What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Guess the wing :-), which weapon does this belong to?
XLYzgo.jpg
I'd say cirit but cirit doesn't open that way

OMTAS maybe... no it's not either this is something else
Please tell me we've made a Penguin equivalent :lol:

Well I don't want to take up the whole thread so I'll just tell you, It's Kasirga-G.
Pictured on the left, is Kasiga-G with folding wings. Pictured on the right is Kasiga-G without folding wings.
BM6NZQ.jpg
So the Kasırga tubes are getting smaller? nice :) we can make a launch vehicle like Smerch perhaps :D

with more tubes :)

Roketsan - ARGE Calismalari :

Sonlu elemanlar yöntemi (SEY) .
ANSYS yazilimi ile sonlu elemanlar yöntemi (SEY) ve HAD yöntemi beraber çalışarak ortak bir geometri üzerinde uzlaşırlar.

:tup:

@Combat-Master

ATA-1

Ata-1 was a project that amateurs designed. They tried to build a small LV with donations. But UFS (Uydu Fırlatma Sistemi) is a state owned project, and has no relationship with Ata-1 which is once mentioned in Turkish popular science magazine ‘Bilim Teknik’ in 2002.
The launcher is capable to transport a payload of 10 kg in a 500-2600 km earth orbit. The two-stage rocket is 14.7 m in high. The ground thrust of the 4 engines of the first stage is 74.8 kN together. The second cryogenic stage is driven by an engine with 2.7 kN (vac). The mass of the ATA-1 is only 5.95 tons. The missile created a total vacuum impulse of 15.9 MN*sec.

UFS

Satellite launching system (UFS) project preliminary conceptual design (phase 1) agreement was signed between Roketsan and Undersecretariat of Defence Industries. In accordance with the signature the process to carry Turkish satellite to space has officially started. The phase will be completed whithin a year.The system will carry 1500 kg payload to 700 km altitude as orb

UFS_1.jpg

The Reconnaissance Satellite Command will be able to receive visual data anywhere in the world after next month thanks to the GÖKTÜRK-2 satellite. Other satellite commands which will be established as part of the new satellite projects will be subsumed under the Space Group Command in addition to the Reconnaissance Satellite Command.

These additional commands will be activated whenever new satellites are added to the army’s inventory. The Space Group Command is expected to complete its organizational structure by 2023.

@gaatjeniksaan

4ncaw.jpg

The 4 pod cirit canister... front is totally flat for maximum air-resistance, and on the sides there are air-vents, perfect for creating turbulance/drag?! Maybe it is tolerable for T-129, but ANKA?! Seriously...

edit: the new canister/pod, looks excellent if it is meant for smaller planes

I think, black triple CIRIT pod with .50 autogun or 40mm grenade launcher.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom