What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

Not bad huh . its a design of Turkish designer who is part of Turkish electrical car design team. He is working with another Turkish , Italian and Swedish designers

araba2.jpg

Made by? Principes of working? Range? Does it shot EMP?
Drone Killer Harp Ar-Ge San. ve Tic A.Ş.

09.jpg

"Drone Killer applies high speed electromagnetic interference to disrupt communications between the drone and its control unit resulting in the drones malfunction.

- 20 Watt RF Power
- 2.4 Ghz
- 4 Hour working time
- Harp algorithm software
- Special Antenna Box
- 2.2 kg weight
- 4x20 binoculars
- 11/22 mm picatiny rail
- Li-on Battery
- Super focus antenna
- Electronic controller unit
- Vibration natification
- Battery status led
- Ergonomic desing
- 240.000 shot warranty"

Seems good against commercial drones, I'd have a great shooting business :woot: JK

Drone Killer Harp Ar-Ge San. ve Tic A.Ş.

09.jpg

"Drone Killer applies high speed electromagnetic interference to disrupt communications between the drone and its control unit resulting in the drones malfunction.

- 20 Watt RF Power
- 2.4 Ghz
- 4 Hour working time
- Harp algorithm software
- Special Antenna Box
- 2.2 kg weight
- 4x20 binoculars
- 11/22 mm picatiny rail
- Li-on Battery
- Super focus antenna
- Electronic controller unit
- Vibration natification
- Battery status led
- Ergonomic desing
- 240.000 shot warranty"

Seems good against commercial drones, I'd have a great shooting business :woot: JK
Why does it need a huge sniper scope and why it is shaped like a rifle as if it has recoil?
Something doesnt add up with that thing.

BEKO is a Turkish domestic appliance and consumer electronics brand.

Products
Laundry machines and dryers
Refrigerators
Freezers
Dishwashers
Kitchen stoves
Room air conditioners
Microwaves
Ovens
Counter top appliances
Audio products
Visual products
TV sets
Laptop computers
Computer-related electronics
Media products

beko-wmy-71643-ptle.jpg

9785-5015205.jpg

68a568628f2660f9b1a697c64777a3f1.jpg

BEKO is a Turkish domestic appliance and consumer electronics brand.

Products
Laundry machines and dryers
Refrigerators
Freezers
Dishwashers
Kitchen stoves
Room air conditioners
Microwaves
Ovens
Counter top appliances
Audio products
Visual products
TV sets
Laptop computers
Computer-related electronics
Media products

beko-wmy-71643-ptle.jpg

9785-5015205.jpg

68a568628f2660f9b1a697c64777a3f1.jpg

1.jpg

I am not sure if this is the place to post it but dont you think its very interesting
in combination with the kalekol design this can be very useful

I am not sure if this is the place to post it but dont you think its very interesting
in combination with the kalekol design this can be very useful
I saw, it on the news..... first i thought, they used different material on the walls...but it's just a sloped concrete wall. Kalekols' walls are 80cm with reinforced concrete and can withstand against RPG's (already battle proven).

More over, this " Reaktif Bomba Geçirmez Beton Blok Duvar Projesi” the concept has nothing to do with "Reactive"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactive_armour

And icing on the cake, concept developed by "Ahi Evran Üniversitesi Mucur Meslek Yüksekokulu Bilgisayar Destekli Tasarım ve Animasyon Programı Öğretim Görevlisi Mustafa Sudağ ile öğrencisi Azmi Ayvaz"
Project designed by an ordinary university teacher and his student. And what's more funny is their major "Computer Animation and Design". You don't have to be genius to figure out that they understand nothing about Statics, Dynamics, Stregth (mukavemet), Finite Elements, and other necessary diciplines to design and do the math....

This is nothing but a youtube animation which holds zero value.

We should use the genetic research center to create genetic bio weapon. For example work on vector viruses (viruses that target people carrying specific genes only) should begin immediately.

I saw, it on the news..... first i thought, they used different material on the walls...but it's just a sloped concrete wall. Kalekols' walls are 80cm with reinforced concrete and can withstand against RPG's (already battle proven).

More over, this " Reaktif Bomba Geçirmez Beton Blok Duvar Projesi” the concept has nothing to do with "Reactive"

And icing on the cake, concept developed by "Ahi Evran Üniversitesi Mucur Meslek Yüksekokulu Bilgisayar Destekli Tasarım ve Animasyon Programı Öğretim Görevlisi Mustafa Sudağ ile öğrencisi Azmi Ayvaz"
Project designed by an ordinary university teacher and his student. And what's more funny is their major "Computer Animation and Design". You don't have to be genius to figure out that they understand nothing about Statics, Dynamics, Stregth (mukavemet), Finite Elements, and other necessary diciplines to design and do the math....

This is nothing but a youtube animation which holds zero value.
Oh my bad I saw who made it but didnt made research who are they and what they do but I am wondering also some other thing Do you know if the military is using Meteksan Retinar system in the border bases or some similar system because I can see on some pkk propaganda videos that they are very close to the bases and the firefight even become CQB and I think if the military is using this type of radar the threat can be detected and the personel can react immediately from long range minimising friendly casualties what do you think about this method I actually dont know if that radar is affected by the terrain but if that is effective in this terrain by 4 km range for human this would be awesome even 1.5 - 1.0 km can make the difference

Back
Top Bottom