What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It is a joke isn't it? If it's not joke, it's so stupid. Even if it's a joke not funny though...

it's not a joke dude..
I could agree with you 2 months ago, most people don't still understand it but things are really really different now.

bro there are 2 us air base there, what's the plan?

Last edited:
original.jpg

Nereye dogru ilerliyoruz, Manbij, Albab, Afrin? Amerikanin üslerini yerle birmi edecegiz yoksa siktirip gideceklermi biz girmeden

I want manjib but it will be el-bab. Reliable source:

El Bab'ın Dabiq-Savran hattı kesilip, çevresi IŞİD Terör Örgütü'den arındırıldıktan sonra Bab kuşatılacak.

i Think Al bab more important as position, but then we have to focus on menbij because USA try to convince us about PYD will stay at menbij, it will be important message to USA, we are not confirm of their plans... After menbij we have to capture Afrin because this position also will supplly Turkoman Mountain...

i Think Al bab more important as position, but then we have to focus on menbij because USA try to convince us about PYD will stay at menbij, it will be important message to USA, we are not confirm of their plans... After menbij we have to capture Afrin because this position also will supplly Turkoman Mountain...

I agree, also USA's only excuse about YPG is "they are fighting against IS". After Al-Bab taken, YPG/PKK won't have any border to IS so there won't be any excuse to defend their existance in Manbij and Afrin :)

I agree, also USA's only excuse about YPG is "they are fighting against IS". After Al-Bab taken, YPG/PKK won't have any border to IS so there won't be any excuse to defend their existance in Manbij and Afrin :)

Increasing Russian/Turkish cooperation will push USA to leave PYD in return for maintaining ties with Turkey .

Increasing Russian/Turkish cooperation will push USA to leave PYD in return for maintaining ties with Turkey .
The US needs to do a whole lot more than that to 'maintain' ties and restore some trust with Turkey (hint: Gulen)

Back
Top Bottom