What's new

Turkish LHD Program | News & Discusions

@cabatli_53 Are you sure that Yavuz's will be outphased ? Afaik they are all modular build and can be modernized/upgraded. Of course I don't know if material tiredness is important ?

The Meko Track I (Yavus-Class) and Gabya-Class(first 4 ships) are already near the end of their life cycle. They received some limited upgrade but thats probably so it can stay relevant till either I-Class or TF-100 Class frigate replaces them. The highly upgraded Meko Track IIA/B(Barbaros-Class) can go strong for atleast another 15 years. Same counts for the highly upgraded Gabya-Class frigates(Last 4 ships)

Ok thats an valueable Argument, nevertheless they are all modular. They should be laid up like the US do

@cabatli_53 Are you sure that Yavuz's will be outphased ? Afaik they are all modular build and can be modernized/upgraded. Of course I don't know if material tiredness is important ?

Barbaros (2): Genesis+Smart-Smk-2+Link-16+VL ESSM
Salih Reis (2): Genesis+Smart-Smk-2+Link-16+VL ESSM
Gabya (4): Genesis+Smart-Smk-2+Link-16+VL ESSM

Yavuz (4): Limited upgrade
Gabya (4) Limited upgrade

New projects were planned in accordance with a time line as:

Milgem (12) + TF-2000 (4) + TF-100 (4)

but changed like:

Milgem (4) + I class frigate (4 + 4) and TF-2000 (4) simultaneously

I class: Private sector, improved variant of Milgem contrary to old TF-100 plan.
TF-2000: Naval shipyard

Changing schedule underlines that Yavuz + Gabya are near the end of their service life in TN.

@Neptune Bro, Correct me If anything wrong.

What about your FAC? Any news which shipyard/ship will be build?

Latest News from REW - 4 +6 Option to be build in Türkiye.
First four 800 Million USD.
Very high technological requirements, to make the FACs also an Export Hit

Savunma ve Stratejik Analizler

1 Ağustos 2015 Cumartesi
Türk Tipi Hücumbot Yolda [/paste:font]
28.07.2015 tarafsizhaber

Türkiye'nin kendi hücumbotunu üretmesi için başlatılan proje kapsamında bir çok şirket yerli hücumbot tasarlamaya başladı.

Türk Tipi Hücumbot olarak başlatılan proje kapsamında Deniz Kuvvetlerinin ihtiyacı olan hücumbotların yerli imkanlarla tedarik edilmesi planlanıyor. Bu kapsamda Savunma Sanayii Müsteşarlığı Bilgi İstek Dökümanı yayınladı.

Projeye RMK Marine, Ares Shipyard, Yonca Onuk, Dearsan ve İstanbul Shipyard isimli yerli şirketlerin katılması bekleniyor. Savunma Sanayii Müsteşarlığı ürün hakkında fazla detay vermezken, isterlerin çok yüksek olduğu ve böyle bir hücumbot üretildiği takdirde ihracatının da çok kolay olacağı iddia ediliyor.

ADETA SAVAŞ VERİLECEK

Yaklaşık 800 milyon doları bulacak olan proje kapsamında 4 adet hücumbotun üretilmesi planlanıyor. 6 adette opsiyon olarak belirtilen hücumbotları üretmek için yerli şirketler adeta savaşacak. Bu rekabetin ortaya çıkan platformlara da olumlu yansıması bekleniyor.

ASELSAN RADARINI ÜRETTİ

ASELSAN hücumbotlarda kullanılmak üzere 3D arama radarı üretti. Bu radar IDEF 2015 sergileyen ASELSAN ihaleyi kim kazanırsa kazansın kaybetmecek gibi görülüyor.
http://www.tarafsizhaber.com/turk-tipi-hucumbot-yolda-29941
Gönderen Çınar Çakmak zaman: Cumartesi, Ağustos 01, 2015

To be equipped with ASELSAN 3 D RADAR and possibly , seems heavy gunships !

Indigenous ADIK mockup

ScreenShot186_zpsa893459b.jpg

8x Atmaca
4xAkya
RAM ?
2 CIWS - Stamp ?
76 mm Gun ?

ARES to Team with ROLLS ROYCE

7334.jpg

YONCA ONUK we can await SUPRISES from ONUK !!!

61404.jpg

RMK MARINE with mini CAFRAD

RMK_Marine_IDEF_2015_FACM_TTHB-1_FMC_69_1.jpg

1.jpg

Istanbul SES Catmaran TYPE

ScreenShot09-22-14at0854PM_zps29201a47.jpg

Last edited:
@cabatli_53 Bro i am relativly certain that the TF-100 frigate is part of the MILGEM project.

Initially
MILGEM Project -> 8 Ada-Class Corvettes + 4 TF-100 Frigates

Present
MILGEM Project -> 4 Ada-Class Corvettes + 4 I-Class Frigates + 4 TF-100 Frigates

The TF-2000 is a project on its own.

It kinda makes sense that we would build 8 frigates to replace the 4 Meko Track I and 4 oldest Gabya-Class.

Although i am certain we would also chance this plan(it will probably look alot similair to your framework). 8 Burak Class corvettes will need to be replaced so i think at some point the navy will opt for either 4 more frigates or Corvettes so the navy doesnt shrink in quantity.

@cabatli_53 I am relativly certain that the TF-100 frigate is part of the MILGEM project.

Initially
MILGEM Project -> 8 Ada-Class Corvettes + 4 TF-100 Frigates

Present
MILGEM Project -> 4 Ada-Class Corvettes + 4 I-Class Frigates + 4 TF-100 Frigates

It kinda makes sense that we would build 8 frigates to replace the 4 Meko Track I and 4 oldest Gabya-Class.

Bro,

At present, It is certain that Milgem (4) + I class (4) + 4(?).

TF-100 was planned to be completely new design long term solution compared to current schedule but The plan is changed and desicion is given to enhance available Milgem design to proceed frigate roadway. It is the final four ship that statues are not certainly known at present. From my frame, It is almost impossible to go to a new design for last ships but more upgraded variant of I class. It is not important How it is going to be called (I class block 2 or TF-100) but Final four ship will be more or less similar to mid. four but more upgraded variant thanks to new technological advancements such as lazer guns, additional protection/striking requirements...etc If more space is required, Design office may enlarge the ship a littile bit..

2g878q.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom