What's new

Turkish Navy and PM to accompany more aid ships to Gaza

you will not attack us:
1)israel is not greece or pkk
2)you will be baned from nato
3)you will say baby to eu
4)usa will stop support you and also you can say baby f35 and other milatry wepons that turkey want.
5)you cannot attack us from the air we have the srongest air-force in the area.
6)even if you have a strong navy it cannot do noting to israel cost we have also navy and also the airforce will help our navy.
7)If you will be in hamass and hizballah side and you will sand troops to syria all the world will be aginst you.
chapish?

tell me the name of moses brother,,,and the last pharoah,,,,,who is solomon....if you are a jew...

No need to attack isra hell.... its going to die itself......will be over run by growing arab population in a few years.

Sir, population doesn't mean anything.

The US is only 300 million.
The rest of the world is 6 billion ;)

Jews are only 12 million.
Muslims are 1.2 billion.

I guess you see what I mean?
The state of Israel will always be protected by USA (well, unless Israel did something stupid then Uncle Sam won't back up)

Turkey is not going to end it's relationship with Israel. In fact the Israeli defense minister and his counter part in Turkey. Spoke today and agreed their relationship would continue.

FOXNews.com - Israel to Deport Gaza Activists After Increased Pressure

"There were signs, however, that the long-term strategic partnership between Israel and Turkey -- the Jewish state's most important Muslim ally -- would endure.

Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak spoke to his Turkish counterpart Tuesday, and they agreed the raid wouldn't affect weapons deals, defense officials said. Among them is the planned delivery to Turkey of $183 million in Israeli drones this summer. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were discussing sensitive military ties."

Sir, population doesn't mean anything.

The US is only 300 million.
The rest of the world is 6 billion ;)

Jews are only 12 million.
Muslims are 1.2 billion.

I guess you see what I mean?
The state of Israel will always be protected by USA (well, unless Israel did something stupid then Uncle Sam won't back up)

Lots of mistakes in ur post dear,
1)U didnt get wat i said?
The jewish population of israel is wat?3 million?and its minorities itself are 2 million?surrounded by arabs?
2)Population of muslims in 1.6 billion.
3)The growing population of arabs itself will dominate the jews.......they will bcome a minority in thier own little country?then wat?
4)I didnt get wat u mean reguarding population of muslims?

Lots of mistakes in ur post dear,
1)U didnt get wat i said?
The jewish population of israel is wat?3 million?and its minorities itself are 2 million?surrounded by arabs?
2)Population of muslims in 1.6 billion.
3)The growing population of arabs itself will dominate the jews.......they will bcome a minority in thier own little country?then wat?
4)I didnt get wat u mean reguarding population of muslims?

Nuh!
Lies!
6 Million Jews.
1 Million Muslims in Israel.

My point is, the population doesn't matter. No matter what size it is, the arabs/muslims can't dominate in Israel.

And take example the United States now. What are black guys and Mexicans doing to the country? Whites will soon become the (largest) ethnic minority (% decrease in coming years) but they still dominate the country. (no offense meant)

@Muslim population.
The Muslims hate Israel with a passion (well, maybe not all) but say this forum is a sample. Majority does. But there are only 12 million jews.

With this billions hating on Israel, they haven't been able to do anything to it even, not even a finger.

@the scenario, if you don't find it valid XD I can draw an SRS of 30 Pakistani Muslims in this forum and we'll prove if they hate Israel or not (.1 alpha level)

Last edited:
Vande Mataram;899638]No one's born into a religion. Maybe your Muslim kids do into Islam,.

NO no one is born into a religion i love the way you bring islam into it but i take it 8 or 900million hindus in india were beamed down to earth as hindus cause for sure they werent born into a hindu family.

Hinduisum is older then islam yet there are muslim countries today then hindu reason more and more people converted to islam not they were born ito it.

but actually Hitler was never a Jew in his lifetime.

i am sorry i wasnt around Hitler so couldnt tell you if he was or not.I am sure u werent born into a hindu family u chose to become one as your father pratcised other religion.

:disagree: Your religion isn't hard coded in your DNA.

Agreed

Most about Hitler has been Heavily edited by jews you can deny all u like i couldnt care less.

And i forget to see whats this has to do with Topic.

Nuh!
Lies!
6 Million Jews.
1 Million Muslims in Israel.

My point is, the population doesn't matter. No matter what size it is, the arabs/muslims can't dominate in Israel.

And take example the United States now. What are black guys and Mexicans doing to the country? Whites will soon become the (largest) ethnic minority (% decrease in coming years) but they still dominate the country. (no offense meant)

@Muslim population.
The Muslims hate Israel with a passion (well, maybe not all) but say this forum is a sample. Majority does. But there are only 12 million jews.

With this billions hating on Israel, they haven't been able to do anything to it even, not even a finger.

@the scenario, if you don't find it valid XD I can draw an SRS of 30 Pakistani Muslims in this forum and we'll prove if they hate Israel or not (.1 alpha level)

you are a certifiable Idiot

Adir is a fag who is trolling on this forum. He has no idea of how strong Turkish and Pakistani Armies are. Israel can be wiped out in minutes if it tries to attack our best friend Turkey.

Adir is a fag who is trolling on this forum. He has no idea of how strong Turkish and Pakistani Armies are. Israel can be wiped out in minutes if it tries to attack our best friend Turkey.

Do you wish that Pakistan should take part in armed operations against Israel or just diplomatic measures?

Do you wish that Pakistan should take part in armed operations against Israel or just diplomatic measures?
If Israel does not abide by international laws and constantly threatens regional security then all options are on the table including a joint military action

Palestine is not your best friend? Why don't you attack.

If Israel does not abide by international laws and constantly threatens regional security then all options are on the table including a joint military action

no offense but dont you think that will be

"Begaane ki shadi main mullah deewana"

how many countries are ready to stand for the military action. with India on one side to defend and hostile Afghanistan will it be a wise decison? At the same time Turkey has the economy to sustain war but what about Pakistan?

Will the Islamic world change their views about Pakistan? I dont think so.

Pakistan being the good guy always try to fight for the muslims and the same muslims give 2 cents for Pakistan. A hell lot of problems in Pakistan are due to them.

Palestine is not your best friend? Why don't you attack.
We have a special bond with the Palestinian people but Turkey is our closest ally in the region for we have helped each other out on different issues. As for attack on Israel, we already shot down 16 IAF planes in 1967 and 1973 and we also threatened to retaliate in 1983 and 1998 if Israel dared to violate our airspace. As for 2010, we are willing to support Turkey if it likes to retaliate against Israeli violence on the Flotilla Ship:pakistan:

All Arab countries are in sleep mode except for Turkey, Iran and Pakistan. I admit that some countries haven't been so generous for our sacrifices but we still have the duty to defend the Muslim World kyunke Pakistan Islam ka Qila Hai:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom