What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

You seem to have issues with reading and understanding. I have never dictated anything, all I have said was

once again

"I have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin". I never had the obligation to show source or evidence. But you tried to force me to do it, while absurdly showing forum messages as sources. You seem to be pretty much confused.

:D

You seem to have issues with reading and understanding. I have never dictated anything, all I have said was

once again

"I have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin". I never had the obligation to show source or evidence. But you tried to force me to do it, while absurdly showing forum messages as sources. You seem to be pretty much confused.

Oh no, you are completely free. Educate us (But I would not want it happening to you a misfortune : It's classified certainly)... :D

For me :closed:

Last edited:
Then we are like you 'only in a forum'. We are doing our best, ok. And yet we are very good
compared to the majority of the forum on the Turkish defense, elsewhere.

I am pretty sure you know what a source is; An example of a reliable source would be
https://www.nao.org.uk/wp-content/u...014-appendices-and-project-summary-sheets.pdf

You are however referring to this forum which is speculation; most of the time they tend to be accurate to a degree.

What @orko_8 is saying to you is that he has not come across 'Sahin', but a 'IIR and RF versions of Goktug'. And quite frankly, i am willing to take his word for it, since he is a accredited engineer and a professional in the subject.

And there very well may be a 'sahin', as you say, but you are inciting an unnecessary argument with comments such as this;
Oh no, you are completely free. Educate us... :D

once again

Pls learn who is the owner of the "posts" that Bubblegum attached...

What @orko_8 is saying to you is that he has not come across 'Sahin', but a 'IIR and RF versions of Goktug'. And quite frankly, i am willing to take his word for it, since he is a accredited engineer and a professional in the subject.

And there very well may be a 'sahin', as you say, but you are inciting an unnecessary argument with comments such as this;

But I never said otherwise. I believe him.

But we have no official sources for now and we're doing the best we can that's all (Other source).

malesef türkçe yazmak zorundayım şahin ailesinin haberi bana 2014 te geldi hvkk nın sitesinde ihale tarihi 2012 teklif çağrı dosyası felan bişeyler yazıyordu sizinde bildiğiniz gibi biz bir füzeyi aile şeklinde geliştiriyoruz elbette ucu teee awacs killer'a kadar uzanacak isime niye bu kadar takıldık onuda anlamadım :D

Who cares name !!!
We want only that they exist (WVR and BVR) and that they work quickly because we need.

The fact that he has never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin, doesnt mean "Sahin doesnt exist"

However i have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin, either. :(

Okay, let's sum up. @orko_8 say, he has never heard such name calls sahin. This could mean everything or nothing. It seems that the member orko has some reputation here. I don't know. At the end it's nothing more than his own experience.

Is this real Orko?

@orko_8 give us a sign in your twitter account please, because last time I read forum, some people were suspecting you are Hurshid :D

NEB, old picture.
AztomSD.jpg

There is no info available on progression of Turkish air-air missiles, cause its strategic technology.

Old picture of supposed Sahin WVR missile.

tgqlm.jpg

http://www.kokpit.aero/modern-hava-savasinin-oklari-3

Nice to see those toys all lined up.

Turkey produces bunker-buster bomb

Turkey has begun production of the country’s first bunker-busting bomb, a senior weapons official said on May 30.

The Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation, known by its Turkish acronym MKEK, recently certified the 2,000-pound (907-kilogram) bomb for use with F-16 and F-4 warplanes.

İhsan Çağatay Öncel, the research and development manager at MKEK’s factory in Kırıkkale in central Turkey, said the weapon was capable of penetrating reinforced concrete targets.

“The penetrator bomb has the capability to break reinforced concrete and now its certification for F-4 and F-16 warplanes has been completed,” he told Anadolu Agency.

Based on the Mark 84 bomb, the device can destroy underground ammunition and fuel dumps as well as structures such as dams and bridges, in addition to systems such as missile batteries and radar antennae.

May/30/2016

source: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...-----.aspx?pageID=238&nID=99844&NewsCatID=345

Back
Top Bottom