• Olcayto

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for intruding.... But was wondering... Is this the way mods are selected by PDF admins?

Dunno,

But it's sure a Turkish style :)

:) I have no problem with this style... mine was a genuine doubt and wanted to know how they select the mods....

sorry for intruding.... But was wondering... Is this the way mods are selected by PDF admins?

Don't know but PDF admins are just not hearing us. We don't have a mod for at least 3 weeks, things gotten worse each day. maybe they will erase the thread but it's worth a shot.

Don't know but PDF admins are just not hearing us. We don't have a mod for at least 3 weeks, things gotten worse each day. maybe they will erase the thread but it's worth a shot.

I have seen the requests in suggestion and discussion section...... The problems in streets of istanbul may be affecting PDF.... I wanted to check some threads in turkish section... But since you guys use local language I couldnt understand much... so left...:)

As we were discussing before lets vote for the Turkish Mod.

canditates.

- Ir.Tab.
- BronzePlaque
- Olcayto
- Tesla

BronzePlaque Ataturk birisi
Olcayto Abdullah Gul birisi
Tesla Erdogan birisi

IrTab da casus, belli! Kardesim, vaz gecin benden, allah askina!

As we were discussing before lets vote for the Turkish Mod.

canditates.

- Ir.Tab.
- BronzePlaque
- Olcayto
- Tesla

where am i in this? i was running as a candidate too, you were my campaign manager for god sake

WTF? Why the hell you wanted to start such a threat?

@Aeronaut You'd better take a shot on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom