• Olcayto

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spit out the person who u want, we will take care of the rest. 1 person 1 vote, just write in this thread.

most of the turkish members are offline now. I think we can make it till tomorrow

Hello guys, I'm a new Turkish member, love Turkey and want to run for moderation of this section.

Choose the best guys who happen to be me. :partay:

unbenanntwvbrv.png

You know The Turkish Language exist more then a long time then English ? With that Animal on your Avatar your are only insulting us.

(English = Farmer Language).

The English Kings speaks more French then English.

facepalm.jpg

Hello guys, I'm a new Turkish member, love Turkey and want to run for moderation of this section.

Choose the best guys who happen to be me. :partay:

:rofl:Please say that again in Turkish (By the way, we could tell the difference of using google translate)

You realize that your avatar could offend most of the Turkish members, right ?

unbenanntwvbrv.png

You know The Turkish Language exist more then a long time then English ? With that Animal on your Avatar your are only insulting us.

(English = Farmer Language).

The English Kings speaks more French then English.
:frown: It's suppose to be funny ..

:rofl:Please say that again in Turkish (By the way, we could tell the difference of using google translate)

You realize that your avatar could offend most of the Turkish members, right ?

I was looking for sth Turkish by typing "Turkey" on Google and I got this. I can prove my Turkishisim BTW:

nasılsın?

I was looking for sth Turkish by typing "Turkey" on Google and I got this. I can prove my Turkishisim BTW:

nasılsın?

Guys, if i get elected i won't allow this kind of trolling...............:sniper:

No offence mate but no way you can be mod. You and olcayto joined less than 3 months ago, and I have seen you use racial remarks.

It has to be between LegionnairE or Ir.Tab

Guys, if i get elected i won't allow this kind of trolling...............:sniper:

Aha, get your populaity on my expense you little sneaky thing! :astagh:

BTW, I had no idea that the bird turkey is offensive. Sorry for my ignorance. Enjoy your democratic election.

As I'm Turk, I vote for @BronzePlaque :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW, I had no idea that the bird turkey is offensive. Sorry for my ignorance. Enjoy your democratic election.

My vote would have been go to BronzePlaque or IrTab but both of them has withdrew.

They can start the Election from today to Monday ^^

Make the Election Public ,so we can see who will Vote from Outside to manipulate this Election!!!

I dont think thems Vote will be tolerated.

We've already chosen our method to choose our temp. mod. Only Turkish members votes will be count :)

@LegionnairE senden hiç gelmiyor. Sen düşünüyorsun kardeşim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom