What's new

Turkish LHD Program | News & Discusions

May be we will see on LPD, ANKA's and HURKUS. ? They can take off without catapult.

If LPD based UAV's and Turboprobs(HURKUS, TUCANO) flying over the Mediterrian or EgeanSea, Turkey knows about everything:)

OV-10 was ASW capability! Super Tucanos also has ASW capability. LPD for ASW and patrolling good idea.

Who knows may be ISIS will have ports in Mediterrian? Or In South African ports will be terorists?

LPD ustunden heli disinda,ANKA ve HURKUS'lar ile Ege ve Akdeniz'de istihbarat ve antiterorizm amacli operasyonlar yapmak mumkun. Belki teroristler yakinda kiyilara sahip olacaklar. Bunlar hafif ve turborpop daha yavas oldugu icin LPD'ye inip kalkabilir. Belki Kuzey Afrika ulkeleri kiyilarini terorist guruplara kaptiracak, kim bilebilir.
ASW amacli HURKUS'lar patrol grevi yapabilirler. Biliyoruz ki Super Tucano ASW muhimmat tasiyor.
Super_Tucano_weapons_static_exhibition.jpg

adwg37ad.jpg

Kimse karsi cikmasin, ABD bunu yapmis. Assault Helikopter gemilerinden OV-10 Broncolari indirip, kaldirmis.
Belki gun gelecek, Gemilerden SOM atacagiz ve takeoff kabiliyetli SOM'lar geri donerek LPD'lere inis yapacak.

Bronco from VMO-1 takes off from the flight deck of the USS Nassau (LHA-4) in 1983

220px-OV-10A_over_USS_Nassau_1983.jpeg

OV-10_Broncos_of_VMO-1_on_USS_Saipan_(LHA-2)_1987.JPEG

OV-10D_USS_Nassau_1983.jpeg

North-American-Rockwelll-OV-10-Bronco-104.preview.jpg

North-American-Rockwelll-OV-10-Bronco-098.preview.jpg

And last question:)
In theory MIG 29K or SU-33 can takeoff from skijump LPD or LHA? MIG 29 K and SU-33 takeoff without catapults:)

May be Turkish NAVY needs some SU-33 and MIG 29K:)? . 5 pieces enough for me:)
220px-Sukhoi_Su-33_on_Admiral_Kuznetsov-2.jpg

I know that Turkish Air Force hasn't got any air superiority fighter:)

And last question:)
In theory MIG 29K or SU-33 can takeoff from skijump LPD or LHA? MIG 29 K and SU-33 takeoff without catapults:)

May be Turkish NAVY needs some SU-33 and MIG 29K:)? . 5 pieces enough for me:)
220px-Sukhoi_Su-33_on_Admiral_Kuznetsov-2.jpg

I know that Turkish Air Force hasn't got any air superiority fighter:)

nahh they can keep russian junk :D

@UkroTurk Bro. That's Illusion. but Vision Counts ! Allaha emanet ol Kirimli
Ben Istanbulluyum:) Ama Kirim'i cok iyi bilirim. Sana da esenlikler, mutluluklar dilerim.
nahh they can keep russian junk :D

Gercekten SU-30lar icin dusunceniz cop olduklari midir? :) Benim ingilizcem mi yetmiyor? :)
150-200 milyon dolarlik ucagi belkide bir MANPADSin vuracagi bir cografyaya, 20bin dolar etmeyen terorist pesine gondermektense ( Vertikal kalkan bir ucagin tabiiki yakiti yeterse), eger teknik olarak mumkunse, 30milyonluk MIG29K yollamak daha iyi degil midir? (Veya HURKUS Veya UAV....)

Edit:
Yani teknik olarak mumkun degil mi? LPD'den kalkabilirde, inemezler mi?

@UkroTurk Thats lack of Vision in Türkiye and so called experts. IF Russia will sell, we can use and Need all weapons. AEO kardesim

Its better to try and invest in all alternatives, INSAN degeri maalesef hala yok

@UkroTurk Thats lack of Vision in Türkiye and so called experts. IF Russia will sell, we can use and Need all weapons. AEO kardesim

Its better to try and invest in all alternatives, INSAN degeri maalesef hala yok
Thanks Bro. You are great. Answered very clean. I want to buy some SU-27K. I have cash:)
But USA and NATO will not want this.

It has been in articles about how hard is that to un-do everything russian on ship,and to put western sub systems. Also the ship specially redesigned for russian needs and operation capabilitiy. Most probably egypt now has a pain somewhere to have an LPD-LHD in the region after seeing solid steps of turkey :)

For egypt it gona be a fail ,if they acquire ships which doesnt meet for their operation needs, will be wasting money by years in long term ,and will cause spare-part problems. For saudi its the same, but imo russia would insist on selling to egypt if two countries go into such rival ,as a counter-weight against turkey in region. But egypt will be solely dependent on both france and russia, like the kid of a broken family ,having prooblems on both side.

Better to scrap mistrals, or sell as training platforms.

How will they operate them, with hired Crew ?o_O

Oh, Egypt has a population of over 80 millions inhabitants. KSA over 30 millions. A Mistral needs 360 officers and sailors. We'll find crews.

Just to remember.

Thank you very much ! :mamba:

...Most probably egypt now has a pain somewhere to have an LPD-LHD in the region after seeing solid steps of turkey :)

:disagree:

It has nothing to do with you. We are not the enemies of our Turkish brothers. On the contrary these two LPD-LHD will support you.

Oh, Egypt has a population of over 80 millions inhabitants. KSA over 30 millions. A Mistral needs 360 officers and sailors. We'll find crews.

Just to remember.

Thank you very much ! :mamba:

:disagree:

It has nothing to do with you. We are not the enemies of our Turkish brothers. On the contrary these two LPD-LHD will support you.

Going into alliance with greeks is such a friendship for us ( i tell it for egypt ). Also if egypt never had word of LPD for from 5 years ago ,but now this is coming out it means for domination in mediterranean.

Lets say the alliance go far in a circle greece-egypt-southern cyprus-israel. The problem between egypt and turkey isnt just erdoğan's act ,but more egypt's efforts on dominating the region in military way.

For saudis ,the best thing is going for LPDs designed for their needs.

Egypt Navy is a one day strike for Turkish Airforce and Navy, even in their Harbours if necessary

Back
Top Bottom