What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

I had asked and i answered:)
According the roketsan web site:
As OMTAS it was developed for use against armored targets at a range of 4 km through firing from a tripod in a composite tube that can be carried by a soldier in line with the requirements of the Turkish Land Forces.

❱ Imaging Infra-Red (IIR) Seeker and Tandem Warhead Effective Against All Types of Heavy Armored Vehicles within 4 km Range

Roketsan TAM-MR - Man-portable fire-and-forget anti-tank missile

UMTAS/MIZRAK
5MpOnL.gif

Cirit
bJQmEj.gif

OMTAS/MIZRAK-O
XL2AZj.gif

Last edited:
Your Sinophobia prevents important projects for the future of our state and military capabilities. You guys have to deal with this following fact: The future belongs to China.

I can not destroy my relationship to 1,35B humans because of 10M Uyghurs. It's time to wake up. The Uyghurs lost this game.

Your Sinophobia prevents important projects for the future of our state and military capabilities. You guys have to deal with this following fact: The future belongs to China.

I can not destroy my relationship to 1,35B humans because of 10M Uyghurs. It's time to wake up. The Uyghurs lost this game.

We lost because of you, so you are abondon them for chinese copycat industry? Sorry, i prefer stay like this and doing what we are doing.

We lost because of you, so you are abondon them for chinese copycat industry? Sorry, i prefer stay like this and doing what we are doing.

Haddinden fazla sert ve lüzumsuz bir üslûp kullandim galiba. Bundan ötürü özür dilerim.

What I'm trying to point out is, that we'll achieve nothing with anger, rage and hatred against China. If we want to help our Uyghur family in East Turkestan, we have to handle with Peking in better ways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom