• Olcayto

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is not an Admin opening this Thread ?
@Sinan

Do you get the Permission from Admin to open a Thread like these ?

Why not as first on :

unbenanntcjacc.png

Keep nominating here and once we have enough votes we can have a official thread. Those who are being nominated should of course show intention to lead.

There seems to be a division like always, this time between secularism and religion. The person should be Turkish, neutral and can deal with the two.

It is a solved problem. It's ok

Last edited by a moderator:
What talk of replacing our beloved sister @Deno ? :angry:

Wheres my gun....where they hell is my gun, these naughty boys need to be taught a lesson ! :pissed:

DENO best choice and is the best for Stay ,an Neutral Admin who is doing his job.

I don´t know what´s this Sinan want´s ,this was a defence Section of Turkey ,actually they Mutated into a shitty Political section ,but i think they will all get his big answer soon.

Cabalti is best candidate.

The fact is he is a senior think tank, This could be downgrading him!

What talk of replacing our beloved sister @Deno ? :angry:

Wheres my gun....where they hell is my gun, these naughty boys need to be taught a lesson ! :pissed:

Temporary! to the moment she comes back!

Why is not an Admin opening this Thread ?
@Sinan

Do you get the Permission from Admin to open a Thread like these ?

Why not as first on :

unbenanntcjacc.png

I didn't get permission but webby said:

Keep nominating here and once we have enough votes we can have a official thread. Those who are being nominated should of course show intention to lead.

There seems to be a division like always, this time between secularism and religion. The person should be Turkish, neutral and can deal with the two.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/258234-turkish-mod-election-5.html#ixzz2WEClls00

If you look in the Suggestions&Disccussions i have already opened a thread but get no responces. So i tried to take a shot and it worked....

The fact is he is a senior think tank, This could be downgrading him!

He is not Neutral.

He was along Time Neutral ,but hiself destroyed this.

The Candidates that like Sinan or Ir.Tab. has posted are not neutral ,even me are not neutral, we had actually not a neutral Admin ,only DENO was that.

Maybe Deno comes back !!! I Hope !!!

DENO best choice and is the best for Stay ,an Neutral Admin who is doing his job.

I don´t know what´s this Sinan want´s ,this was a defence Section of Turkey ,actually they Mutated into a shitty Political section ,but i think they will all get his big answer soon.

Sir, please don't understand me wrong, when i first joined this forum, DENO was doing an awesome job, then she became less active and later no active at all. I never said replacing her, the new selected mod could be a temporary but that's mods to decide.

Sir, please don't understand me wrong, when i first joined this forum, DENO was doing an awesome job, then she became less active and later no active at all. I never said replacing her, the new selected mod could be a temporary but that's mods to decide.

Why not an another Admin from other Section makes a temporary a Rule for our Section to no allow Political Thread/Topics/Discussion and Clear the Section from all those Topics/Threads.

I mean we get here a good Database about Turkish Defence but after these Claims everything looks like ruined.

when did you see Deno last time? This poll is all about a temporary replacement until she comes back...Whether Neptune or Olcay will leave their Mod status when she comes back

Why not an another Admin from other Section makes a temporary a Rule for our Section to no allow Political Thread/Topics/Discussion and Clear the Section from all those Topics/Threads.

I mean we get here a good Database about Turkish Defence but after these Claims everything looks like ruined.

I think we should be able to speak about the issues like Gezi Park protests or foreign relationships in a mannered, but what i see is some trolls even brings that shıt into to the defence related threads and ruin them. That's the real problem for our section.

In example the Farag guy try to degrade our defence sector and trolled in every sticky thread and ruined them. You should be able to remember him with his famous sentence" develope an engine first". ( If i get selected as i mod, i will first clean all the troll posts of his in sticky threads. :D)

I think we should be able to speak about the issues like Gezi Park protests or foreign relationships in a mannered, but what i see is some trolls even brings that shıt into to the defence related threads and ruin them. That's the real problem for our section.

BTW, why dont you want to be a mod? You could do the job well too imho

when did you see Deno last time? This poll is all about a temporary replacement until she comes back...Whether Neptune or Olcay will leave their Mod status when she comes back

I have nothing against Neptune or Olcayto ,but even them was not in the Last 2-3 Weeks Neutral.

Nobody was that ,maybe your´re right. But what happens if the one who is selected don´t care about his neutrality ?

Kaptırıyor bazen kendisini abisi :)

His stops burns through.

Su son 2-3 Haftada herkez kaptirdi ,gelecektde neolucak bilemeyiz ,ama Politika yasaklansin bizim Section icin.

Başağrısı´dan başka birşey değil !

BTW, why dont you want to be a mod? You could do the job well too imho

I already enlisted myself, when you and Ir.Tab withdrew.

Su son 2-3 Haftada herkez kaptirdi ,gelecektde neolucak bilemeyiz ,ama Politika yasaklansin bizim Section icin.

Başağrısı´dan başka birşey değil !

Political threads should be okay, but when a political thread turns into a battleground for Islamists vs Seculars, AKP vs other parties, etc.. That's when the thread really gets ruined. We should have a mod who will keep discussion in a balanced and mannered way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom