Nato would mean Russia having one less front to worry about (especially as our defence industry keeps closing the gap with the Russian one in the future), especially considering the Bosphorus strait in case of a war. Why do you think Russia would prefer to keep Turkey in Nato?

First the first time Isis and PYD fanboys agree that Turkey is their common sworn enemy

1) Isis fanboys accuse Turkey of being American Crusaders mercenaries .
2) PKK/PYD fanboys accuse Turkey of being Jihadists Islamists and isis allies .

Sad to see that in these days you have to lower yourself and end up fighting with ignorant mountain peasants and savage barbarians from stone age .

You know they should all retreat from Aleppo and other positions where they don't stand a chance. What we need is most of the country under control of Assad and Fsa. Get rid of the other fractions. Then sit together and fucking talk.

To be honest, I don't think those rebel/Islamic groups/FSA groups that stayed in Allepo will
give it up so easily. Aleppo is both strategically and symbolically important. Damascus may be the capital but even before fighting broke out, Allepo was (and still is I believe) the most populous city in Syria, it was its economic hub as well. Plus ,The fact that it is one of the last major city under rebel control is also a major factor in legitimising the rebels as a credible force instead of being dismissed by Assad as a rural insurrection. Allepo also has a diverse, vibrant cultural history stretching back millenniums. So it's very strategic and important for the rebels I believe . reason they have fought so hard against constant barrel bombings/assaults to maintain control of the city. .
Syrian army is really incompetent/weak and kinda demoralised(can't blame them though, having lost 1/3rd of their army before the start of the war.lol ) I must admit. Since without Russia(above all), Iranian forces, Hezbollah And many other Shias militias groups(and Shias fighters drawn by Iran from Afghanistan, Pakistan and even Yemen etc) Assad would have fallen/capitulated a while ago. Before, Moscow intervened last year it was a precarious time for Assad, who had lost all of Idlib province if I recall well. similarly wen the siege of Allepo started I was sure Assad troops and his backer's will simply fight and starve out the rebel held city of a supplies and take them easily afterward. Afterall, the people of Allepo were hemmed into the battered remains of streets by the guns of Assad’s conscripts, elite Iranian troops and a spectrum of Shia militias, patrolled from above by Russian planes. The rebels had fewer men, fewer weapons and, most crucially, no air force. You will think Assad and his backers would have easily crushed them. But they broke the siege and even advanced forward. :disagree:.
After a month they have no managed to bring in more reinforcements and start another siege.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11A060

Let's see how long it will last this time. :pop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom