What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

Oh my bad I saw who made it but didnt made research who are they and what they do but I am wondering also some other thing Do you know if the military is using Meteksan Retinar system in the border bases or some similar system because I can see on some pkk propaganda videos that they are very close to the bases and the firefight even become CQB and I think if the military is using this type of radar the threat can be detected and the personel can react immediately from long range minimising friendly casualties what do you think about this method I actually dont know if that radar is affected by the terrain but if that is effective in this terrain by 4 km range for human this would be awesome even 1.5 - 1.0 km can make the difference
I dunno, bro....i have never heard of system being used in the outposts...

My opinion is using those systems on stationary military outposts is not a good idea.
- System will give false positive, on birds, animals.
- Can be neutralized with a sniper rifle..since it's exposed.
- There are hundreds of bases, outposts, intalling on every base, educating the soldiers on the base to operate the system. Professional Soldiers are going to be deployed to other bases once in every 2 year, so you need to educate the new ones, etc...

Let's discuss....idea of the outposts at the first place ? What purpose do they serve ?

My opinion is using those systems on stationary military outposts is not a good idea.
- There are hundreds of bases, outposts, intalling on every base, educating the soldiers on the base to operate the system. Professional Soldiers are going to be deployed to other bases once in every 2 year, so you need to educate the new ones, etc...

Let's discuss....idea of the outposts at the first place ? What purpose do they serve ?

Can I join the discussion too ?

As far as I know and as far as I see it serves for control over the high risk areas and for control over the areas where smugglers and terrorists enter in the country from north Iraq and Iran am I wrong?

As far as I know and as far as I see it serves for control over the high risk areas and for control over the areas where smugglers and terrorists enter in the country from north Iraq and Iran am I wrong?
I am very sory I will not be able to discuss this right now brothers when I come back I will see what are your messages and will answer Thank you

Hacettepe Teknokent introduced the radar-absorbing dye at the KADEX fair in Kazakhstan..

7vX3GN.jpg

7vX3lP.jpg

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/yerel-ha...pe-teknokent-radarin-gormedigi-boyayi_291028/
http://hacettepeteknokent.com.tr/tr/haberler/24/radar-bu-boyayi-gormuyor

Last edited:
"Turkey's high-speed train on track for 2018

yerli-uretim-hizli-tren1.jpg

As a part of its “national and domestic projects,” Turkey aims to complete domestically-built high- speed train by end of 2018

The first “National High-Speed Train" (HST) will start to serve the nation in 2018, as the project to build HST from domestic sources is going at full speed.

Details of the project's concept design have been completed. Industrial engineering works are in progress. The authorities plan to put the high-speed trains into service at the end of 2018.

The project is led by the Turkey Locomotive Engine Industry Inc., Istanbul Technical University, Aselsan and 153 private companies working in partnership on the multi-billion dollar project.

The Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Council (TÜBİTAK) also provides research and development (R&D) support to the project.

National high-speed trains were designed and developed in a way that stands out for both internal and external advanced technology.

The project aims to supply 106 high-speed trains to Turkish State Railway Authority (TCDD) that could be used for both existing HST lines and planned rail lines.

Along with the high-speed trains, diesel trains, electric trains and load wagons also will be developed under the project.

With this project, Turkey intends to increase its use of domestically-made products in high technologies to 85 percent by 2023."

Turkey's high-speed train on track for 2018

"Turkey's high-speed train on track for 2018

View attachment 309828

As a part of its “national and domestic projects,” Turkey aims to complete domestically-built high- speed train by end of 2018

The first “National High-Speed Train" (HST) will start to serve the nation in 2018, as the project to build HST from domestic sources is going at full speed.

Details of the project's concept design have been completed. Industrial engineering works are in progress. The authorities plan to put the high-speed trains into service at the end of 2018.

The project is led by the Turkey Locomotive Engine Industry Inc., Istanbul Technical University, Aselsan and 153 private companies working in partnership on the multi-billion dollar project.

The Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Council (TÜBİTAK) also provides research and development (R&D) support to the project.

National high-speed trains were designed and developed in a way that stands out for both internal and external advanced technology.

The project aims to supply 106 high-speed trains to Turkish State Railway Authority (TCDD) that could be used for both existing HST lines and planned rail lines.

Along with the high-speed trains, diesel trains, electric trains and load wagons also will be developed under the project.

With this project, Turkey intends to increase its use of domestically-made products in high technologies to 85 percent by 2023."

Turkey's high-speed train on track for 2018
2.5 years from concept to production? No way.

2.5 years from concept to production? No way.
"Details of the project's concept design have been completed. Industrial engineering works are in progress. The authorities plan to put the high-speed trains into service at the end of 2018." It is unknown as they plan, article pledges nothing except some little information.

"Details of the project's concept design have been completed. Industrial engineering works are in progress. The authorities plan to put the high-speed trains into service at the end of 2018." It is unknown as they plan, article pledges nothing.
As i said from Concept into service in just 2.5 years, dont tell me you really think this is realistic.
We have no Industrial base regarding bullet trains, we are basically starting from scratch what kind of magic will make us faster than Germany or France with decades of history with bullet trains?
Sry but this is ridiculous.

As i said from Concept into service in just 2.5 years, dont tell me you really think this is realistic.
We have no Industrial base regarding bullet trains, we are basically starting from scratch what kind of magic will make us faster than Germany or France with decades of history with bullet trains?
Sry but this is ridiculous.

But it isn't a new development. In fact, they have been working for several years on this project.

But it isn't a new development. In fact, they have been working for several years on this project.

It still just finished the conceptual phase, the article sound as if engineering will be done just by snapping fingers.
They arent even talking about a prototype (which is also not a realistic timespan) but about it serving in 2018.
Sry but its another sensational Yeni Safak article you will see.

Kaynakların belirttiğine göre "Bu proje kapsamında Milli Yüksek Hızlı Tren Seti, Dizel Tren Seti, Elektrikli Tren Seti ve Yük Vagonu geliştirilecektir. Prototiplerin yüzde 51 yerlilik oranıyla üretilmesi hedeflenmiştir. Bu çalışmalar sonrasında 2023 yılı için yerlilik oranının yüzde 85 düzeyine çıkarılması öngörülüyor"
http://www.teknolojioku.com/haber/yerli-milli-hizli-trenimiz-boyle-olacak-17950.html

Iste bu. Dürüst ol. Evet, su an teknoloji yetersizligi var ama zaman ilerledikce tren millilesecek ( :D ).

Back
Top Bottom