Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thəorətic Muslim;4407279 said:
Neden olmayan bir turk?

Türk konuşmayı öğrenme :ashamed:

The new mod should enforce forum rules in Turkish Discussion thread where everybody speaks Turkish.

Non-Turk is no go.

Sen var türk pasaportu?

Sen yok türk pasaportu , sen yok mod olmak :)

asds7buk7.jpg

Aha bak var bende :)

Thəorətic Muslim;4407296 said:
girişimdi.

Motivasyon yok Puan? :smart:

Bu Var Yenmi ?

3003910_BildFS_001_BiofutterYarrahPat%C3%A9MitHuhnYarWellnHuhn400G.jpg

Süper Motivasyon !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Baykuş;4407326 said:
I can volunteer to do whatever it takes, actually. I know that I'm pretty unknown and a new member at this forum, but I've been following it on a daily basis for the last 2 years or so. Also, I've a passion to keep things relevant, cleaned and sorted :laugh:

Adding Baykuş to canditates list.

Baykuş;4407326 said:
I can volunteer to do whatever it takes, actually. I know that I'm pretty unknown and a new member at this forum, but I've been following it on a daily basis for the last 2 years or so. Also, I've a passion to keep things relevant, cleaned and sorted :laugh:

1- Neptune
2- olcayto
3- Sinan
4- Baykuş
5- ?

Wow, let's do that and end it, people have work to do :banana:

Just spit out the person who u want, we will take care of the rest. 1 person 1 vote, just write in this thread.

Just spit out the person who u want, we will take care of the rest. 1 person 1 vote, just write in this thread.

One selected previously, refused to be a mod. We are preparing a list of members who are motivated to be a mod. Turkish member could vote for those who want to be mod. then that will be the final list and solution of admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom