What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any attack on Turkiye or Azerbaijan will be considered an attack on Pakistan.

3 Brothers exercise in BAKU/Azerbaijan -- 2021

Turkiye-Azerbaijan-Pakistan to crush little insects
1694351738568.png

1694351922184.png

Lol I am not Iranian wtf? 16 yrs been posting on this forum lol and first time hearing iranian

And Iran fought against Iraq + entire West + Muslim world + chemical weapons against a sanctioned Iran. Turkey would have collapsed within the first few weeks if they were under those terms/situation

U been fighting your biggest ally who gave you all your best weapons and even put their nukes on your soil to protect you? lol okay sure, sounds like you had to dig reeaaaal deep for that excuse
If you lost 1 million people against Iraq you will lose 100 million against Turks. Damn what a stupid fck.

One of their problems was that the Revolutionary regime didn't trust the Army. Interestingly,the Pasdaran didn't use ways to pass important information,that could be decrypted. They used people to pass on important messages to officers and units.
They did that because they didn't want the Army to know their moves,but it turned out that Iraqis too didn't know the Pasdarans' plans and operations. They did manage to decrypt and intercept plans of the regular Army often,but they couldn't figure out the IRGC,because of that tactic.

Now,yes the two of them didn't cooperate well and often and that was problematic for Iran. The other reason for their massive casualties was that Iraq had crazy defences around Basra and Baghdad and they couldn't take these cities. So it was like a stalemate. Of course,Saddam used chemical weapons too when Iranians were going to overrun important defences inside Iraq.
Very true.. If the war had been under the control of the pre-revolution Iranian army, death toll would probably have not pass above 50 thousand. IRGC was pure fanatic and they were passionate about martyrdom.
On the other hand, the mullahs prolonged the war for unrealistic goals such as taking even Karbala from Iraq.

LOL

Funny thread, i don t know how pakistanis will help turkey in a meaning full way....i don t know why Paksitan is taking positions, whatsoever.

In a nutshell, there is not going to be implemented any kind of corridor through armenia/iranian land. Iran is not gonna let this happen, you azeries and you turks will be isolated by Iran.

No connection, not ties, all trade interrupted by Iran. Iran will separate this forever. All of this because powerfull Iran.

lol pussies
Iranian delegation was in Azerbaijan. At the same time the Azerbaijan delegation was in Istanbul. In other words, there is an active diplomatic traffic and exchange of information between delegations. I think the excited friends here and of course some nonsensical internet media sources tend to over-exaggerate the issue.

LOL

Funny thread, i don t know how pakistanis will help turkey in a meaning full way....i don t know why Paksitan is taking positions, whatsoever.

In a nutshell, there is not going to be implemented any kind of corridor through armenia/iranian land. Iran is not gonna let this happen, you azeries and you turks will be isolated by Iran.

No connection, not ties, all trade interrupted by Iran. Iran will separate this forever. All of this because powerfull Iran.
Georgia too can give us corridor ıf we want xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom