What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia actually has given you that corridor :P Well,at least from the air. I think.
One day Erdogan will call Pashinyan and tell him that ıf he give us zengezur corridor we will open borders from Kars and give autonomy to Karabakh armenians and He will accept it with big smile on his face.. Azerbaijan and Turkey is just playing good cop bad cop

You don't. They seem to be perfectly fine with it.

Georgia actually has given you that corridor :P Well,at least from the air. I think.
Let them try this in Turkiye. I said we dont agree we meaning the Turkish nation.

Turkiye already create another corridor to Turkish World

Turkiye - Georgia - Azerbaijan - Kazakstan via Caspian Sea

Turkiye modernize BAKU Naval Port
1694352958702.png

Strategic Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project ( 838 km )

The BTK Railway was the missing link of the much-heralded middle corridor of the New Silk Road, which is a multimodal trade route that goes from China to Europe via Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkiye ........ opened 30 October 2017

( goods will be able to reach Europe heading from South Korea, China, and India within 15 days .......
considerably less time than a journey by sea )
1694353249605.png

btw sooner or later we will open zengezur corridor
backward Iran never can match with upcoming Turkish Defense Industry

Last edited:
Iranian delegation was in Azerbaijan. At the same time the Azerbaijan delegation was in Istanbul. In other words, there is an active diplomatic traffic and exchange of information between delegations. I think the excited friends here and of course some nonsensical internet media sources tend to over-exaggerate the issue.
If there is a problem we’re the ones to solve it. The solution will be just and benificial for everyone.
IMG_2023.jpeg

Turks rule with justice even justice for our enemies.

One day Erdogan will call Pashinyan and tell him that ıf he give us zengezur corridor we will open borders from Kars and give autonomy to Karabakh armenians and He will accept it with big smile on his face.. Azerbaijan and Turkey is just playing good cop bad cop
Bro,Pashinyan will give you the whole country if you ask him nicely 😂

Let them try this in Turkiye. I said we dont agree we meaning the Turkish nation.
But Azeris want Israel. Pakistan doesn't,many in Turkey don't either. That's a problem. Although Erdogan seems to like Israel too.

The source is Eurasian Times and they are well-known for exaggerating news and blowing it out of proportion.

1. Armenia has not been officially invited to join NATO. This process takes time and needs the involvement of ALL member states beforehand.

2. Türkiye has the power to veto Armenia's accession.

3. No state that is harbouring Russian forces on its territory can join NATO. This is impossible.

4. Armenia is a member state of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) which is literally the enemy of NATO.

5. Inviting energy-rich Azerbaijan situated at the gates of Central Asia instead of Armenia makes much more sense in terms of geopolitics.

To sum it up, the news is BS. Don't believe everything.

To the Iranians and Turks, a war between Iran and Turkey will be a disaster for both nations, it will set you both 50 years back. Afterwards foreign powers will dominate the region. A stupid idea I say.

Regarding the corridor, it will most likely be established. Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Russia joint control, it will connect all nations, allow them to trade, give them all billions of economic benefit.

20230910_162648.jpg

To the Iranians and Turks, a war between Iran and Turkey will be a disaster for both nations, it will set you both 50 years back. Afterwards foreign powers will dominate the region. A stupid idea I say.

Regarding the corridor, it will most likely be established. Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Russia joint control, it will connect all nations, allow them to trade, give them all billions of economic benefit.

View attachment 952551
Turkey and azarbaijan want cut our border with Armenia. Then we can't trade with northern countries like russia.

Its a jews plan to isolate Iran and jewish bitch(baku) is actress

There will be no war unlike some forum members here leadership of both states know potential risks but either way that corridor will be taken.
Turkey and azarbaijan want cut our border with Armenia. Then we can't trade with northern countries like russia.

Its a jews plan to isolate Iran and jewish bitch(baku) is actress
Nobody want that! This corridor is about creating land connection between Azerbaijan-Turkey.. Iran is not our target! And ıf Jews are realy behind this than show your superior army against them and teach them a lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom