What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

I have never ever seen, heard or come across any project called Sahin. Maybe it is an unofficial name given by the end user or developer, don't know. But one thing is for sure: There are two versions of Goktug, IIR for WVR and RF for BVR.

I have never ever seen, heard or come across any project called Sahin. Maybe it is an unofficial name given by the end user or developer, don't know. But one thing is for sure: There are two versions of Goktug, IIR for WVR and RF for BVR.

there was a sahin aa missile family but after they changed into seperate 2 family

Neither did you :) All you gave is posts and rants. Someone says "this is Sahin" like stuff.

I have never come across, heard or seen any project with the name of Sahin. Take it or not.

Neither did you :) All you gave is posts and rants. Someone says "this is Sahin" like stuff.

I have never come across, heard or seen any project with the name of Sahin. Take it or not.

Ouhhh !!! :disagree: I know it's right now by crossing 'sources (Reliable)'. :coffee:

But if so we should take your word only as without any question ? It's not 'very objective or professional'.

Last edited:
What I am consistently (well maybe with one or two exceptions) saying is: "I have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin".

If you take these words without question, it means you concur that I have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin. It's your call.

What I am consistently (well maybe with one or two exceptions) saying is: "I have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin".

If you take these words without question, it means you concur that I have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin. It's your call.

Sorry but this is not enough for me. Next time given ‘your sources (Official)’.

I usually do, don't worry. I never say anything that I cannot back up.

No offence, but you do not seem to be very well with sources btw.

You too, you do not have to this subject (Official Sources: Project final name WVR and BVR Turkish).

Check the sentence above, I never say anything that I cannot back up..

If you seriously believe I can disclose some documents here, you are more than naive. Furthermore, I never dictated anything, all I have been saying is, repeat after me, "I have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin".

Meanwhile all you did was to show some forum rants as source or evidence and yet, amusingly wait for official sources as proof for otherwise. Absurd, the least.

Check the sentence above, I never say anything that I cannot back up..

If you seriously believe I can disclose some documents here, you are more than naive. Furthermore, I never dictated anything, all I have been saying is, repeat after me, "I have never seen, heard or come across anything named Sahin".

Meanwhile all you did was to show some forum rants as source or evidence and yet, amusingly wait for official sources as proof for otherwise. Absurd, the least.

Then we are like you 'only in a forum'. We are doing our best, ok. And yet we are very very good compared to the majority of the forum on the Turkish defense, elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom