What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Chp's very own peace process. May God help us all.

It is already enough that akp fcked it up now chp wants to do the same if not worse.

The better we leave these parties have a leader that cares about the country and its interests would be a great day to see.

Bro I think there's a misunderstanding. CHP is accusing AKP of having secret meetings with YPG/PKK...

WTF is that? :lol:
D5tzypTX4AAG_JO.jpg:large

What is happening in North east Syria b/w Turkey and USA?
I've heard you reach deal with Americans ???
Is it true.

Why are our Soldiers on the Idlib border? SAA and Rebels bombard each other and our Soldiers are between them.
Idlib is not our business, we need to get out of there and focus on YPG/PKK in Tel Rifat and east of Euphrates, every day attacks on our troops without serious respond.
-

Unbelievable Wolves are lead by coward Sheeps.

1 Sehidimiz var, gecen hafta'da vardi ama bizimkiler hala bekliyor, neyi bekliyorsa... asker var, ÖSO var, Tank var, Ucak var amk Amerika ve Rusya'dan izin mi bekliyoruz?

Last edited:
Instead of flattening the whole town with TR-300 and Bora missiles they fire a couple artillery shells at the outskirts and kill a couple of them :cuckoo:

There isn’t a single Russian soldier in the area for two weeks now. Who gives a **** about some Iranian and Syrian terrorists ? My god sometimes I ask myself if the people in the upper ranks even know where the **** they are.

Why every time it must happen like that? The martyr is officer of the Special Forces Command OKK qualified in all three Land, Air, Water qualifications. There is a Major wounded. Our observation post is directly bombed in Idlib. Not a mistake! May Allah gives us what is our right, give Jannah to our martyrs and to us patience and power to continue their deeds in the best way. Let us be enemy's punishers on that world.
D5uzZyTWsAEMeXq.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom