What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I would have destroyed whole Tel Rifat for that, for every of our Soldiers i would take ten if not hundreds of them.

TR must quit it's big mouth little stick policy, we need the opposite. Brutal response with no mercy will teach them not to fvck with us.

I would have destroyed whole Tel Rifat for that, for every of our Soldiers i would take ten if not hundreds of them.

TR must quit it's big mouth little stick policy, we need the opposite. Brutal response with no mercy will teach them not to fvck with us.
You just declare publicly that if one more accident of that kind happens you will exterminate every living militant from that area and there will be no power which would prevent that. In order to prevent "eye for eye tooth for tooth" situation you must let the opposite side understand that you are serious. If you want preventive (the best) measure you must not repeat "We will come suddenly one night" for one year and enter on the next. Say it one time and enter on the next accident. Just small skirmish. On the next accident enter again and show them that you are serious. I understand that they are trying not to escalate the situation but it is not working like that. There are mothers in Turkey which are waiting their sons to return.

We have second attack on the same spot as the last and we have wounded again...

7 soldiers are wounded 4 are in dangerous condition.

We have second attack on the same spot as the last and we have wounded again...
7 soldiers are wounded 4 are in dangerous condition.

Vatan evlatlarina yazik, Türkiye'yi savunmak icin degil, Suriyeli **** icin sehit oluyor.

Sehit askerimizin ruhu sad olsun, yarali askerlerimize acil sifalar.

What is Tel Riffat?

What is Tel Riffat?

A Syrian town occupied by YPG/Assad/Russia just south of Azaz (a town under the control of FSA/Turkey)

Some sources report even fighter jet activity.

Amin.

Turkish UAV Call Sign TCT24 is close to the Syrian border.

Turkey must respond on Tel Rifaat with airstrikes.

Is this a response to the S400 offer to the US?

The so called "freedom fighters" in action...

Where's he when we need him
502360-kemiske-ali--.jpg

Just another never ending war of USA in which they have zero plan on what to do the day after

Back
Top Bottom