Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are your last trollings in Turkish section. :yahoo:

You guys can't even take a joke anymore.

Big difference between trolling and joking.

You guys are starting to get more sensitive than 5 year old little girls. :lol:

And İ swear to god İ will not allow these kinds of crap anymore.

Excuse me?

Is that a protest I heard from you?

the-water-cannon-used-on-turkish-protesters-looks-painful-photos.jpg

:lol:

The thread already lost its course...It has been many hours without any conclusion...Just beating the bushes over and over again...Instead of asking to absent people "mate, would you like to be mod?" lets stick with people who are present here atm and be done with it, or else once again this thread will be ruined and become a troll fest

You guys can't even take a joke anymore.

Big difference between trolling and joking.

You guys are starting to get more sensitive than 5 year old little girls. :lol:

Excuse me?

Is that a protest I heard from you?

:lol:

Have your fun while you can. Your immaturity exceeds a 2 years old child.

@Dreamreaper

Laghta hain humaray Turki biradir tu baray ronduu ban gay aaj kaal.

Have your fun while you can. Your immaturity exceeds a 2 years old child.

You sound very angry.

Are you okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread already lost its course...It has been many hours without any conclusion...Just beating the bushes over and over again...Instead of asking to absent people "mate, would you like to be mod?" lets stick with people who are present here atm and be done with it, or else once again this thread will be ruined and become a troll fest

You are right bro. Confirmed candidates are: olcayto Neptune Baykuş Sinan

Unconfirmed are: tesla LegionnairE TurAr

LegionnairE said
Oooooh, I'm not so harsh :/ Actually I don't give a dam about administrator position, I was just curious how people would react to the idea

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/258234-turkish-mod-election-3.html#ixzz2WEvUBuve
So we can rule him out, i guess.

Tesla last said;
then my vote go to İrtab or olcayto

we should restart it but this times canditates should be

1- irtab
2-olcayto

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/258234-turkish-mod-election-6.html#ixzz2WEwH9M4K
We should rule him out too.

TuraR last said;
Dediğim gibi, zaten aktif üye olarak 10 kişi falanız. Bir kişi üzerinde uzlaşabileceğimizi düşünüyorum. O kişi tarafsızlığı, sağduyusu, hoşgörüsü ve otokontrolü ile bilinen Ir.Tab.'dır, buna hiç kimsenin itiraz etmeyeceğini düşünüyorum.

Zaten fazla kasmamıza da gerek yok çünkü en geç 10 gün içinde Deno'nun geleceğini düşünüyorum. O zamana kadar hemen hemen tüm okulların finalleri bitecek.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/258234-turkish-mod-election-6.html#ixzz2WEwP60DU
He never said about being a candidate, but electing one. I think we can rule him out too.

So the final list should be: olcayto Neptune Baykuş Sinan

Okay, i'm creating a new poll.

Guys please don't post in this thread anymore.

:closed:

You are right bro. Confirmed candidates are: olcayto Neptune Baykuş Sinan

Unconfirmed are: tesla LegionnairE TurAr

LegionnairE said

So we can rule him out, i guess.

Tesla last said;

We should rule him out too.

TuraR last said;

He never said about being a candidate, but electing one. I think we can rule him out too.

So the final list should be: olcayto Neptune Baykuş Sinan

Can you create a new poll bro. I don't wanna do it because, i am already a candidate.

Not necessary bro.. @WebMaster told that we should just name the candidates we want here and he wud do the rest...So you are a candidate huh? Okay then

@Sinan has my vote

The rest of the Turkish members should do the same and probably tomorrow Webmaster will decide what to do

Not necessary bro.. @WebMaster told that we should just name the candidates we want here and he wud do the rest...So you are a candidate huh? Okay then

@Sinan has my vote

The rest of the Turkish members should do the same and probably tomorrow Webmaster will decide what to do

I already created the poll. :frown:

Lets decide this as quickly as possible mate.Things began to came out of control again.

Guys go to new thread and vote.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/258338-turkish-mode-election-final-list.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom